Hello, 大诺史, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Edit wars with vandals and LTAs
You won't win when you are on equal standing. No such thing as heroism in a wiki edit war. Just report it and move on. Admins will get to it when they get to it. — billinghurst sDrewth 10:35, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
American exceptionalism and American benevolence
Hello, you have reverted my edits on these two pages. I have taken my complaints with them to the talk page and rupert loop has not offered an adequate reason not to change them. If you can though let me know on the talk pages and I'll get back to you on it. Cheers --18.104.22.168 03:45, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
hello, why are you reverting my edits? --2001:8003:4085:8100:559F:59D0:347F:2FAA 03:48, 4 April 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not Minorax, but your edits are regarded as vandalism and you are considered as a sockpuppet of Mario Loud 70, as per its revision history. dibbydib (T · C) 08:17, 5 April 2020 (UTC)
Your speedy request is rejected
HI, I removed your speedy tag from Kimsa Sok which has been already a prod candidate. While your action doesn't breach any norm per se, but in this case I prefer to keep it for community review for a while. For further information, please give a look to WQ:PROD. Cheers, --Aphaia (talk) 09:01, 6 September 2021 (UTC)