Hello, Vilho-Veli, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Happy Easter and thanks for your always accurate contributions. Ciao,--Spinoziano (talk) 12:55, 12 April 2020 (UTC)
Adding categories to Shirly Temple article
I noticed you added several categories to the page on Shirley Temple and was wondering where you found the information. For example how do you know she was a methodist? Cheers, Ottawahitech (talk) 02:52, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- Hello Ottawahitech!
- Found the information from en-Wikipedia's categories.--Vilho-Veli (talk) 13:37, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
I noticed that you add a lot of categories to wikiquote articles, good work!
Just wondering if you have considered using Hotcat? I myself find this tool, that you can add to your preferences(gadgets), very useful.
- Hello Ottawahitech and many thanks! How can I add it? Are you from Canada?--Vilho-Veli (talk) 16:52, 14 October 2020 (UTC)
October 2020 Warning
Thanks for experimenting with Wikiquote. Your test worked, and has now been reverted or removed. Please use Wikiquote:Sandbox for any other tests you want to do, since testing in articles will normally be reverted quickly. Please see the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our compendium of quotations. For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote, and also What Wikiquote is not for a list of common activities that Wikiquote does not support. DawgDeputy (talk) 18:15, October 27, 2020 (EST)
- Are you joking?--Vilho-Veli (talk) 22:26, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- I am also curious @DawgDeputy:. What is this about? Ottawahitech (talk) 01:11, 28 October 2020 (UTC)
- You adding an image. Not everything is allowed on WikiQuote. WQ doesn't need everything, but we're interested in quotes. I'm just stupid, that's all. DawgDeputy (talk) 21:48, October 27, 2020 (EST)
- These warnings were posted by IP address (previous, latest) using the signatures of others.--Saroj Uprety (talk) 04:51, 28 October 2020 (UTC)