Hello, Vilho-Veli, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Happy Easter and thanks for your always accurate contributions. Ciao,--Spinoziano (talk) 12:55, 12 April 2020 (UTC)
Adding categories to Shirly Temple article
I noticed you added several categories to the page on Shirley Temple and was wondering where you found the information. For example how do you know she was a methodist? Cheers, Ottawahitech (talk) 02:52, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- Hello Ottawahitech!