Donna Noble is a fictional character played by Catherine Tate in the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. A traveling companion to the tenth incarnation of the Doctor, she was fully introduced in "The Runaway Bride".
- He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures... and runs a lot. Seriously, there is an outrageous amount of running involved.
Dialogue with others
Partners in Crime [4.1]
- The Doctor: ...With Martha, like I said, it got... complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate.
- Donna: You just want to mate?!
- The Doctor: I just want a mate!
- Donna: You're not mating with me, sunshine!
- The Doctor: A mate! I want a mate!
- Donna: Well, just as well, cos I'm not having any of that nonsense! You're just a long streak of nothing!
The Fires of Pompeii [4.2]
- Lucius Caecilius Iucundus: Who are you?
- The Doctor: I am... Spartacus.
- Donna: And so am I.
- Lucius Caecilius Iucundus: Mr and Mrs Spartacus?
- The Doctor: Oh, no no no no no, we're not married...
- Lucius Caecilius Iucundus: Oh, brother and sister? Yes, of course, you look very much alike.
- The Doctor & Donna: We do?
(after the Doctor squirts a Pyrovile with water)
- Donna: You fought her off with a water pistol! I bloody love you!
The Doctor's Daughter [4.6]
- The Doctor: I don't know where we're going but my old hand's very excited about it!
- Donna: I thought that was some bloody alien thing! You're telling me it's yours?!
- The Doctor: Well...
- Martha: It got cut off. He grew a new one!
- Donna: You are completely impossible!
- The Doctor: Not impossible... just a bit unlikely.
- Donna: Let me distract this one. I've picked up a few womanly wiles over the years.
- The Doctor: Uh... let's save your wiles until later. In case of emergency.
Quotes about Donna Noble
- I just want you to know, there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her — while she can never remember. … But for one moment... one shining moment... she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.