Cat's Eye (1985 film)
Cat's Eye (also known as Stephen King's Cat's Eye) is a 1985 American anthology horror film directed by Lewis Teague and written by Stephen King. It comprises three stories, "Quitters, Inc.", "The Ledge", and "General". The first two are adaptations of short stories in King's Night Shift collection, and the third is unique to the film. The three stories are connected only by the presence of a cat traveling long distances to find a young girl in distress. The cat plays an incidental role in the first two and is a major character of the third.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to the pidgeon pecking at his ankle] You flying shit house!
- Sally Ann: Polly got in one good peck before that cat killed her. Good for Polly!
- Hugh: I certainly never realized that Polly had such a big pecker.
- Richard "Dick" Morrison: [after being offered a cigarette at a party] Why don't you shove them up your ass, Hal?
- Drunk businessman: What? Lit?
- Drew Barrymore - Our Girl/Amanda
- James Woods - Dick Morrison
- Candy Clark - Sally Ann
- Alan King - Dr. Vinny Donatti
- Robert Hays - Johnny Norris
- Kenneth McMillan - Cressner
- James Naughton - Hugh
- James Rebhorn - Drunk Businessman
- Charles S. Dutton - Dom
- Mike Starr - Ducky
Encyclopedic article on Cat's Eye (1985 film) on Wikipedia