The Rage: Carrie 2
- I had a traumatic experience in high school. I tried to help someone, and it backfired horribly.
- (to Rachel) You have the ability to move objects with your mind.
- (going back to the old school) The night of the prom. Seventy-three people died. A few of us survived, but we never talked about that night.
- Please. Don't leave me. I don't have anyone. Please, God... let me die.
- I always wanted to be one of the shiny, happy people.
- (angry) Is that all I was to you, Jesse? Thirty points?!?
- (to Sue) With all do respect, lady, you are seriously bad shit. I am walking back into the real world now.
- Jesse: Doesn't it bother you that some girl offed herself?
- Tracy: No. It's not like she was anybody.
- Jesse: What?
- Tracy: I mean, I didn't know her.
- Rachel: I don't think that I believe in it.
- English Teacher: Believe in what?
- Rachel: Love.
- English Teacher: Then you have bigger problems than passing this class.
- Sue: You've heard of Carrie White, haven't you?
- Rachel: (blunt) Supposedly she set the fire as some sort of revenge-suicide thing, Elvis was her date and they escaped in a UFO.
- Mark Bing: We're all friends here. We're all friends!
- Jesse: No. We just grew up together.
- Jesse: Don't fuck with me.
- Monica: So are you going to the game? Just blink once for yes.
- Looks can kill.
- Every teen thinks terrible thoughts... Hers are deadly.
- What if you have the power to move objects with your mind? What if everyone gave you a reason to use that power?
- Don't cross her... It could be deadly.
- This March, terror runs in the family.
- Emily Bergl — Rachel Lang
- Jason London — Jesse Ryan
- Amy Irving — Sue Snell
- J. Smith Cameron — Barbara Lang
- Dylan Bruno — Mark Bing
- Zachery Ty Bryan — Eric Stark
- Charlotte Ayanna — Tracy Campbell
- Rachel Blanchard — Monica Jones
- Justin Urich — Brad Winters
- Eli/Eliach Craig — Chuck Potter
- Eddie Kaye Thomas — Arnold "Arnie" Thomas
- Mena Suvari — Lisa Parker
Encyclopedic article on The Rage: Carrie 2 at Wikipedia