It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (season 11)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an American television sitcom on FX. It moved to FXX beginning with the ninth season. The series follows the exploits of "The Gang", a group of self-centered friends who run the Irish bar Paddy's Pub in South Philadelphia.
- 1 Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo [11.1]
- 2 Frank Falls Out the Window [11.2]
- 3 The Gang Hits the Slopes [11.3]
- 4 Dee Made a Smut Film [11.4]
- 5 Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs [11.5]
- 6 Being Frank [11.6]
- 7 McPoyle vs. Ponderosa: The Trial of the Century [11.7]
- 8 Charlie Catches a Leprechaun [11.8]
- 9 The Gang Goes to Hell: Part 1 [11.9]
- 10 The Gang Goes to Hell: Part 2 [11.10]
Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo [11.1]
- Dennis: Name a Philadelphia celebrity you would like to have a drink with.
- Dee: Bill Cosby.
- Frank: The cards are a little outdated.
- Charlie: [about Mac's phallic clay design] Love?
- Mac: Yeah because I was making Cupid's arrow, dude.
- Charlie: Why does it have a big vein running through it?
- Mac: Because that's the streak as it flies through the air.
Frank Falls Out the Window [11.2]
The Gang Hits the Slopes [11.3]
Dee Made a Smut Film [11.4]
Frank: But first allow me to destroy your gallery. Bullshit. Bullshit. Derivative. That I love. I absolutely love.
Gallery Owner: Um, that's just the air conditioner.
Frank: I want it. It's everything. I mean, look at us. We're just air conditioners. I mean, after all, we're just walking around on the planet, breathing, conditioning the air. I condition it hot, that conditions it cold. I mean, it's symbiotic, no?
Gallery Owner: No, it is.
Frank: I mean, we're just the air conditioners walking around on this planet, screwing each other's brains out.
Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs [11.5]
Being Frank [11.6]
- Frank: [Phone buzzes] Oh, what's that? Pondy. Aha! "Let's party." Ha! Sorry, Pondy. Can't. [Phone buzzes] Old tits. He's saying I'm old. Goddamn it, Pondy's the coolest. L... O... M? Yeah, "M." Stupid phone! L... O... L. [horn honking] [horn honking, tires squealing, loud thudding] Ah, shit! Probably Asians.