It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (season 12)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an American television sitcom on FX. It moved to FXX beginning with the ninth season. The series follows the exploits of "The Gang", a group of self-centered friends who run the Irish bar Paddy's Pub in South Philadelphia.
- 1 The Gang Turns Black [12.1]
- 2 The Gang Goes to a Water Park [12.2]
- 3 Old Lady House: A Situation Comedy [12.3]
- 4 Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare [12.4]
- 5 Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer [12.5]
- 6 Hero or Hate Crime? [12.6]
- 7 PTSDee [12.7]
- 8 The Gang Tends Bar [12.8]
- 9 A Cricket's Tale [12.9]
- 10 Dennis' Double Life [12.10]
The Gang Turns Black [12.1]
The Gang Goes to a Water Park [12.2]
Old Lady House: A Situation Comedy [12.3]
- Dennis: That’s weird, because the situation really isn’t funny.
- Mac: I know, but the laughing tells me when it’s funny.
- Frank: Having those other people laugh tells me when I should laugh.
- Dennis: And the music I added makes you know that it’s light!
Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare [12.4]
- Frank: You know what, Chet. Can I say something?
- Dennis: I think you've said enough
- Frank: You have to understand that Boko Haram did not do 9/11. That was Al Queda. Paris, that was ISIS. Boko Haram is focusing... they're doing Africa. There are mosquitoes down there that are bigger terrorist than Boko Haram.
Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer [12.5]
Hero or Hate Crime? [12.6]
- Charlie: Oh, man, look at this. Dog shit.
- Mac: Did you just step in that on purpose?
- Charlie: Oh, no, I just... you know, I didn't really see it.
- Mac: You pointed it out to me!
- Charlie: All right, fine. I voluntarily stepped in the dog shit so that I would smell of dog shit. Happy?
- Dennis: Less happy. Why would it make me happy?
- Charlie: I was trying to cover up the smell of the skunk that I let spray me so that there would be no questions.
- Dennis: Well, now I have more questions.
- Charlie: Of course you do.
- Dennis: Like, why did you let a skunk spray you?
- Charlie: To cover the smell of cologne, man.
- Dennis: Oh, man. You know what? Go to the beginning. Go to the first smell! The first smell that begat all the other smells!
- Charlie: The first smell was cigarettes! I 've been smoking with Dee! All right?
[Dee after tricking Mike to strip on top of his own daughter]
- Dee: [Laughing] I got you! I got you! I'm your rock bottom? I'm your rock. That's your rock bottom, sticking your dick in your daughter's face, you son of a bitch.
The Gang Tends Bar [12.8]
- Rickety Cricket: You guys mind if I go in the bathroom and smoke some PCP?
A Cricket's Tale [12.9]
Dennis' Double Life [12.10]
- Charlie: I've tried everything for years with you. And I just at this point, I just don't know what else to say.
- Waitress: Oh, my God! Stop saying things to me. Don't you understand that this is never gonna happen, so let it go.
- Charlie: Look, why? You won't ever tell me why. You just say no, and you won't give me a shot. I don't understand what's so terrible about me.
- Waitress: What's so great about me, Charlie? What's wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with me? I mean, you said it yourself, I'm a mess. So, why don't you just go find somebody better?
- Charlie: Well... 'cause there is no one better. And I love you.