Michigan is a state in the Great Lakes and Midwestern regions of the United States. Its name comes from the Ojibwe word mishigami, meaning "large water" or "large lake". With a population of approximately 10 million, Michigan is the tenth most populous of the 50 United States, the 11th most extensive by area, and the largest by area east of the Mississippi River.
- [one Michigan hospital] failed to provide and maintain a sanitary environment resulting in the potential for the spread of infectious disease to 151 served by the facility
- federal inspectors in Micihgan according to As patients fell ill with COVID inside hospitals, government oversight fell short (DECEMBER 23, 2021)
- Met this lady in Michigan, I can't wait 'til I fuck that bitch again.
- I'm going to Michigan to see the sweetest gal in Kalamazoo.
- Prior to and separate from the current water crisis, Flint was in a state of financial ruination. In one of the most liberal cities in the United States, Flint's Democrat-dominated government did what Democrat-monopoly governments do in practically every city they control. It spent money as quickly as it could while at the same time carpet-bombing the tax base with inept municipal services, onerous regulations, high taxes, and the like. As a result of this, a bankrupt Flint entered into a state of receivership, meaning that an emergency manager — or emergency financial manager, depending upon Michigan’s fluctuating fiscal-emergency law — was appointed by state authorities and given power to supersede local elected officials in some matters, especially financial ones. The contamination happened while Flint was under the authority of an emergency manager who, though a Democrat, had been appointed to the post by Michigan’s Republican governor, Rick Snyder. He was, in fact, the most recent in a long line of emergency managers, Flint having failed for years to emerge from its state of fiscal emergency.