Toy Story 4
Toy Story 4 is a 2019 animated film and a sequel to Toy Story 3. It is the 4th and final film of the Toy Story series and about the toys on a road trip adventure while they are introduced to Forky, a spork that has been made into a toy. The film stars the voices of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Emily Davis, Keanu Reeves, Tony Hale, Christina Hendricks, Ally Maki, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, and Madeleine McGraw as Bonnie.
- Directed by Josh Cooley. Produced by Jonas Rivera and Mark Nielsen. Screenplay by Stephany Folsom and Andrew Stanton. Story by John Lasseter, Rashida Jones, Will McCormack, Josh Cooley, Valerie LaPointe, Martin Hynes, Stephany Folsom and Andrew Stanton.
- Reach for the sky!
- [to Bo] Bonnie needs Forky.
- I know, this is a little strange, but we all have to make sure nothing happens to Forky.
- There's a snake in my boot!
- [to Forky] You're Bonnie’s toy. You are going to help create happy memories that will last for the rest of her life.
- You're my favorite deputy!
- Forky is the most important toy to Bonnie right now, we all have to make sure nothing happens to him.
- I don't remember it being this hard.
- To infinity and beyond!
- Woody, we have a situation.
- On my way, Woody!
- We can handle a cat.
- Kids lose their toys every day.
- Open your eyes, Woody. There’s plenty of kids out there. Sometimes change can be good.
- Oh, Sheriff Woody, you’re always coming to the rescue.
- Woody, who needs a kid’s room when you can have all of this?
- [first lines] Whoa! It's raining cats and dogs out there!
- Guys, listen, Bonnie had a great day in first grade. She even made a new friend in class.
- No, no, she made a new friend. (pulls Knifey out of Bonnie's backpack to introduce her to Bonnie's toys) Come on out, it's okay.
- Freeze! Nobody move! Bonnie always forgets something! She'll be back any second! [sees Hamm reaching for some coins] That goes for you too, Hamm.
- I'm sorry Woody. I hate to sound like a broken record, but Bonnie's not Andy.
- [first words] Trash?
- I am not a toy, I'm a spork. [Woody: Forky, quiet!] I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili, and then the trash. I'm litter! FREEDOM!!
- Why am I alive?
- Woody, somebody’s whispering in your ear. [whispers in Woody’s ear] Everything is going to be okay.
- Woody will save me. I’ve known that guy my whole life, 2 days.
- I’m trash.
- [Buzz: Come on! Help me get out of here!] Oh, I'll help you... with my foot!
- To infinity and my foot!
- In the vacuum of space, they cannot hear you scream… [as he goes to kick Buzz, Buzz brings down his helmet squashing his foot] AAAAHH!!
- [Bunny: Is that how we look on the inside?] There’s so much... fluff.
- If you think you can just show up and take our top prize spots, you’re wrong! [Ducky: Dead wrong!]
- [to Ducky] Is that how we look on the inside? [Ducky: There’s so much... fluff.]
- Duke Caboom. Canada’s greatest stunt man.
- Let's Caboom.
- [Buzz Lightyear: We can handle a cat.] No, not this one.
- Hi, there. My name is Gabby Gabby.
- Don't let Woody leave.
- The town is open!
- Hi, toys. Bye, toys.
- We have to find him, Mom!
- He's not anywhere. Forky's gone.
- Mr. Potato Head: Hey, watch it, buddy!
- Rex: The panic is attacking me!
- Tom Hanks – Woody
- Tim Allen – Buzz
- Annie Potts - Bo
- Tony Hale - Forky
- Keegan-Michael Key – Ducky
- Jordan Peele - Bunny
- Christina Hendricks - Gabby Gabby
- Keanu Reeves – Duke Caboom
- Ally Maki - Giggle McDimples
- Madeleine McGraw – Bonnie
Encyclopedic article on Toy Story 4 at Wikipedia