Toy Story 4
Toy Story 4 is a 2019 animated film and a sequel to Toy Story 3. It is the 4th and final film of the Toy Story series and about the toys on a road trip adventure while they are introduced to Forky, a spork that has been made into a toy. The film stars the voices of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Emily Davis, Keanu Reeves, Tony Hale, Christina Hendricks, Ally Maki, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, and Madeleine McGraw as Bonnie.
- Directed by Josh Cooley. Produced by Jonas Rivera and Mark Nielsen. Screenplay by Stephany Folsom and Andrew Stanton. Story by John Lasseter, Rashida Jones, Will McCormack, Josh Cooley, Valerie LaPointe, Martin Hynes, Stephany Folsom and Andrew Stanton.
- Reach for the sky!
- [to Bo] Bonnie needs Forky.
- I know, this is a little strange, but we all have to make sure nothing happens to Forky.
- There's a snake in my boot!
- [to Forky] You're Bonnie’s toy. You are going to help create happy memories that will last for the rest of her life.
- You're my favorite deputy!
- Forky is the most important toy to Bonnie right now, we all have to make sure nothing happens to him.
- I don't remember it being this hard.
- It's called loyalty. Something a lost toy wouldn't understand. [Bo: I'm not the one who's lost.]
- To infinity and beyond!
- Woody, we have a situation.
- On my way, Woody!
- We can handle a cat.
- Kids lose their toys every day.
- Open your eyes, Woody. There’s plenty of kids out there. Sometimes change can be good.
- Oh, Sheriff Woody, you’re always coming to the rescue.
- Woody, who needs a kid’s room when you can have all of this?
- [first lines] Whoa! It's raining cats and dogs out there! I hope they make it back alright.
- Freeze! Nobody move! Bonnie always forgets something! She'll be back any second! [sees Hamm reaching for some coins] That goes for you too, Hamm.
- I'm sorry Woody. I hate to sound like a broken record, but Bonnie's not Andy.
- [first words] Trash?
- I am not a toy, I'm a spork. [Woody: Forky, quiet!] I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili, and then the trash. I'm litter! FREEDOM!!
- Why am I alive?
- Woody, somebody’s whispering in your ear. [whispers in Woody’s ear] Everything is going to be okay.
- Woody will save me. I’ve known that guy my whole life, 2 days.
- I’m trash.
- [Buzz: Come on! Help me get out of here!] Oh, I'll help you... with my foot!
- To infinity and my foot!
- In the vacuum of space, they cannot hear you scream… [as he goes to kick Buzz, Buzz brings down his helmet squashing his foot] AAAAHH!!
- [Bunny: Is that how we look on the inside?] There’s so much... fluff.
- If you think you can just show up and take our top prize spots, you’re wrong! [Ducky: Dead wrong!]
- [to Ducky] Is that how we look on the inside? [Ducky: There’s so much... fluff.]
- Duke Caboom. Canada’s greatest stunt man.
- Let's Caboom.
- [Buzz Lightyear: We can handle a cat.] No, not this one.
- Hi, there. My name is Gabby Gabby.
- Don't let Woody leave.
- The town is open!
- Hi, toys. Bye, toys.
- We have to find him, Mom!
- He's not anywhere. Forky's gone.
- Mr. Potato Head: Hey, watch it, buddy!
- Rex: The panic is attacking me!
- Rex: Does this mean Woody's a lost toy?
- Buzz: He's not lost. Not anymore. To infinity...
- Woody: And beyond.
- Tom Hanks - Woody
- Tim Allen - Buzz Lightyear
- Annie Potts - Bo Peep
- Tony Hale - Forky
- Keegan-Michael Key - Ducky
- Jordan Peele - Bunny
- Madeleine McGraw - Bonnie
- Christina Hendricks - Gabby Gabby
- Keanu Reeves - Duke Caboom
- Ally Maki - Giggle McDimples
- Jay Hernandez - Bonnie's dad
- Lori Alan - Bonnie's mom
- Joan Cusack - Jessie
- Wallace Shawn - Rex
- John Ratzenberger - Hamm
- Blake Clark - Slinky Dog
- Don Rickles - Mr. Potato Head (archive recordings)
- Estelle Harris - Mrs. Potato Head
- Jeff Pidgeon - Aliens
- Bonnie Hunt - Dolly
- Kristen Schaal - Trixie
- Timothy Dalton - Mr. Pricklepants
- Jeff Garlin - Buttercup
- Emily Davis - Billy, Goat, and Gruff
- John Morris - Andy
- Jack McGraw as young Andy
- Laurie Metcalf - Andy's mother
- June Squibb - Margaret
- Carl Weathers - Combat Carl
- Maliah Bargas-Good - Lost Girl
- Juliana Hansen - Miss Wendy
- Steve Purcell - Benson and The Dummies
- Lila Sage Bromley - Harmony
- Mel Brooks - Melephant Brooks
- Carol Burnett - Chairol Burnett
- Betty White - Bitey White
- Carl Reiner - Carl Reineroceros
- Alan Oppenheimer - Old Timer
- Patricia Arquette - Harmony's Mother
- Bill Hader - Axel the Carnie
- Flea - the Duke Caboom commercial announcer
- Melissa Villaseñor - Karen Beverly
- Rickey Henderson - an Oakland Athletics bobblehead figure
Encyclopedic article on Toy Story 4 on Wikipedia