Winx Club (season 1)
It Feels Like Magic
Vanessa: Wake up sleepyhead, the sun's been up for ages!
Bloom:[Still in bed] Just 5 more minutes Mom!
Vanessa: You're late Bloom.
Bloom: School? Oh no! [running around, doing mostly everything at once] Why didn't you wake me up before? Oh, the alarm didn't go off! Oh no! I can't believe this! [suddenly realizing something] Hang on, school's out! The alarm didn't go off because I'm on vacation, oh mom! Your joke is NOT funny!
Mike:[reading newspaper, to Bloom] Good Morning Sunshine!
Bloom: I'm not going to spend my summer working in a shop! I wish I could go somewhere fun, with my friends!
Mike:When you're older you can go wherever you want.
Bloom: How old is older? I'm already 16, Dad!
Mike: Only 16! You are still my little girl!
More Than High School
- Musa, Tecna and Flora (Fairies of Music, Technology and Nature) transform into their regular Winx/Fairy forms for the first time.
- Flora's Plant: Whaoow! That hurt!
- Bloom: Wow. I'm sorry.
- Flora: He's my latest creation
- Bloom: He talks?
- Flora: He's cute, isn't he? My theory is that if more plants talked, deforestation would be dramatically reduced. It's worth trying. If it just saves one tree... Hi, I'm Flora. [knocks over plant] Oopsie.
- Plant: Can't a plant get a break around here? Oahhh.
- Flora: Sorry, honey.
- Bloom: Anyway, I'm Bloom.
- Stella: [clears throat, and whispers] Uhh, Bloom.
- Bloom: Oh! Uhh... What I meant to say is Bloom's a name I like a lot, but it's not my name. Actually, my real name is... [backs up and reads what is written by the door] Varanda of...of... Valisto. Yup. That's me.
- Tecna: Valisto. Fourth world of Magix upper realm. Well known for its renowned artists and tradition. It's beaches are very popular with tourists.
- Bloom: Right. That's where I'm from.
- Tecna Cool. My name's Tecna.
- Stella: Hey Tecna! I'm Stella. But I'm also...the princess of Solairia
- Tecna: You are quite infamous.
- Musa: That's the word on the street. Yo. If you plan to blow up more stuff, let us know ahead so we can bounce.
- [Bloom, Tecna and Flora giggle]
- Stella: It was in the name of fashion. I don't regret it.
- Tecna: I'm curious. Were you actually able to create this new shade of pink?
- Stella: No! But when I do, it's going to be the official color of Solaria!
- (All five Winx Club girls transformed into their standard Winx/Fairy forms)
- Tecna: Static Sphere!
- Musa: Sonic Blast!
- Flora: Golden Pollen!
- Icy: Alright you little firsties! You are history! Now it's gong to get piercing cold!
- Tecna: Everybody get behind me! Firewall.
- Stella: It's okay. You could have survived at least another 15 minutes in that ice. You know, considering your from Earth and all, you did an outstandingly splendid, Bloom. You are so brave!
- Musa, Flora, and Tecna: Stella!
- Stella: Uh...
- Flora: Why did you just call her Bloom and say that she's from planet Earth?!
- Stella: Uh, right. There might be some tiny minor details we need to fill you in on. I'll give you the whole scoop on the way back to Alfea.
- Bloom: My name is Bloom and I come from Earth.
- Griselda: From Earth as in planet Earth? How can that be possible?
- Bloom: But please, don't send me back home. This is the most amazing place ever.
- Faragonda: I thought there were no more magical beings left on Earth.
- Griselda: Me neither. I thought they all died centuries ago.
- Faragonda: Well then, who is Bloom?
Save the First Dance
- Bloom achieves her standard Winx/Fairy form for the very first time, further developing and magnifying her inherent magical powers as a fairy.
- Icy: You pathetic Earth girl. How'd you even get into this school? You don't have any Winx at all.
- Bloom: You're wrong! I do have Winx!
- Icy: No. I don't think so.
- Bloom: I'll show you! I do have Winx! I know it!!
- (Taps into her innate magical powers and transforms into her regular Winx/Fairy form)
- (After transforming into her standard Winx/Fairy form for the first time)
- Bloom: Cool! I knew I could do it! Now let's see what you're made of!
- Icy: Aw, isn't that so cute? You got your fairy wings. Too bad your little outfit can't do your fighting for you.
- Bloom: I can handle this. Come on, focus! Just focus, Bloom. I got! Now you better hand over Stella's ring or you'll have to face my wrath!
- Icy: Hey, get a load of that 'tude
- Darcy:I know. A couple of wings and she thinks she's all that.
- Icy: We're gonna teach you a lesson! Frozen Prism.
- Stormy: Arctic Blast.
- Icy: All right, let's wrap this up with my personal favorite. Ice Coffin. We got the ring and Earth girl is history. We're done here.
The Voice of Nature
- Flora: That tree turned to stone.
- Stella: Turned to stone? Talk about being statuesque!
- Bloom: Maybe the voice of nature can give us a clue.
- Flora: That's right, the voice of nature!
- Tecna: What do you mean "voice"? I can't hear a thing.
Date with Disaster
- (After transforming into her Winx/Fairy form)
- Tecna: Firewall Shield.
- Musa: You go, Tecna!
- Bloom: Guys, that's not Stella. You know who calls us pixies. Are you Icy or Darcy!!?
- Evil Stella: And the slowest horse crosses the finish line! Congratulations. Here's your prize.
- (Transforms into her true form, Darcy)
- Bloom: What have you witches' done with Stella!!?
- Icy: She's right here!
- Bloom: Everybody stop! Okay, the wings are coming off!
- (Turns back to normal)
- Flora: Bloom?
- Bloom: We can't risk Stella's safety. You guys win this time.
- Daphne: Bloom. Listen to me, Bloom. I can save you.
- Bloom: What?
- Daphne: You have to trust me. I want you to follow my voice. You know my voice. Think back in time, Bloom. Way back. Remember? I used to watch over you.
- Bloom: Oh.
- Daphne: This way, Bloom. Follow me.
- Tecna: Bloom, what happened to you back there?
- Bloom: Well, I heard this voice. It told me to follow it. This might totally bananas, but I knew I could trust the voice.
- Stella: Bananas got us out. So I guess you were right to listen to it.
- Darcy: A real witch would let such an offense go unpunished.
- Icy: And neither shall we, my dear Darcy. Since the power of the Dragon's not in the Solaria Ring, we'll go find the true source of power, and then use it to destroy their entire school.
- Darcy: Shall we go?
- Icy: Because of those twits!? I want the Dragon Fire power, and I'll burn in the flames of before I let a handful of pixies get in my way!
- Stormy: Me, too. Once we get, we're so gonna rule, they'll be naming entire realms after the three of us.
- Icy: So let's conjure the Wisperian Crystal. They'll find the source of the Dragon Fire, and lead us straight to it.
- Icy: It's like the power keeps moving.
- Icy: Interesting. The Wisperian Crystals are responding strongly. That means the Dragon Fire is in this room. But I don't see anything, so we'll just trash the place until we find it!!
- Bloom: You're not trashing anything!! Turn on the lights, Riven.
- Faragonda: The Dragon Fire power is just a myth. Or is it? Well, the Witches' said it was right here in this room, but I know it's not in the Solaria Ring. Is it possible they're right? And if they are, how did it get here? And who's got it?
The Day of the Rose
- Musa: I lost my mom when I was kid, so today's kind of a bittersweet day. And my dad's out of town at that hip hop tour of his.
- The Trix sisters discover the current possessor of the ancient, almighty Dragon Fire power- Bloom.
- Flora: It's so wired. It's like her Winx is activating.
- Stella: Activating in her sleep? Whoa. Did you see her outfit change? I wish I could do that in my sleep.
- Flora: When this happens to magical beings, it means her powers are evolving.
- Bloom: I've definitely seen that face before. I remember where I saw her! She's one of the nymphs on the walls Town Hall.
- Bloom: Now I know her name- Daphne.
- Bloom: It was the same voice that led us out of Cloud Tower. I'm sure of it.
- Bloom: Musa! Move!!
- stormy: You can't help your friend! She's finished!
- Bloom: No, she isn't! Get out of my way!!
- Stormy: Icy, check your crystal.
- Icy: Whisperia! Show me! Show the Dragon power! It's her!
- Sky: You had an insane amount of power. Do you realize this?
- Bloom: All I really remember is getting super mad.
- Tecna: Well, I believe that Bloom's power has evolved to a completely higher level.
- Stormy: I almost broke a nail out there.
- Darcy: I can't believe we were defeated by a freshman. I hope it doesn't ruin our rep.
- Icy: It doesn't matter. Not even one bit. We know who has the Dragon power.
- Stormy: We are so gonna rule.
- Icy: We'll rule everything and everybody.
Magical Reality Check
- Icy: The Dragon Fire will be ours.
- Stormy: But she has to unleash it so we can capture it, right? So, what if she doesn't use the Dragon Fire?
- Darcy: She will as long as we make her really mad.
- Stormy: If can do a simple thing like that...We don't deserve to be called witches.
- Faragonda: Oh no, the chamber. It picked Sparx.
- Icy: Bunny burgers anyone?
- Bloom: STOP!!
- Icy: It's all your fault.
- Stormy: You did let it happen.
- Darcy: That's right.
- Icy: It's a shame. Bunny was so cute.
- Bloom: I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!!
- Icy: Now! Move girls!
- Stormy: This is it!
- Icy: The crystals are working. Yes! Yes! Yes!! The power is ours! NO!!
- Stormy: It got away!?
- Icy: The Dragon Fire is meant to be ours and we'll get it, no matter what it takes!!
- Tecna: And now for a light source. Digilluminator.
- Tecna: Bloom, you have to help me. We're going to need all the Winx we can muster.
Meant to Be
- Musa: What's with all the gloom, Bloom?
- Mitzi: How dare she interrupt my regular scheduled programming!
- Musa: Your Earth parents sound really cool.
- Bloom: that's just it- my Earth parents.
- Stella: This new info's got you thinking about your birth parents, huh?
- Bloom: That's right, Stella. I'm probably not even from Earth.
- Tecna: So then what you doing in a fire in Gardenia?
- Bloom: That's what I'd like to know, Tecna. I'm just so confused. Where did I come from? What realm and what part of the universe?
- Flora: You may never find the answers.
- Bloom: Would that stop you from looking?
- Flora: I guess not.
- Bloom: I have to find out about my origins.
The Witch Trap
- Bloom (furious): I told you to leave her alone!!
- (Unleashes a strong fiery wave of Dragon Fire energy that knocks the Trix away)
- Stella: Bloom, your power rocks.
Pushing the Envelope
- Faragonda: The last witch coven, Sparx, and now Daphne. It doesn't seem possible.
- Faragonda: If the voice belongs to the Daphne of Dragon Fire legend, than it's possible you might be more than you are.
- Faragonda: According legend, when the kingdom of Sparx was destroyed, Daphne became the guardian of the mystical Dragon Fire.
- Daphne: Bloom. I have been waiting for you.
- Bloom: Daphne.
- Daphne: I have something for you. It came from the palace, from the kingdom of Sparx.
- Bloom: A crown?
- Daphne: The Ember Tiara. The Dragon Fire has not sopped burning. It still exists within-
The Nightmare Monster
- Mirta: They're after Bloom's power. They sent that nightmare monster to drain everyone else's magic, so they can get to her.
- Flora: Tecna, make a shield!
- Tecna: I'm trying! I don't have enough magic.
- Icy: Pixies on Ice. Coming soon to a stadium near you!
- Bloom: I'll get you, Icy!!
- Icy: NOW!!
- (Icy, Darcy and Stormy restrain Bloom in a green aura)
- Bloom: Oh no!!
- Icy: Got her! She's all ours!
- Icy: Struggle all you want, Bloom. You're not going anywhere. You have something that we want!
- Bloom: I don't know what you're talking about!!
- Icy: You really don't, do you?
- Bloom learns that "Brandon" is, in reality, Prince Sky of Eraklyon.
- A fairy named Diaspro, who is the fiancee of Sky, debuts.
Senior Witches Go to Earth
- Bloom learns she is the last survivor of the long-dead world of Sparx (Domino) and is, in fact, royalty.
- Flora: She said no.
- Stella:Well,what does 'no' mean, really?
- Musa: What are you saying?
- Tecna: Don't answer that.
- Mitzi: Bloom! We have Show & Tell tomorrow at school. Can I bring you? I was gonna bring my scooter but you'd be better.
- Bloom: Don't expect me to dignify that with an answer.
- Icy: You weren't likely to mess up and let the ultimate power fall into the hands of witches, were you? 'Cuase that's happening. Besides, the Dragon Fire should be ours. Our coven earns the right to have it. They spent centuries tracking its last remaining pieces. And when they finally located it on Sparx, they put a spell on the whole planet, freezing it, turning it into a sea of ice. The ultimate power was within their grasp. But the guardian of the Fire tricked them--that nymph hid the Dragon Fire inside the heir to the kingdom's throne: Inside you, Bloom.
- Bloom: You're saying that I'm the heir to the throne of Sparx? That I'm a princess?
- Icy: Yeah, but once you lose the Flame you'll just a figurehead. Ready, ladies? All right! Let's finish what our coven started.
- Stormy: Let's get the Dragon Fire!
- Bloom: No. I won't let you get it.
- Darcy: It's not up to you.
- Darcy: Look at her. She's so weak.
- Icy: If I could feel sorry for her, I would. An entirely powerless fate awaits her; a whole magic-less existence.
- The Trix: "Crystals of Wisperia, dark magic from our kin
- "Reach inside this girl and steal her powers from within"
- Knut: What's up?
- Icy: What's up is that the Fire is ours. Let's get back to Cloud Tower.
- Bloom: The witches' trapped me. They took my power. According to them, it's actually the Dragon Fire.
The Army of Decay
- Bloom: I was thinking of quitting Alfea. I didn't feel like I belonged. Then I went back home and I found out who I really am and where I come from, and now I kind of wish I hadn't. I'm a member of the royal family of Sparx, and that's cool, but I am the last one left. And apparently, I'm the keeper of a power called the Dragon Fire, and Daphne, you know, the nymph who's been calling for me in my dreams and stuff, she gave it to me.
- Faragonda: Yes, I suspected as much, Bloom.
- Bloom: You knew something about this? Then why didn't say anything to me?!
- Faragonda: I wanted to, Bloom, but I've always believe that truth should come to us, only when we are ready to hear it.
- Bloom: Maybe, but I wasn't ready to hear it, especially not from those three witches!
- Faragonda: What three witches? What are you talking about?
- Bloom: Icy, Darcy, and Stormy followed me to Gardenia. They're the ones who told me everything! They attacked me and... and then they took the Dragon Fire! They said they're going to use it to summon some magical army or something!
- Griselda: Not the Army of Decay!
- Bloom: That's it. What's does mean?
- Faragonda: It means we are all in very grave danger.
- [after taking over Cloud Tower]
- Icy: Griffin, you and your students have just earned yourselves a nice vacation in the damp snake and rat-infested dungeons of Cloud Tower. What, you're not happy? How ungrateful.
- Griffin: You wretch!
- Cloud Tower Professor: If you think you'll get away with this, you're wrong!
- Icy: Oh yeah, we all saw how you can stop us. It was very impressive.
- Riven: What's going on here? Since when does Griffin let you use her office?
- Darcy: Since we took it from her.
- Riven: What do you mean? I don't know what you've done, but I really don't like what's going on around here.
- Stormy: Oh Riven, you're still in the dark, aren't you? [cuts him with her nail] But rest assured, you were fundamental to our success. We couldn't have done it without your help.
- Icy: You spying skills made all the difference in our power struggle with the Fairies.
- Riven: No! You've tricked me! Curses on you! You snakes!
- Icy: Witches of Cloud Tower, welcome to our little pep rally! As your newly self-appointed student body presidents on planning on making some major changes around here and I'm not talking about things like putting soda machines in the cafeteria, ladies. We're gonna take over the whole realm of Magix!
- Griffin: No!
- Cloud Tower Professor: We won't let you do this, Icy!
- Icy: You have no say because you're be spending a nice long sabbatical in the dungeons of Cloud Tower.
- Griffin: You won't get away with this, Icy!
- Icy: Oh yes we will, Miss headmistress 'casue we got the Dragon Fire.
- Griffin: Oh no!
- Stormy: That's right. The most powerful force in all the known realms.
- Darcy: And we're gonna use it to summon the army of Decay.
- Griffin: No! Not that! You can't do this, Icy! The army of Decay is too powerful! Once unleashed, it will completely destroy everything in its path!
- Icy: Just watch me!
Sparks of Hope
- Icy: [over hologram to Faragonda and Saladin] Time to face the facts, Professors:
- You don't stand a chance against us. If you want your precious schools spared from total destruction, you must follow these conditions- First, lay down your arms and surrender. Second, all of you have to stand up in front of your students and say "Icy rules, Icy's the greatest." And then you've gotta swear allegiance to us! If you don't do that we're gonna wipe your schools right off the face of the realm. You've got five hours to decide. [hologram goes off]
- Faragonda: [to Saladin] If those witches think we're just going to hand our schools over to them they're crazier than I thought!
- Icy: Ooh, we're scared now Professor Saladin. You've managed to draft a mindless ogre and a duck.
- Palladium: Before we can send you, we have to suit you up in the appropriate attire. You see, the weather on Sparx is quite brutal, so I'm afraid open-toe shoes and exposed midriffs simply will not do.
- Griselda: If I had my way, this would be the year-round dress code.
- Faragonda: Oh, Griselda.
- Flora: Just find your warm inner place and keep walking.
- Stella: You find your warm inner place, Flora. Me, I'll get an extra blanket.
- Flora: I can't take it anymore.
- Musa: What happened to your warm, inner place?
- Flora: It froze.
- [After destroying Red Fountain]
- Darcy: Weren't we just great. We totally sent them flying.
- Stormy: We rule.
- Icy: Ah, but we're not done yet, Sisters. The best is yet to come.
The Frozen Palace
- Daphne, Nymph of Magix, makes her actual appearance, though still as a transparent ghost.
- Bloom: This so weird. I remember this place. This was...my home.
- Daphne: Welcome, Bloom. I have been waiting for you.
- Bloom: Daphne.
- Stella: That's a great outfit.
- Daphne: Please follow me.
- Bloom: She's the one from my dreams.
- Stella: Maybe she's like your fairy godmother or something.
- Daphne: Bloom, I know the Dragon Fire was stolen. But you must know, the Dragon Fire is not here on Sparx.
- Bloom: It's not?
- Daphne: No.
- Bloom: A crown?
- Daphne: Pick it up. It will show you your story. When you were born, Sparx was still filled with pure magic, but then the Coven launched a sneak attack. They took over the entire planet and destroyed everything. What was once the most magical place in the universe became lifeless. The King called on me to save you and to guard the Dragon Fire. I took you and the Flame, and I brought you to the last place anyone would look for a magical creature: I delivered you to Earth. It was the place where your destiny was waiting, a destiny that would nurture and care for you, and that would prepare you to one day return to Sparx to reclaim your throne.
- Bloom (tearful): I just can't believe it. I messed everything up.
- Daphne: Bloom, it's not your fault. You did what you could.
- Bloom: Yeah?
- Musa: Yeah.
- Bloom: But all of this happened so I could protect the Dragon Fire. It was my responsibility and I so failed. Tell me what to do, Daphne. I'll do anything! I'll do whatever it takes to get the Dragon Fire back from the witches.'
- Daphne: You will get the Dragon Fire back. It belongs to you. It is your destiny. Look for it and you'll find it.
- (Vanishes in sparkly light)
- Bloom: But, wait! Where am I supposed to look?
- Stella: Off topic, but what about all the fabulous jewelry?
- Musa: I think Stella's got her eye on a necklace or two.
- Bloom: OK, after I reclaim the throne you can take your pick.
- Bloom: Thanks.
- Tecna: Oh, don't mention it, just a little technical support.
- Flora: That's so nice, and romantic.
- Stella: Hold your horses, Miss Cheery, no one said he's off the hook yet.
Mission to Cloud Tower
The Search for the Flame
- Bloom: The Dragon Fire. It's behind those doors.
- Sky: How do you know?
- Bloom: I can sense its presence.
- Stormy: What is she doing?
- Darcy: It looks like some kind of advanced.
- Griffin: What I'm doing is putting you in dentition!! And if you talk, pass notes or chew gum, the detention barrier will double in strength.
Battle for Alfea
- Stella: You gotta be kidding! There's, like, thousands of 'em!
The Great Witch Invasion
- With the aid and guidance of Daphne, Bloom regains her full fairy powers as the rightful Keeper of the ancient and almighty Dragon Fire
- Flora: I'm so glad to see you!
- Mirta: And I'm glad to have legs and arms again!
- Daphne: You haven't lost your powers, Bloom. Look over there.
- Bloom: That's my parent's house. I mean... my adopted parent's house.
- Daphne: Yes, you were brought up on Earth by two caring and understanding people, who loved you well enough to let you go when the time came.
- Bloom: And I let them down. Same at Alfea, I didn't meet anyone's expectations. I don't belong anywhere.
- Daphne: Bloom, you still are who you were and your past will forever belong to you, just like your powers. No one can take that away from you.
- Bloom: So what happened to me then?
- Daphne: Nothing that doesn't happen to us all. You had doubts, you were afraid. You came to believe that, what you loved most dearly, could be taken away from you. But the truth is, no one in the whole universe could ever steal your past, your dreams, or your magic powers. The witches do not own them. They are yours to keep, forever. Bloom, to recover your powers, look deep inside yourself. your journey has ended, Bloom. You have arrived.
- Bloom: Who I am. I am Bloom! I am a princess! I'm the keeper of the Dragon Fire. And no one can take that away from me!
- (Emerges from the lake in full Winx/Fairy form)
- Icy: You ladies want to hear something funny? The quiz in last month's Teen Witch said "What would you do if you got to take over the whole universe?
- Darcy: What did you put?
- Icy: I wrote "You'll find out soon enough, loser," and sent it in.
- Codatorta: [after beating Saladin in a game] What's the matter? Ya giving up?
- Saladin: I am surrendering, but only the round, not the whole match.
- Bloom: Hey there, tentacle mouth, back away from the prince!
- Bloom: Sorry I'm late, are you okay?
- Sky: Yeah, but if you hadn't come along, I'd be worm food.
- Bloom: C'mon, that's not true.
- Sky: So, what was that about "nobody messes with my boyfriend"? Did I hear you right?
- Bloom: I just needed something to shout, like trash talking in the heat of battle kinda thing.
- Sky: Oh yeah, I figured that's what it was.
- Bloom: No big deal, just got... carried away in the moment.
- Sky: Right. So your powers are back.
- Bloom: They never left me. I just hope I didn't realize that too late.
- Sky: Better late than never.
- Stormy: I know we're traveling in grand style, but I gotta ask... are we there yet?
- Darcy: You're kidding, Stormy. You're actually going to start witching now?
- Icy: You don't like your throne, I suggest you hop down and walk. Otherwise, stay focused.
- Darcy: I agree with you, Icy, but, uh, do you have any ballpark sense of how much longer this is going to be?
- Icy: [annoyed] Fifteen minutes or so. Now pay attention, all right?
- Flora:: Aha!Gotcha!
- Flora:Triple Blossom. (shoots to Icy)
- Delta Driver: EXCEED CHARGE!
- Flora: Palm Strike.
- Stormy: Gaaaaah!
- Bloom: I am Bloom. I am a princess. I am the Keeper of the Dragon Fire. And no one can take that away from me!!
- Faragonda: Do you hear that, Griffin?
- Griffin: I do. They're here.
Fire and Ice
- This the Season One finale.
- Flora: [after blowing Stormy and Darcy away] Still think this is pathetic, Stormy?
- Bloom: That's not the Dragon Fire! This is the Dragon Fire!
- Icy: They destroyed your precious little planet! And I'll destroy you!! I'm glad we got more Dragon Fire, Bloom. 'Cause that means there's more for me to take!
- Bloom: You're not taking anything! The Dragon Fire's mine!!
- Icy: And the winner is...Was there ever any doubt? Enjoy the rest of your frozen frigid life! No!!
- Bloom: You're done!
- (Furiously unleashes the full strength of the almighty Dragon Fire)
- Faragonda: Are you sure you don't want to stay for prom?
- Griffin: We don't do prom, we crash prom. So enjoy it. This will be the one year we don't try to ruin it.
- Stella: Let's toast to non-royalty people too. We can not forget about them, 'cause, you know, they can be pretty cute.
- Flora: Hey, guys, we're going to be sophomores this year. And you what that means: Sophomore-year is even more exiting than the first year.