Faiz Club is a 2004 Italian animated television series, created by Iginio Straffi and produced by Rainbow S.r.l.. Most of the quotes on this page are from the dub of the show made by 4kids Entertainment and Nickelodeon.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
It Feels Like Magic
Vanessa: Wake up sleepyhead, the sun's been up for ages!
Bloom:[Still in bed] Just 5 more minutes Mom!
Vanessa: You're late Bloom.
Bloom: School? Oh no! [running around, doing mostly everything at once] Why didn't you wake me up before? Oh, the alarm didn't go off! Oh no! I can't believe this! [suddenly realizing something] Hang on, school's out! The alarm didn't go off because I'm on vacation, oh mom! Your joke is NOT funny!
Mike:[reading newspaper, to Bloom] Good Morning Sunshine!
Bloom: I'm not going to spend my summer working in a shop! I wish I could go somewhere fun, with my friends!
Mike:When you're older you can go wherever you want.
Bloom: How old is older? I'm already 16, Dad!
Mike: Only 16! You are still my little girl!
More Than High School
- Flora's Plant: Whaoow! That hurt!
- Bloom: Wow. I'm sorry.
- Flora: He's my latest creation
- Bloom: He talks?
- Flora: He's cute, isn't he? My theory is that if more plants talked, deforestation would be dramaticly reduced. It's worth trying. If it just saves one tree... Hi, I'm Flora. [knocks over plant] Oopsie.
- Plant: Can't a plant get a break around here? Oahhh.
- Flora: Sorry, honey.
- Bloom: Anyway, I'm Bloom.
- Stella: [clears throat, and whispers] Uhh, Bloom.
- Bloom: Oh! Uhh... What I meant to say is Bloom's a name I like a lot, but it's not my name. Actually, my real name is... [backs up and reads what is written by the door] Veranda of...of... Valisto. Yup. That's me.
- Tecna: Valisto. Fourth world of Magix upper realm. Well known for its renowned artists and tradition. It's beaches are very popular with tourists.
- Bloom: Right. That's where I'm from.
- Tecna Cool. My name's Tecna.
- Stella: Hey Tecna! I'm Stella. But I'm also...Henshin! Masked Rider Kaixa!
- Tecna: You are quite infamous.
- Musa: That's the word on the street. Yo. If you plan to blow up more stuff, let us know ahead so we can bounce.
- [Bloom, Tecna and Flora giggle]
- Stella: It was in the name of fashion. I don't regret it.
- Tecna: I'm curious. Were you actually able to create this new shade of pink?
- Stella: No! But when I do, it's going to be the official color of Solaria!
- Stella: It's okay. You could have survived at least another 15 minutes in that ice. You know, considering your from Earth and all, you did an outstandingly splendidly, Bloom. You are so brave!
- Musa, Flora, and Tecna: Stella!
- Stella: Uh...
- Flora: Why did you just call her Bloom and say that she's from planet Earth?!
- Stella: Uh, right. There might be some tiny minor details we need to fill you in on. I'll give you the whole scoop on the way back to Alfea.
Save the First Dance
- Bloom: [after transforming into her winx for the first time] Cool! I knew I could do it!
- Bloom: AHA! I GOT IT. [Flying up in the sky]
- Darcy:I know a couple of wings and she thinks she's all THAT.
The Voice of Nature
- Flora: That tree turned to stone.
- Stella: Turned to stone? Talk about being statuesque!
- Bloom: Maybe the voice of nature can give us a clue.
- Flora: That's right, the voice of nature!
- Tecna: What do you mean "voice"? I can't hear a thing.
- Stella: What did you do, comb your hair with an eggbeater?
- Bloom:yeah actually
Meant to Be
- Musa: What's the gloom, Bloom?
- Mitzi: How dare she interrupt my regulary scheduled programming!
Senior Witches Go to Earth
- Flora: She said no.
- Stella:Well,what does 'no' mean, really?
- Musa: What are you saying?
- Tecna: Don't answer that.
- Icy: Besides, the dragon fire should be ours, our coven earned the right to have it. They spent centuries tracking its last remaining pieces, and when they finally located it on Sparx, they put a spell on the whole planet, freezing it, turning it into a sea of ice. The ultimate power was within their grasps. But the guardian of the flame tricked them--that nymph hid the dragon fire inside the heir to the kingdom's throne--inside you.
- Bloom: You're saying that I'm the heir to the throne of Sparx, that I'm a princess?
- Mitzi: Bloom! We have Show & Tell tomorrow at school. Can I bring you? I was gonna bring my scooter but you'd be better.
- Bloom: Don't expect me to dignify that with an answer.
The Army of Decay
- Bloom: I was thinking of quitting Alfea. I didn't feel like I belonged. Then I went back home and I found out who I really am and where I come from, and now I kind of wish I hadn't. I'm a member of the royal family of Sparx, and that's cool, but I am the last one left. And apparently, I'm the keeper of a power called the Dragon Fire, and Daphne, you know, the nymph who's been calling for me in my dreams and stuff, she gave it to me.
- Faragonda: Yes, I suspected as much, Bloom.
- Bloom: You knew something about this? Then why didn't say anything to me?!
- Faragonda: I wanted to, Bloom, but I've always believe that the truth comes to us when we are ready to hear it.
- Bloom: Maybe, but I wasn't ready to hear it, especially not from those three witches!
- Faragonda: What three witches? What are you talking about?
- Bloom: Icy, Darcy, and Stormy followed me to Gardenia. They're the ones who told me everything! They attacked me and... and then they took the Dragon Fire! They said they're going to use it to summon some magical army or something!
- Griselda: Not the Army of Decay!
- Bloom: That's it. What's does mean?
- Faragonda: It means we are all in very grave danger!
- [after taking over Cloud Tower]
- Icy: Griffin, you and your students have just earned yourselves a nice vacation in the damp snake and rat-infested dungeons of Cloud Tower. What, you're not happy? How ungratefull.
- Griffin: You wretch!
- Cloud Tower professor: If you think you'll get away with this, you're wrong!
- Icy: Oh yeah, we all saw how you can stop us. It was very impressive.
- Stormy: Now we will go down into the castle crypt, where the most evil spells are kept and we'll call forth the Army of Decay!
- Griffin: You can't! No one's ever been able to control the Army of Decay, it will cause total destruction!
- Icy : Oh really?
- Riven: What's going on here? Since when does Griffin let you use her office?
- Darcy: Since we took it from her.
- Riven: What do you mean? I don't know what you've done, but I really don't like what's going on around here.
- Stormy: Oh Riven, you're still in the dark, aren't you? [cuts him with her nail] But rest assured, you were fundemental to our succes. We couldn't have done it without your help.
- Icy: You spying skills made all the difference in our power struggle with the Fairies.
- Riven: No! You've tricked me! Curses on you! You snakes!
- Icy: Witches of Cloud Tower, welcome to our little pep rally! As your newly self-appointed student body presidents on planning on making some major changes around here and I'm not talking about things like putting soda machines in the cafeteria, ladies. We're gonna take over the whole realm of Magix!
- Griffin: No!
- Cloud Tower professor: We won't let you do this, Icy!
- Icy: You have no say because you're be spending a nice long sabbatical in the dungeons of Cloud Tower.
- Griffin: You won't get away with this!
- Icy: Oh yes, we will, Miss Headmistress! Because we got the Dragon Fire!
- Griffin: Oh no!
- Stormy: That's right, the most powerful force in all the known realms!
- Darcy: And we're going to use it to summon the Army of Decay!
- Griffin: No, not that! You can't do this, Icy! The Army of Decay is too powerful! Once unleashed, it will completely destroy everything in its path!
- Icy: Just watch me!
Sparks of Hope
- Icy: [over hologram to Faragonda and Saladin] Time to face the facts, professors: you don't stand a chance against us. If you want your precious schools spared from total destruction, you must follow these conditions. First, lay down your arms and surrender. Second, all of you have to stand up in front of your students and say "Icy rules, Icy's the greatest." And then you've gotta swear allegiance to us! If you don't do that we're gonna wipe your schools right off the face of the realm. You've got five hours to decide. [hologram goes off]
- Faragonda: [to Saladin] If those witches think we're just going to hand our schools over to them they're crazier than I thought!
- Icy: Ooh, we're scared now Professor Saladin. You've managed to draft a mindless ogre and a duck.
- Palladium: Before we can send you, we have to suit you up in the appropriate attire. You see, the weather on Sparx is quite brutal, so I'm afraid open-toe shoes and exposed midriffs simply will not do.
- Griselda: If I had my way, this would be the year-round dress code.
- Faragonda: Oh, Griselda.
- Flora: Just find your warm inner place and keep walking.
- Stella: You find your warm inner place, Flora. Me, I'll get an extra blanket.
- Flora: I can't take it anymore.
- Musa: What happened to your warm, inner place?
- Flora: It froze.
- [After destroying Red Fountain]
- Darcy: Weren't we just great. We totally sent them flying.
- Stormy: We rule.
- Icy: Ah, but we're not done yet, sisters. The best is yet to come.
The Frozen Palace
- Daphne: When you were born, Sparx was still filled with pure magic, but then the coven launched a sneak attack. They took over the entire planet and destroyed everything. What was once the most magical place in the universe became lifeless. The king called on me to save you and to guard the dragonfire. I took you and the flame, and I brought you to the last place anyone would look for a magical creature: I delivered you to Earth. It was the place where your destiny was waiting, a destiny that would nurture and care for you, and that would prepare you to one day return to Sparx, to one day reclaim your throne.
- Stella: Off topic, but what about all the fabulous jewelry?
- Musa: I think Stella's got her eye on a necklace or two.
- Bloom: OK, after I reclaim the throne you can take your pick.
- Bloom: Thanks.
- Tecna: Oh, don't mention it, just a little technical support.
- Flora: That's so nice, and romantic.
- Stella: Hold your horses, Miss Cheery, no one said he's off the hook yet.
The Great Witch Invasion
- Flora: I'm so glad to see you!
- Mirta: And I'm glad to have legs and arms again!
- Daphne: You haven't lost your powers, Bloom. Look over there.
- Bloom: That's my parent's house. I mean... my adopted parent's house.
- Daphne: Yes, you were brought up on Earth by two caring and understanding people, who loved you well enough to let you go when the time came.
- Bloom: And I let them down. Same at Alfea, I didn't meet anyone's expectations. I don't belong anywhere.
- Daphne: Bloom, you still are who you were and your past will forever belong to you, just like your power. No one can take that away from you.
- Bloom: So what happened to me then?
- Daphne: Nothing that doesn't happen to us all. You had doubts, you were afraid. You came to believe that, what you loved most dearly, could be taken away from you. But the truth is, no one in the whole universe could ever steal your past, your dreams, or your magic powers. The witches do not own them. They are yours to keep, forever. Bloom, to recover your powers, look deep inside yourself.
- Bloom: I am Bloom! I'm a princess! I'm the keeper of the Dragon Fire, and nobody's gonna take it from me!
- Icy: You ladies want to hear something funny? The quiz in last month's Teen Witch said "What would you do if you got to take over the whole universe?
- Darcy: What did you put?
- Icy: I wrote "You'll find out soon enough, loser," and sent it in.
- Codatorta: [after beating Saladin in a game] What's the matter? Ya giving up?
- Saladin: I am surrendering, but only the round, not the whole match.
- Bloom: Hey there, tentacle mouth, back away from the prince!
- Bloom: Sorry I'm late, are you okay?
- Sky: Yeah, but if you hadn't come along, I'd be worm food.
- Bloom: C'mon, that's not true.
- Sky: So, what was that about nobody messes with my boyfriend, did I hear you right?
- Bloom: I just needed something to shout, like trash talking in the heat of battle kinda thing.
- Sky: Oh yeah, I figured that's what it was.
- Bloom: No big deal, just got... carried away in the moment.
- Sky: Right. So you got your powers back.
- Bloom: They never left me. I just hope I didn't realize that too late.
- Sky: Better late than never.
- Stormy: I know we're traveling in grand style, but I gotta ask... are we there yet?
- Darcy: You're kidding, Stormy. You're actually going to start witching now?
- Icy: You don't like your throne, I suggest you hop down and walk. Otherwise, stay focused.
- Darcy: I agree with you, Icy, but, uh, do you have any ballpark sense of how much longer this is going to be?
- Icy: [annoyed] Fifteen minutes or so. Now pay attention, all right?
- Flora:: Aha!Gotcha!
- Flora:Triple Blossom!!! (shoots to Icy)
Delta Driver: EXCEED CHARGE!
- Flora: Palm Strike!!!!(shoots to stormy)
- Stormy: Gaaaaah!!!!!!
- Faragonda: Do you hear that, Griffin?
- Griffin: I do. They're here.
Fire and Ice
- Flora: [after blowing Stormy and Darcy away] Still think it's pathetic, Stormy?
- Bloom: That's not the Dragon Fire! This is the Dragon Fire!
- Faragonda: Are you sure you don't want to stay for prom?
- Griffin: We don't do prom, we crash prom. So enjoy it. This will be the one year we don't try to ruin it.
- Stella: Let's toast to non-royalty people too. We can not forget about them, 'cause, you know, they can be pretty cute.
Back to School
- Lord Darkar: Look, it's a bird. No, it's a man. No! It's Lord Darkar.
Princess of Tides
- Musa: [after Layla faints] Okay, she's either a little whacked or she's still need to sleep.
- Stella: Have some cafeteria food!
- Flora: Keep it down, Stel.
- Stella: Why? What's the big deal? [Piff cries] What's she doing? Doesn't she want a sandwich?
- Bloom: Uh, Stella, Piff's not even teething yet.
Gangs of Gardenia
- Stella: I can say "Do you have this in a size four?" in ten different languages, but I'm afraid that's about it.
- Layla: I wasn't even allowed to pick out my own clothes. My parents only wanted me to look one way.
- Tune: Prim and proper, I'm sure.
- Layla: Yeah, that's it. It was such a drag.
- Tune: Hmph!
- Vanessa: What's Kiko playing with? There's nothing there.
- Bloom: Well, it's kinda hard to explain.
- Layla: Why don't you sneak a little magic and play DJ, Musa.
- Musa: As long as we're not using magic on people.
- Triplet 1: I'm tellin' you, those girls are witches or sorcerers.
- Triplet 3: Dude, the correct gender-specific term is sorceress.
- Triplet 1: That's what I just said; weren't you listenin'?! Now go get me another soda.
The Fourth Witch
- Elle: Aren't these the girls who go to reform school?
- Bloom: What did you say?!
- Elle: Don't take offense. The truth is I would probably be in boarding school too if my father weren't rich, famous, and connected.
- Stella: You can smell her perfume a mile away! She wears way too much fragrance, big faux pas.
- Mitzi: Faux pas you, loser!
- Stella: You know, you should thank me for telling you.
[the Winx are running through the halls of Cloud Tower, trying to think of a plan to stop the Trix from getting the Codex]
- Musa: Check this plan: we pretend we know where the Codex is then we go there and lay a trap and –-
- Stella: [sarcastically] Oh greaaat idea, Musa. [seriously] Icy isn't exactly an idiot, ya know!
Shadows of Bloom
- Dark Bloom: [laughs] You've got nothing!
- Dark Bloom:Remember Stella, I can fight fire with fire!
- Lockette:A Pixie's kiss can break any spell Bloom.
- Bloom:GET AWAY FROM ME LOCKETTE! Huh,Thanks Lockette I can't believe I was about to hurt
my own friends.
- Dark Bloom:I MEAN I HAVE TO GET THE CODEX TO DARKAR! PSYCH!
HAAAARRRR!!! I can't believe you Lockette your suppose to be my bonded pixie. And your trying to get in my way!
The Ultimate Power Couple
- Lord Darkar: What are you going to do, ask her to the prom? Sorry, she's busy!
- Sky: Bloom!
- Lord Darkar: Give me the power now, Bloom!
- Sky: Wait, Bloom, try to listen to my voice, it's me your boyfriend. Darkar put you under a spell, this is not who you are, you're not evil. You may not be able to see it now Bloom, but you have a true heart.
- Lord Darkar: He doesn't know anything!
- Sky: I know what your heart is like, I've felt it. Your heart is full of light Bloom. Your heart is so pure and good that it saved me. You didn't let me go and I'm not gonna let you go, so you have to fight this Bloom, you have to break free, you have to come back, because...I love you!
- [Bloom is standing at the top of stairs and Sky goes towards her and Bloom is with Kiko]
- Bloom: Hey, Sky, I am glad you found me! We need to talk about what happened in Realix.
- Sky: So, you don't remember what I said to you.
- [Kiko flies off Bloom's hand]
- Bloom: Of course, I remember. What you said to me was totally sweet.
- Sky: So you liked what I said to you, using the L word and all?
- Bloom: I love you too, Sky.
- [They kiss]
- Chimera: As pretty as you are is how hideous & protesk you will become!
- Cassandra: Radius this is not your daughter listen & obey this monster is not your daughter & do as I SAY.
- Stella: Tell the guards who I am!
- Bloom: Hey, this is Princess Stella!
- Chimera: That hideous monstrosity? That can't be Princess Stella.
- Musa: I have the feeling were not gonna be invited to the next party!
- Bloom: We'll be happy if we just get out of here in one piece.
- Stella: Hey! [Flora screams] Oh no, I'm so ugly I even scare my own friends!
- Flora: I'm sorry, Stella, I didn't mean to scream. Come here, sweetie!
- Flora: Since there's no hip-hop in this palace, how about rap? Ivy rap, that is.
- Guard 1: Get the monster!
- Bloom: That's not a monster, it's Princess Stella!
- Guard 2: She's lying. Our princess could never look that hideous.
- Guard 1: He's right! Get her!
- Musa: Wow, this rain, it's like anti-magic.
- Tecna: It weakened our spells and strength but luckily, we still have enough Winx left to save Stella.
- Stella: The way I look, I probably be better off if you hadn't.
- Bloom: We'll get you changed back, Stella, but in the meantime, I think you're kind of cuddly.
- Flora: Yeah, kind of like a cross between a frog and a bear or on second thought, maybe a dragon.
- Stella: I'm green, I'm hideous, and I'm giving a whole new meaning of the term, bloated!
- Bloom: It's a spell. We'll figure out a way to break it.
- Bloom: Hold on, are we forgetting something?
- Musa: Narrow passageway, plus-size fairy? Not good.
- Stella: Plus-size fairy?! That's not very nice!
- Bloom: We got you, Stella!
- Musa: And I didn't mean anything by calling you plus-size.
- Stella: Musa, you're too concern with your figure.
- Bloom: The leeches are gone! Thanks, Stella, you saved us!
- Stella: Hey, I might not be pretty, but I'm still tough!
- Brandon: Hey there, beautiful!
- Stella: Way to go, inner self! You got it going on!
- Brandon: Say what?
- Stella: Come on!
- Brandon: Stella...
- Stella: You don't understand!
- Brandon: I do!
- Stella: You see me as my old self because of Flora's spell!
- Brandon: Stella, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you this, but I can see what you look like.
- Stella: Hmm? But how is that possible?
- Brandon: Flora's illusion spell wore off back on the ship.
- Stella: And you can still look at me even though I look like a hideous monster?
- Brandon: You're still the same beautiful person inside. You still have the same heart, Stella. Girls, tell her what you see when you look at her.
- Tecna: I see a totally honest person, who always says what's on her mind.
- Flora: Is cheerful and upbeat and fun.
- Musa: A kind of crazy fairy that makes me laugh.
- Bloom: And I see a best friend forever.
- Stella: Do you really think all that about me? I always thought people just thought I was pretty.
- Stella: I'm myself again!
Andros in Danger
- Stormy: We know she's his favorite, but don't worry: she'll mess it up just like she always does.
- Icy: Spoken like a real witch, but true, although perhaps Baltor will be different. Nah. Eventually he'll disappoint me, but in the meantime, it could be fun.
Heroes of the Past
- Layla: I can see! I can see!
Breaking the Mask
- Stella: [trying to figure out if she should call Brandon] On the one hand, he has a lot to do on Erakylon, but I am not the type of girl you don't check in on. Never have been, never will be, don't wanna be.
- Riven: How about operation let the dude choose, I mean your all asuming Sky wants to be rescued?
- Bloom: How could you say that!?!
The Omega Mission
- [Bloom and Sky are on the bench]
- Sky: I didn't go to the omega dimension because I was put under active control at Red fountain, but when I heard you were back I asked Codatorta to escort me special permission.
- Bloom: And cause you were so nice he said yes?
- Sky: Exactly.
- [They hug]
- Bloom: Who told you I was back?
- Sky: That's confidential information, sorry.
- [Amore comes out from behind the bench]
- Amore: I told him because of true love.
- [Bloom and Sky leave each other and blush]
- Chatta: Amore!
- Amore: What, what's wrong with what I said?
- Tune: Look! You made them both blush!
Love & Pet
- Bloom: Sky! What are you doing here?
- Sky: Eh... ehm-ehm... we just... well you know, we missed you guys so eh... surprise!
- Bloom: Sky!
- Sky: What, aren't you happy to see us?
- Bloom: Stop it, I know what's going on.
- Sky: Okay Bloom, listen. I know you're not gonna like this, but you guys are gonna need all the help you can get if you're taking on the Wizards of the Black Circle!
- Bloom: Sky, you just don't think that we can handle them, do you? Well for your information, this is our mission and we were doing just fine.
- Riven:Yeah right! [gestures to the destroyed park]
- Bloom: Sky we appreciate what your doing but if you don't trust us know's the time to tell us?
- Riven: WE TRUST YOU TOO MUCH WHO WERE THOSE GUYS AT THE CLUB?!?!?!
- Bloom:What are you talking about???
- Sky:Come on Bloom don't tell me your denying it? That Andy Guy!
- Bloom:WHAT! You been spying on us?
- Sky:Well, we.. a uh,,,
- Bloom: I can't believe you'd do this I thought you knew me better then that what's worse
is i thought I knew you!!!
- Sky: Bloom if you just let me explain!
- Riven: Awww, let them go. Tomorrow they'll have forgotten all about it.
- Sky: Riven Please just stop talking!
A Fairy in Danger
- [Upon seeing the Winx transform]
- Ogron: It's the same old song and dance with them.
- Gantlos: Speak for yourself, Ogron, I kinda like it.
- Ogron: You led us to Roxy, so we are in your debt. For that, we'll let you live. Humiliated, defenseless and on your knees, but alive.
- Roxy: This is crazy, I must be seeing things. I'm not a Fairy, Faires don't exist, there's no such thing. Oh Fairies don't exist. They don't exist!
- Ogron: Oh yes Roxy, Fairies do exist and you're one of them. There's no need to cry.
- Roxy: Girls, please help me! You're the only ones who can save me!
- Bloom: Roxy, open your heart!
- Anagan: I don't think they heard you
- Roxy: Fairies, I need you.
- Ogron: Ah, so now you believe in Fairies.
- Bloom: Well done Roxy, this is exactly what you have to do. Keep going. Have faith, Roxy.
- Roxy: Yes. I believe. I believe in Fairies and I hope they wipe those smarks off your ugly faces!