Mega Man, also spelled Megaman, known as Rockman (ロックマン|Rokkuman) in Japan, is a title character and the protagonist of the Mega Man science fiction platforming game series by Capcom. Both the original and the numerous sequel series typically center around one of the models in a long line of androids in their fight against the generals of a revolting robot army and their leader.
Natsume New Type Series
"STOP!!DON'T FOLLOW ME ANYMORE!!!"-Sergeant Galhun
Original Megaman cartoon quotes
Mega Man Advance Quotes
"It's expensive... to be ME! If it isn't Erika Jayne, I'm being part of my pornographic sexuality but I'm just a fashionista just like me. Ha-ha."-DWN.089 Lace Man
"Time to feel the boil of teargas! TEARGAS MAN IS BACK TO BATTLE!"-DWN.093 Teargas Man
"Dream, believe and survive!"-DWN.097 Struck Man
"It's expensive to be me! An Expensive Reinforced Impulsive Kopper Atomized Jackhammer Automotive Yttrium Neutrals Engaged! Also known as E.R.I.K.A.-J.A.Y.N.E. power tool that Lace Man equipped expensive!"-Rockman
"My name is Rockman - and I'm coming to get the rest of you Willy's bastards!"-Rockman
X series quotes
"No, this isn't happening. There's no reason for me to go on. WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?!" -Zero, Mega Man X 4
"Time to get serious" -X, Mega Man X4 (says it when at critical health)
"It's not over yet!" -Zero, Mega Man X4 (said when at low health)
"I hid myself while I tried to repair myself" -Zero, Mega Man X6 (when he's unlocked)
"BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!" -Flame Hyenard, Mega Man X7
"Taste destruction!" -Lumine, Mega man X8
"BRING IT ON!!!" -Sigma, Mega man X8
"Better watch out X, I might just steal your spotlight!" -Axl, Mega man X8
"Thinking about all those Mavericks make my trigger finger itch!"-Axl, Mega man X8
EXE series quotes
"Jack in, MegaMan.EXE, Transmit!" - Lan, Mega Man Battle Network 1 and 2
"All your base are belong to us!" - Infected Program (ElecMan.EXE's Stage), Mega Man Battle Network
Battle routine set! -Lan
All Battle Network Games
"Legs go Lan!" - Mega Man Battle Network 4
"What a polite young man she was!" - Haruka Hikari (Mrs. Hikari, Lan's mother)about a girl, Mega Man Battle Network 4
"What am I, Mr. Famous, doing here?" - Lan, Mega Man Battle Network 5
MegaMan: I heard that Cyber Academy is haunted!
Lan: Oh really?
MegaMan: Yeah! Really! You can hear them go "Woooooooo" at night...
"Synchro chip, slot in! Cross fusion!" -Various characters, Rockman.EXE Axess - Beast+
- "Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up
- "Wha... Why you insolent fool! I will crush you with a loud, loud crunch!" - just before final boss 1 in Mega Man: Powered Up
- "You forget, Mega Man. Robots cannot harm humans..." - at the end of Mega Man 7
- "Kyahahaha! The world is mine!" - Megaman 8
- "I hate Mega Man. He ruins everything."
- Wily: "Why do you oppose me, the one who created you?"
Bass: "Because you always interfere with me! I can defeat Mega Man by myself with no problem. You should go crawl in a hole somewhere."
Wily: "You know, I think I regret creating you, pompous robot."
Bass: "Ha! You created me? So what? If you created a powerful robot such as myself, it must have been an accident."
Wily: "Funny you say that, you're actually right. I studied Mega Man hoping to create a similar robot. Then I developed a powerful energy called "Bassnium" purely by accident. Thus, I created you Bass. Currently Bassnium is the most powerful energy on Earth. But, that's not for long. Hee hee, I've learned from my accident... ...And I've created a new type of robot which is much more powerful than you or Mega Man! It'll be some time before I complete this project, though. You better get ready!"
Bass: "Ha! This girlie-looking, long-haired robot will be the strongest? Don't make me laugh!"
Wily: "Don't be so over-confident. This robot's power level is far superior to yours. And this is more than just a simple robot. With this robot and my other project complete, the world will be mine! No one will stop me! Hee hee hee hee!"
Bass: "Yikes! This guy is as crazy as I thought." - at the end of Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters (when Bass wins the final stage alone)
- Wily: "What do you mean he escaped?"
Proto Man: "As in: Got away, vamoosed, departed, beat feet...”
Wily:: "I know what the word means!" -At the Mega Man TV Show Episode The Day the Moon fell
Proto Man (alternatively spelled "Protoman") is a video game character from the Mega Man series by Capcom. In Japan, he is known as Blues, after the eponymous musical style.
Quotes (from the Mega Man cartoon)
- I hate to say I told you so, but... I told you so.
- Don't strain your brain, Wily. He'll come back. He always does.
- Boy, what's the world coming to when you can't trust your own brother?
- Give me that, you robo-twits.
- Ten-four, Supreme Space Cadet, sir!
Quotes (from Mega Man Powered Up)
- That madman! Even worse than those Joe robots... to think he'd come up with something like this...
- At the third station of Wily Castle
Mega Man Advance
- Mega Man/Rock Man, Proto Man/Blues - T.J. Miller
- Bass/Forte - Shawn Mendes
- Duo, Dr. Thomas Light - Barry Humphries
- Dr. Albert Wily - Keith Silverstein
- Auto, Rush - Dee Bradley Baker
- Roll - Adrianna Adams
- SWN.001 Lace Man - Willow Winters
- SWN.002 Regal Man -Albert Brooks
- DWN.003 Teargas Man - Katherine Forrester
- DWN.004 Medic Man - Scott McCord
- DWN.005 Cuerpo Man - Sean Hayes
- DWN.006 Rage Man - Louis Tomlinson
- DWN.007 Xperia Man - Danny McBride
- DWN.008 Shred Man - Josh Gad
- DWN.009 Stellar Man - Kallan Holley
- DWN.010 Struck Man - Sophie Turner