Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The triumph of a raw populism, embodied by a shameless demagogue, over both the official establishment and the official ideology of a major political party.
- Trumpism is also a celebrity-driven cult of personality, forged by its leader’s unique reality-television appeal. This has made it relatively easy for the Republican Party’s leaders to hope that his campaign is sui generis, that when he loses in November (as most of them still expect) there won’t be a coherent Trumpism after Trump.
- Douthat's columns, The New York Times
- Douthat's former blog, The Atlantic
- Archive of Douthat's columns, The Harvard Crimson
- Appearances on C-SPAN