Sealab 2021 is a comedic re-imaging of the 1972 cartoon Sealab 2020.
- Sparks: Okay, Debbie. Forget about Hesh.
- Debbie: Okay...
- Sparks: I've got something for you.
- Debbie: What is it?
- Sparks: A book.
- Debbie: What's the book?
- Sparks: A Modest Proposal.
- Debbie: By whom?
- Sparks: Jonathan Swift.
- Debbie: And what is the book about?
- Sparks: [Long pause] Eating babies...
- Black Debbie: Hey, Stormy.
- Stormy: Hey, bla-. Debbie. [Pause] Hey, do you like rap?
- Debbie: Now what in the Hell is that supposed to mean?
- Sparks: It's like veal... only babies.
- Stormy: It all comes down to the fact that you all have far more fast twitch muscle fiber.
- Sparks: RIBS! DRIPPING WITH SAUCE! FALLING OFF THE BONE
- Stormy: Don't go out there, that black chick's crazy!
- Marco: I call this the Latinator.
- Debbie: Ugh. Yeah, nice backne.
- Quinn: Why do you think they call me Doctor Quinn?
- Stormy: I just thought that was a nickname. You know, like Dr. Dre. Eastside!