Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Space Ghost Coast to Coast is an American adult animated parody talk show, created by Mike Lazzo and hosted by the 1960s Hanna-Barbera cartoon character Space Ghost. The series originally aired on Cartoon Network from 1994 to 1999, then was revived on Adult Swim from 2001 to 2004, and was revived once more on GameTap from 2006 to 2008.
- I'll be dead long before you were born and I'll be dead long before you'll be dead.
- I have a giant brain that is able to reduce any complex machine into a simple yes or no answer.
- I'll spank you smartly with my spank ray.
- Bears are Crazy. They'll bite your head if you're wearing a steak on it.
- I saw a yard gnome once. It didn't scare me!
- Dames are like mustard: they taste great on a sandwich. But when you're not eating a sandwich... they just sit there in the fridge... on a shelf... in a jar... labeled... mustard.
- Welcome back, stupid viewers! You'll watch anything! Go ahead, change the channel. You'll be back!
- I am the Lone Locust of the apocalypse. Think of me when you look to the night sky.
- Hey! You took my soul!
- Zorak: My favorite episode of The Golden Girls is the one where they all took contaminated Geritol and died.
- Space Ghost: That was never an episode!
- Zorak: Well, it should have been.
- Space Ghost: Moltar, flush the lake.
- Moltar: We don't have a lake.
- Space Ghost: Good work.
- Zorak: I got a friend coming by in about five minutes, so, uh... I gotta escape.
- Space Ghost: What are you all gonna do?
- Zorak: I think we're gonna smash light bulbs out by the dumpster.
- Zorak: You dance like a woman.
- Space Ghost: I dance like a woman... if she were a man!
- Zorak: Well... ya got me there.
- [a horribly failed attempt at the Twelve Days of Christmas]
- Council of Doom: On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
- Black Widow: Leonard Nimoy Sings!
- Tansut: Four quesadillas!
- Lokar: Three reruns of "What's Happening!"
- Metallus: Two plus eight is ten.
- Brak: Hi, my name is Braaaak!
- Space Ghost: Enough! That was pitiful!
- Zorak: Moltar, take off your helmet... show me your true face.
- Moltar: Why?
- Zorak: Because, I'm intrigued.
- Moltar: No.
- Zorak: C'mon... I'll be your friend.
- Moltar: NO!
- Zorak: C'mon... I'll give you a dollar.
- Moltar: Okay...
- [loud hissing sound]
- Zorak: GOOD GOD!
- Space Ghost: Moltar, what's our depth?
- Moltar: 20,000 leagues, sir.
- Space Ghost: Take her to 21.
- Moltar: 21? But... why?
- Space Ghost: Because it's more fantastical.
- Space Ghost: Let's break down these boxes so they store easier!
- Zorak: ...That's boring!
- Space Ghost: You don't know from fun!
- Space Ghost: Tell me, Chuck, ever thought of starring in a sequel to The Ten Commandments?
- Zorak: No.
- Charlton Heston: Uh, I don't think so.
- Space Ghost: Not a sequel man, eh?
- Zorak: No.
- Charlton Heston: What other commandments are we going to write?
- Zorak: Thou that smelled it thine own self dealt it.
- Space Ghost: [laughs] Thou that smelled it thine own self dealt it.
- Zorak: [fake laugh] Jerk.
- Charlton Heston: Yeah, well...
- Moltar: Thou shalt not... hesitate.
- Charlton Heston: I'm kind of committed to the first ten.
- Zorak: Thou shalt not be committed to old commandments!
- Space Ghost: Zorak, one more commandment out of you, and thou shalt be blasted!
- Moltar: Thou shalt not mess with Zorak, or thou shalt have to mess with me!
- Space Ghost: All right, everybody, just calm down!
- Moltar: Thou shalt not calm down!
- Charlton Heston: I hesitate...
- Moltar: Thou shalt not hesitate!
- Space Ghost: I'm gonna go to the desk, now...
- Zorak: You go ahead and *try*. You see what you get.
- [teleports to the desk]
- Space Ghost: Here I am now... At the desk.
- Moltar: [shouts] You got lucky, Pal!
- Zorak: You try it *next time*! You see what you get!
|[current]||· Final Space (since 2019) · Rick and Morty (since 2013) · Robot Chicken (since 2005) · Squidbillies (since 2005)|
|[former]||12 oz. Mouse (2005–06; 2020) Aqua Teen Hunger Force (2001–15) · The Boondocks (2005–14) · The Brak Show (2001–03) · China, IL (2011–15) · Frisky Dingo (2006–08) · Home Movies (2001–04) · Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law (2001–07) · Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil (2005–07) · Mary Shelley's Frankenhole (2010–12) · Metalocalypse (2006–13) · Mike Tyson Mysteries (2014–20) · Mr. Pickles (2014–19) · Minoriteam (2005–06) · Moral Orel (2005–08, 2012) · Samurai Jack (2017) · Sealab 2021 (2001–05) · Space Ghost Coast to Coast (2001-04) · Stroker and Hoop (2004–05) · Superjail! (2007-14) · Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2007–2010) · Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004–06) · The Venture Bros. (2004–18) · Xavier: Renegade Angel (2007–09)|