South Park/Season 21
Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Park (1997-) is an adult animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Distributed by and airing on Comedy Central, it follows the surreal adventures of four young boys who live in the small town of South Park, Colorado.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
White People Renovating Houses [21.01]
Put It Down [21.02]
Holiday Special [21.03]
Franchise Prequel [21.04]
Hummels & Heroin [21.05]
Sons a Witches [21.06]
Doubling Down [21.07]
Moss Piglets [21.08]
Super Hard PCness [21.09]
- Kyle: [on the phone with Mr. Garrison as Donald Trump] Yes, This is Millennials Against Canada.
- Mr. Garrison: Yeah, listen, this thing's kind of escalating. You people need to call it quits.
- Kyle: We can't do that, Mr. President. Someone has to do what's right.
- Mr. Garrison: What exactly do you want?
- Kyle: What do I want? I want a world... where laughter doesn't come at someone else's expense. Where people can live freely without fear of being farted on. I want a world where you aren't ridiculed for trying to help. A world where a nice girl that I liked isn't turned into another Eric Cartman! These Canadians are in the way of that world, and everything they do and everything they have done needs to be ERASED from the Earth!
- Mr. Garrison: Jeez, I got a little chub.