South Park/Season 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Park (1997-) is an adult animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Distributed by and airing on Comedy Central, it follows the surreal adventures of four young boys who live in the small town of South Park, Colorado.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sharon: Are you fucking joking?! You're gonna take one second to compare child murder to park upgrades?! What is wrong with everybody?! You've all gone CRAZY!!
A Boy and a Priest [22.02]
The Problem with a Poo [22.03]
- Mr. Hankey: Well, then tell the babies to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! [Crowd booing] Who the fuck brings a god damn baby to a Christmas show?
Tegridy Farms [22.04]
Bike Parade [22.10]
- Randy Marsh: Hello, Bezos. You can take your fulfillment center and fulfill it right up your ass! You see, there's one thing you didn't count on, and that's Tegridy! [focusing on the townspeople's bloodshot eyes] Just look in the eyes of these people. Everyone has Tegridy now - Tegridy that you will never understand! We aren't just different classes of people anymore! We are a town!
- Jeff Bezos: [beat] Are you all high?
- Randy Marsh: No. [the townspeople murmur in agreement] Why do you ask that?
- Jeff Bezos: Because I'm over here!
- [Everyone is revealed to be facing Bezos' right]
- Randy Marsh: Oh. [walks around the crowd to face Bezos] Hang on. Hold on. Okay. I got it. Anyways. You see Tegridy is something that can't be understood by big corporations. Oh, they'll try to package Tegridy, but only I can really package Tegridy. I got more money now 'cause of Tegridy. That's because I figured out how to get Tegridy to everyone. And that's - now everyone is in this state of Tegridy that's impenetrable. Am I making sense?
- Jeff Bezos: No!
- Randy Marsh: The point is nobody's coming to work for you! So you can take your whole plan and fulfill it somewhere else!
- Jeff Bezos: Damn you, Tegridy!