Jump to navigation Jump to search
Total DramaRama is a Canadian animated television spin-off and the series re-introduces some of the original "Total Drama" characters who are entered into an alternate universe where they are aged down from teenagers to toddlers.
Duck Duck Juice
- [Duncan and Courtney are on a train going back to the daycare]
- Courtney: Our stop's next. Then it's back to the daycare, And-
- Duncan: Sorry Courtney, I've gotten a taste of freedom now, and I'm not going back to the dayca- [Courtney handcuffs Duncan] Seriously? Oh come on!
- Courtney: If you escape from daycare on your own, I am fine with that, but I'm not letting you do it on my watch.
- Duncan: What if I refuse to move? Then how would- [Courtney drags him out of the train]
- Courtney: [unhandcuffs Duncan] And now that your safely back inside, You're free to try to escape.
- Duncan: Yeah, thanks.
A Licking Time Bomb
- Businessman: These are really tasty cookies. And I'm trying to put my finger on that secret ingredient. Secret, secret, secret, secret. Why do I keep saying the word secret? Secret, secret, secret, secret.
- Owen: [screams] The secret ingredient is my spit!
- [a business gets shocked and the kids get grossed out by Noah and Owen's cookies except Jude who eats it straight]
- Businessman: That's really gross! [leaves]
- Noah: No-no-no, no, no, no! Mr. Bankman, wait! [sighs, defeated]
- Owen: I'm sorry, Noah. That was our dream and I blew it.
- Beth: [angrily] You 2 are gonna pay for making us eat spit!
- Deven Mack as Chef Hatchet
- Emilie-Claire Barlow as Courtney
- Lilly Bartlam as Gwen
- Katie Crown as Izzy
- Cory Doran as Noah
- Kristin Fairlie as Bridgette
- Darren Frost as Harold
- Sarah Gadon as Beth
- Scott McCord as Owen
- Drew Nelson as Duncan
- Christian Potenza as Jude Lizowski
- Bahia Watson as Leshawna
- Wyatt White as Cody
- Evany Rosen as MacArthur