Total Drama Action
Total Drama Action is an animated series that's the second season of the Total Drama Island series. The series takes place on a movie lot with movie genre based challenges. The series premiered on Teletoon January 11, 2009 and on Cartoon Network June 11, 2009.
- 1 Monster Cash
- 2 Alien Resurr-eggtion
- 3 Riot On Set
- 4 Beach Blanket Bogus
- 5 The Chefshank Redemption
- 6 The Sand Witch Project
- 7 Full Metal Drama
- 8 TDA Aftermath: Forgive and For-Gwen
- 9 Ocean's Eight - Or Nine
- 10 One Million Bucks B.C.
- 11 Million Dollar Babies
- 12 Dial M for Merger
- 13 Super Hero-ld
- 14 The Princess Pride
- 15 Get a Clue
- 16 Rock 'N Rule
- 17 Crouching Courtney, Hidden Owen
- 18 2008: A Space Owen
- 19 Top Dog
- 20 Mutiny on the Soundstage
- 21 External links
- Owen: Izzy, duck! Duck!
- Izzy: Goose! Weee! Do it again!
- Duncan: How did you manage to escape?
- Izzy: The monster and I had a romantic date. He doesn't take "no" for an answer. Pretty crazy, I can't even tell you guys.
- Owen: (in Confession Booth) My mom says I eat when I'm upset. And happy. And tired. Not to mention bored, gassy, morose, joyous, comatose, semi-conscious, avuncular... (A large, bushy mustache appears on his face and he laughs) ...avuncular.
- Duncan: Uh, I don't think this is the kind of action Chris had in mind.
- Owen: Nope, call 911.
- Izzy: If I can handle hand to paw combat with a polar bear, I can handle a bald, emotionally withdrawn cook in a Halloween costume.
- Chef Hatchet: Who are you calling a cook!?
- Chef Hatchet: I thought you were dead.
- Izzy: Yeah. I get that a lot.
Riot On Set
- Heather: I say we work relay style and pass the equipment up.
- Gwen: If you say it, we're not doing it.
- Heather: But it's a good idea!
- Harold: I'm totally with you. Write down all your good ideas, and we can bring them up at the next team meeting. I'll second you? Cool?
- Heather: Go jump in a lake, trout lips.
- Lindsay: Let's get Tyler to do it!
- Killer Grips: He's not here any more!
- Lindsay: Seriously? Bummer.
- Beth: Owen, Owen, he's our guy! If he can't do it, uh... he's not our guy!
Beach Blanket Bogus
- Lindsay: Yay! Go Justin!
- Beth: Yeah, go!
- Lindsay: Copycat!
- Beth: Tanorexic! (gasps) Sorry. Friendship bracelet?
The Chefshank Redemption
- (Owen's attempting to reach the trailer's air duct)
- Harold: Owen, you'll never fit.
- Owen: I can try my best.
- Harold: It's not about trying. It's just a scientific fact.
The Sand Witch Project
- Duncan: Once, I gave a dozen five-year-olds seizures.
- Duncan: And papa Duncan wants to win and go to bed! So....
Full Metal Drama
- Justin: Me, not cute? Oh, I'll tell you who's not cute. Blind, crazy people named Izzy!
- Duncan: I've always wanted to be a Marine! They're rough, tough, they wear rad boots, and they say HOO-AH! No clue what that means, but it sounds so cool! HOO-AH!
- Explosivo: 3... 2... 1... BOOM-BOOM! (Explosivo presses the plunger, and nothing happens.)
- Chris: Well, folks, it looks like we're experiencing technical diff- (explosion)
TDA Aftermath: Forgive and For-Gwen
- Gordon: Ahoy, mates.
- Geoff: Ello, ol' chap.
- Gordon: I'm from London, Ontario, and I wanna be a chef! I'm making DJ sandwiches! But there's some stupid (censored) ingredient I can't (censored) figure out! (censored)!
Ocean's Eight - Or Nine
- Duncan: (Confession Booth) The H-bombs, Harold and Heather, were so busy finding out who's the biggest dweeb, that they totally forgot I'm an experienced criminal! Frankly, that's a little insulting.
One Million Bucks B.C.
- Courtney: Hey, girls. (everyone glares at her) Well? Isn't anyone glad to see me?
- Heather: (creepily) Great to have your hair...here! It's great to have you here, Courtney!
- Heather:: (in confessional make-up room) I got some! Courtney's hair, soon it will be mine, all mine! (starts laughing like a maniac) What? I'm not crazy, I'm just bald!
- Courtney:(in confessional make-up room) Sure, Duncan has this primal animal magnetism, but he also wants to make me hit him where it hurts. (yelling) (hits Duncan with bone in the crotch)
- Duncan:: (in confessional make-up room) EEEE! Why do they always go for the kiwis? WHY?!!!!
- Duncan:: (Groans loudly, falls into tar pit)
- Heather: (Confessional. on the reward) I've got something better...Courtney's hair! (An intern tries to take the hair, but not before Heather puts up a fight) No, you can't have it! It's mine! Okay, it was Courtney's, but I took it, which makes it mine!
Million Dollar Babies
- Harold: Ooh! Ooh! I got it! Let's cheer for Norbert Swindlow!
- Heather: Who?
- Harold: The inventor of the pom-pom? Duh.
- Heather: I say we cheer for me.
- Leshawna: You?
- Duncan: I'd rather cheer for my school principal, my mother, Leshawna.
(Duncan finds baby items underneath the ball pit.)
- Duncan: What is this under, a daycare center? (he pulls out a little kid.)
- Little Kid: Mama?
- Duncan: (Confessional) I don't know, the kid called me Mama and it threw me off my A-game. (Offscreen laughing) What, am I funny to you? Let me come over there so you can laugh to my face.
- Justin: We gotta push spiced up chef like he's a football dummy?
- Chef: DON'T CALL ME A DUMMY.
- Heather: I'm not doing this.
- LeShawna: Oh, your doing it! NOW GET IN THERE AND PUSH THAT DUMMY!
- Chef: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE 'DUMMY' THING?!
- Leshawna: (As her team's cheer) Courtney, Courtney, she's my pal, she loves her PDA, she's an organized gal! Lindsay and Justin might be dumb, but I'd be so proud if they called me their chum! Heather, Heather, queen of mean, she's got a nice scalp for a groovin' teen! Duncan and Beth, they're quite a pair, he's tough, she's goofy, but they both got flair! And Harold's the best, he's quite a guy, he's goofy and scrawny but he's got my eye!
Dial M for Merger
- Lindsay: Door, it's me, Lindsay! Remember, from this morning?
- Courtney: Door, meet doorknob.
- Courtney: (in confessional) And that's the only million LeShawna would ever see. My lawyers are working on it right now.
- Justin: (Trying to calm Beth) Just focus on my calming beauty and soothing complexion. (Beth looks at him blankly, then bursts into tears) Oh, I'm hideous!
(After Courtney insulted Lindsay as Wonder Woman)
- Lindsay: Courtney just stepped on my invisible jet!
- Chris: Courtney, minus two points for stepping on Lindsay's jet.
- Courtney: What?
- Harold: Can I have a ride?
- Lindsay: Sure! Who wants a ride in my invisible jet?
- Beth: (Confessional) I don't know if Chris gets that our superpowers are fake. I mean, I can't really talk to plants. (Talks to pot plant) Hi, what's your name? (A leaf falls off)
- Harold: There is no way I am voting off LeShawna. We're supposed to have an alliance with her. Duncan, we should vote you off for treason.
- Duncan: Pals before gals, Harold? We're outnumbered, and if you don't do anything I say, I'll tell LeShawna that you pick your nose in your sleep.
- Harold: You do have circumstantial evidence at best.
- Duncan: Harold is about to experience a painful life lesson. [Duncan punches Harold]
- Harold: Ow!
- Chris: Even I saw that one coming. Two points.
The Princess Pride
- Harold: (Buying the Princess Courtney CD) I'm going to listen to this beautiful love song and think of Leshawna. (Cut to Harold in the confessional, singing) My prince will buy me lots of hot dogs...my prince will love ponies too... (Recieves note) It's from Leshawna! "Yo Harold, if you play that skinny rich girl's song and think about me, I'll have to kill you."
- Justin: Courtney? Beth? Lindsay?
- Lindsay: Princess Beth is so cute.
- Justin: Is no one even going to miss me?
- Duncan: Chao.
- Harold: See you in the funny papers. Farewell. Auf Wiedersein. Don't let the door hit you in the...
- Justin: Okay, stop! I'm going, but you'll regret it. With me gone, things have started to become 80% less handsome. (bumps head) Ow! Alright, 79!
- Courtney: (Blowing kisses to male competitors before they go on challenge) Sir Harold, mwah! Sir Justin, mwah! Duncan, mwah.
- Duncan: (To Justin) You Princess-stealing slimeball!
Get a Clue
- Lindsay: (Annoyed when Courtney undermines her contributions) I was the one who said Chris was giving us hints!
- Beth: (Soothingly) You did, sweetie.
- Courtney: What's my prize!?
- Chris: [British Accent] I don't recall having mentioned any sort of prize... [Normal Voice] but thanks for releasing me it was getting stuffy in here.
- Courtney: Your not smoking!?
- Chris: What! Oh no! Of course not! (swallows his pipe)
- Courtney: Ew.
- Chris: What? It's chewing tobacco!
- Harold, Lindsay, and Beth: Ew!
- Chris: Nah! Just kidding, it's black licorice.
- Courtney, Duncan, Harold, Lindsay, and Beth: Ew!!
- Chris: Yeah you're right; this stuff's disgusting.
- Courtney: I am going to get a prize I promise you that.
- Courtney: I want a prize. I want a prize! I WANT A PRIZE!
Rock 'N Rule
- Owen: (he sees Lindsay jumping on the bed in the final challenge.) Oooh, that looks like fun! (Owen then cannonballs onto the bed, nearly crushing Lindsay in the process.)
- Lindsay: (She is in the confessional, after Owen lands on her trying to jump on the bed. She is fine, but disheveled.) THAT WAS SO TERRIFYING! I saw my life flash before my eyes! It looked a lot like Owen's butt.
Crouching Courtney, Hidden Owen
- Owen: (after challenge, trying soup made of 7 deadliest fish being served.) Ooh, tastes like... poisonous... (his throat swells up.) BLOWFISH. (faints)
2008: A Space Owen
- Duncan: This will teach you to mess with my Scruffy.
- Harold: Bye bye, traitor.
- Owen: Harold's on to me, I know it.
- Beth: The girl alliance is over!
- Courtney: Back off! Can't you see this is called secret voting?
- Harold: I, too, love a catfight, but only between actual cats wearing tiny boxing gloves.
- Duncan: Chill, Owen, I spent the night in Courtney's trailer.
- Owen: Dude, Courtney gave you...HOMEWORK.
- Courtney: Quit playing around with that glorified lizard and get memorizing? What's more important, winning some stupid challenge...or making me happy?
- Duncan: (Confessional) Hey, I like Courtney, really. But I also like a million dollars. Best case scenario, I win the money and the girl, but when it comes down to it, I need the money more than I need some high-maintenance chick with a superiority complex.
- Courtney: (Trying to teach a shark to cheer) Okay, ready? F-I-S-H-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you fishy, uh-huh, you fishy! (Duncan watches, clearly enjoying it) Come on, get your fins up, fins up, come on get your fins up! Get your fins up!
- Owen: Uh, Chris? I think you forgot to give me my Gilded Chris Award.
- Chris: Sorry Owen, you've been fired.
- Owen: What? Whhhyyy?
- Chris: What's the point of having a spy when you've already been spied?
Mutiny on the Soundstage
- Beth: I'm everyone's friend! I like everyone, they like me!
- Beth: (When she finds out Chris is upset about Chef leaving) Have you thought about being nice? Works for me sometimes!
- Chef Hatchet: What color is Courtney thinking of?
- Duncan: Right now! Are you serious? Ohhhh. I don't know, blue?
- Courtney: (in separate room outside set) Burnt sienna! Ugh, he doesn't know anything about me!