Total Drama Island
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Not so Happy Campers - Part 1
- 2 Not so Happy Campers - Part 2
- 3 The Big Sleep
- 4 Dodgebrawl
- 5 Not Quite Famous
- 6 The Scary Outdoors
- 7 Phobia Factor
- 8 Up The Creek
- 9 Paintball Deer Hunter
- 10 If You Can't Take The Heat...
- 11 Who Can You Trust
- 12 Basic Straining
- 13 X-Treme Torture
- 14 Brunch of Disgustingness
- 15 No Pain, No Game
- 16 Search and Do Not Destroy
- 17 Hide and Be Sneaky
- 18 That's Off The Chain!
- 19 Hook, Line & Screamer
- 20 Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
- 21 Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon
- 22 Haute Camp-Ture
- 23 Camp Castaways
- 24 Are We There, Yeti?
- 25 I Triple Dog Dare You
- 26 The Very Last Episode, Really!
- 27 Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
- 28 Voice Cast
- 29 See Also
- 30 External links
Not so Happy Campers - Part 1
Not so Happy Campers - Part 2
The Big Sleep
- Gwen: Don't walk beside me.
- Heather: Do you mind?
- Owen: Can't....catch....breathe....must....have....condition.
- Heather: Yeah, It's called "overeating". Look into it.
- LeShawna: What's your excuse, you skinny, annoying...oh, I'm too tired for insults.
- Chris McLean: Pick it up, people! If you're not back by dinnertime, you don't eat!
- Heather: Ugh, I hate him so much.
- Eva: ARRRGGGGHHHHH! Where is my MP3 player!? One of you must have stolen it I need my music! No one is going anywhere until I get my MP3 player back.
- Courtney: OK, whoever took it better give it up now before she destroys the whole camp.
- Heather: Hey, guys. Wow, this place is a real mess.
- Courtney: Someone stole Eva's MP3 player.
- Heather: You don't mean this, do you? I was wondering who it belong to. I found it by the campfire pit, you must have dropped it.
- Eva: Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you!
- Heather: Sure thing.
- Courtney: To the Killer Bass. And to NOT end up here again next week.
- Tyler: Oh, you're going down! We're gonna bring the dinner to the table, and then we're gonna eat it!
- Heather: Why don't you dodge this?! [she throws a canoe to hit Tyler]
- Tyler: Ow!
Not Quite Famous
- Lindsay: (obviously playing diversion) Gwen! It's you! Hi! What are you doing here, outside the cabin, Gwen?
- Gwen: Trying to get into the cabin.
- Lindsay: Oh, you're trying to get into the cabin! That's very interesting! Wait, stay here! We can get tans together, and you could totally use one!
The Scary Outdoors
- Bridgette: Katie would want you to keep going. (Sadie crying) Come on, let's go back and join the others!
Up The Creek
- Izzy: Come on, the race isn't over yet! We still have to burn stuff.
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat...
- Heather: This is how you flambé! Step 1, Pour the flambé which you did manage. Step 2, Off to. Light! (Gwen laughs)
- Heather: Aaah! My eyebrows! Owen!
- Owen: This is finally lunch time?
- Heather: No! Go get my makeup bag from the cabin!
- Owen: But, the bees!
- Heather: NOW!
- Chris: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!
- Lindsay: It's Heather's recipe. (Gasps) Oh my gosh, she's still in the fridge!
- Courtney: I'm like the most easy going person I know!
- Duncan: Oh yeah, you're totally laid back.
Who Can You Trust
- Chris McLean: Muy caliente!
- Duncan: This bites.
- DJ: Big time.
- Chris: Is anyone going to help this guy?
- Geoff: Last one in is a rotten blowfish!
- Geoff: Oh, come ON!
- Chris McLean: Ahhh...Nuts!
- Courtney: You're...going...down...
- Gwen: Sometimes the universe just gives you a freebie.
- Chef Hatchet: Twenty-five of us went into the jungle that night. Only five came back out.
- Courtney: I do not concede! I do not concede!
- Gwen: Did you ever think that maybe Trent's doing this as a form of self expression... like haiku?
- Harold: Give daddy some sugar.
Brunch of Disgustingness
- Bridgette: But, dolphins are our friends!
No Pain, No Game
- Lindsay: Can't we talk this out over low-cal snacks?
- Eva: Whatever. I'm still gonna win!
Search and Do Not Destroy
- Chris McLean: Duncan's tough exterior seems to help him with the challenge he received.
- Izzy: Aww, well you sure are cute. And feisty too!
- Chris McLean: DJ seems a little out of his league
- Chris McLean: Back in the communal washrooms, things are starting to pile up.
- Chris McLean: You know the routine. Whoever doesn't get a marshmallow, it's curtains for you.
Hide and Be Sneaky
- Lindsay: The entire viewing world who?
That's Off The Chain!
- Gwen: This week.
- Lindsay: You really ARE mean! And all that bad stuff people say about you is true, like how you're a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little [bleep]! I always told them they were wrong. I stood up for you because I thought we were BFFs! But they're right! You really are a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little [bleep]! And guess what? I don't wanna be BFFs anymore. I'd rather spend the day staring at Owen's butt than shopping with you! And PS, your shoes are tacky!
- Gwen: Yeah, you tell her.
- Owen: (laughing)
- Lindsay: (Confessional) I don't know what came over me. Oh wait, yes I do! Heather's a total [bleep]!
Hook, Line & Screamer
- Gwen: Here comes the blood fest!
- Heather: DJ! It's me! Heather.
- Owen: If this was a stunt, would Chris leave behind, his hair gel?!
- Owen: It was a joke. Too funny. I was all, "AHHHH", and you were all, "EEEEE".
- Owen: Owen isn't getting to second base, is he?
- Izzy: (Shakes head)
- Owen: First base?
- Izzy: (Shakes head again)
- Owen: Oh.............is he getting up to ba- (Izzy punches Owen in the face)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
- Chris: Your challenge is to trap an animal.
- Duncan: (grabs Owen's arm) Got one!
- Chris: A wild animal.
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon
- Geoff: You've never been to a party?
- Gwen: No, okay? Sometimes I wish I had been. That for just one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and who is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don't think it's in my DNA.
- Ezekial: Dude, why are you helping him? He's a traitor, eh.
- Noah: Did I get anything out of this experience? No. It was completely and totally uneventful.
- Izzy: He kissed a guy!
- Noah: No, I didn't!
- Izzy: Yes, you did.
- Noah: Didn't.
- Izzy: Did!
- Noah: Did! Not!
- Izzy: Did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did, did!
- Trent: Ahem. I can break this tie. He totally did.
- Izzy: C'mon, guys! NO ONE SAY "LESHAWNA"!
- Parrot: Awk! LeShawna!
Are We There, Yeti?
- Owen: It's all good except one thing's missing... foooooood!
- Gwen: (Confessional) I've got to admit, I didn't think I'd make it this far; but now that I have, I might as well win.
I Triple Dog Dare You
- Chris McLean: Ooh, you're not gonna like this one. Have your head-shaved by Chef!
- Heather: WHAT!?
The Very Last Episode, Really!
- Chris McLean: Owen, No! Not in the confession can.
- Leshawna: (Angrily) That's It! I had about enough of that girl!
- Gwen: I won? I won!
- Trent: I knew you can do it! (Trent and Gwen smiles)
- Owen: So there won't be a party?
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
- Heather: (Confessional) Okay, I know it may look like I'm desperate for a partner. But that's only because...okay, I'm desperate for a partner. But Harold? That is even worse than the mathletes! That's like...ugh...spending the afternoon with the Physics Club!
- Noah: Sorry, I forgot my ROIDS at the gym!
- Eva: Watch it! It's a trap!
- Noah: Justin. The anti-me. So we meet again.
- Izzy: Whatever you guys do, don't look him in the eyes! He has powers.
- Justin: Give me the case.
- Izzy: Back off, really hot guy!
- Justin: I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. (Takes off his shirt)
- Cody: Courtney, save us! Pull us up!
- Courtney: Give me the case, and I will!
- Tyler: No way!
- Courtney: Okay then! (Goes higher)
- DJ: You wouldn't let us fall to our deaths!
- Courtney: Oh yes, I would! I don't even like you very much!
- Christian Potenza - Chris McLean
- Clé Bennett - Chef Hatchet and DJ
- Sarah Gadon - Beth
- Kristin Fairlie - Bridgette
- Peter Oldring - Cody, Tyler, and Ezekial
- Emillie-Claire Barlow - Courtney
- Drew Nelson - Duncan
- Julia Chantrey - Eva
- Dan Petronijevic - Geoff
- Megan Fahlenbock - Gwen
- Brian Froud - Harold
- Rachel Wilson - Heather
- Katie Crown - Izzy
- Adam Reid - Justin
- Stephanie Ann Mills - Lindsay and Katie
- Novie Edwards - LeShawna
- Carter Hayden - Noah
- Lauren Lipson - Sadie
- Scott McCord - Trent and Owen