Total Drama All-Stars and Pahkitew Island
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Total Drama All-Stars and Pahkitew Island are two 13-episode segments that both make up the fifth and final season of the Canadian animated television series, Total Drama.
Heroes vs Villains
- Alejandro: Last thing I remember, I was burn to a crisp by the volcano and Chris sealed me up in the robot to heal. It feels so good to be free after all this time. I must think Scott for his cowardice.
- Scott: You know what I slept on last night? A pillow, filled with feathers! Back on the farm, it's a burlap sack filled with small animals. You ever had a pillow bite your face?
- Jo: I would like to enjoy my breakfast now, and that will require you to stop talking!
Saving Private Leechball
- Heather: Thanks again for blowing the challenge, Jo.
- Jo: Me?! You're the one who wasted time arguing instead of digging.
- Heather: I wouldn't have needed to argue if everyone just did what I told them to do. I'm the with the most experience on this team.
- Gwen: [annoyed] It's everyone's fault for not working together as a team. Now cram it! I am trying to sleep!
- Cameron: (Confessional) Sierra and I have a lot in common. We're both super-smart, and we can both be a teensy bit socially oblivious sometimes.
- Sierra: (From outside) Cameron, what are you doing in there?
- Cameron: Like I said...
- Gwen: (Confessional) Whoops. Being in charge is harder than it looks.
- Chris: Tell me about it.
- Scott: You gonna finish your gruel?
- Courtney: What? No, gross! Help yourself!
- Scott: (Scrapes some off Courtney) You clean up real nice.
- Mal: (Pretending to be Mike) Hi! I'm a bug-eyed weirdo and everybody loves me!
So, Uh, This Is My Team
(After Chris gives an outro)
- Topher: Bravo! Encore! Brilliant!
- Chris: I like this kid.
I Love You, I Love You Knots
- Sammy: Hey, you're going foraging without me?
- Jasmine: Gee, Amy, you've never gone foraging with me before. That was something Samey did, ie: not you.
- Sammy: Right! I mean...foraging, ew! I'd rather wear those shorts.
- Jasmine: There's the Amy I know! Come on, then!
Lies, Cries and One Big Prize
- [last lines of the series]
- Dave: At least things can only go up from here. [sighs] Of course.