Total Drama World Tour
Total Drama World Tour is the third season of the Total Drama franchise that began with Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action. The series extension was commissioned by Teletoon from the producers, Fresh TV, Inc. In this series, fifteen returning contestants and two new contestants are taken on a trip around the world, and compete in cultural themed challenges of countries they visit.
- 1 Episodes
- 1.1 Walk Like an Egyptian, Part 1
- 1.2 Walk Like an Egyptian, Part 2
- 1.3 Super Crazy Happy Fun Time Japan
- 1.4 Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better
- 1.5 Broadway Baby
- 1.6 Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Waters
- 1.7 Slap Slap Revolution
- 1.8 The Am-Ah-Zon Race
- 1.9 Can't Help Falling In Louvre
- 1.10 Newf Kids On The Block
- 1.11 Jamaica Me Sweat
- 1.12 Aftermath 2: Revenge Of The Telethon
- 1.13 I See London...
- 1.14 Greece's Pieces
- 1.15 The Ex-Files
- 1.16 Picnic At Hanging Dork
- 1.17 Sweden Sour
- 1.18 Aftermath 3: Aftermayhem
- 1.19 Niagara Brawls
- 1.20 Chinese Fake-Out
- 1.21 African Lying Safari
- 1.22 Rapa-phooey
- 1.23 Awwww, Drumheller
- 1.24 Aftermath 4: Hawaiian Style
- 1.25 Planes, Trains, and Codymobiles
- 1.26 Hawaiian Punch
- 2 See also
- 3 External links
Walk Like an Egyptian, Part 1
- Chris: Season Three of Total Drama, folks! The world is gonna be mine, sea to shining sea! Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a three-ring traveling teen freak show. [a white and blue bus arrives] They'll be competing all around the globe for another million dollars! So, let's meet our players! Courtney! Duncan! Heather! Gwen! Leshawna!
- Gwen:: Are there reserved seats? I mean, can I have one not behind Heather's pony hair ponytail?
- Heather:: Um, my extensions are human hair!
- Duncan: You learn something new every day.
- Chris:: And now to mix things up and keep it all fresh, we're adding two new competitors! He's an honor-roll student with a diplomat for a dad and an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species. Alejandro! [Spanish music plays as Alejandro steps out of the bus and removes his sunglasses]
- Alejandro:: Perhaps, I could assist. [helps Bridgette and Izzy up]
- Izzy: : Wow-ie!
- Bridgette:: I-I have a boyfriend!
- Alejandro:: And amigos, please, allow me. [offers to help up Tyler and Ezekiel]
- Ezekiel:: Wow, eh.
- Tyler:: I like girls!
- Chris:: And she's a sugar addicted super fan with sixteen Total Drama blogs! Sierra! [Sierra comes running out of the bus]
- Sierra:: Oh my gosh, I love you guys! And this is the greatest day of my life! Anyone got a paper bag I can breathe into? Oh my gosh, Cody! I've dreamt of this moment! Only you weren't wearing a shirt!
- Courtney:: Excuse me, but I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane.
- Chris:: Relax, it's perfectly safe! [a part of the jet falls, and a raccoon runs out of it] Now boarding!
- Owen:: No! I can't ride in that! Call the United Nations, call a cab, call my Mom! I'm not doing this, I'm out! This is unethical! [Chris walks over to Owen with a frying pan in his hand and hits him in the head off-screen with it] Mommy.
- Chris:: Anyone else got a problem with it?
- Cody:: No
- Lindsay:: Love it!
- Bridgette:: Dibs on the window seat!
Walk Like an Egyptian, Part 2
- Heather: Does anyone know where we are?
- Izzy: [Laughs] Planet Earth, silly!
- Alejandro: [Confessional] Losing Sierra to Heather? Eh, tragic. But I still have the upper hand. The president of Cody's fan club doesn't know a thing about me. No one does. And I have plans to keep it that way. Because compared to me, Heather's a saint!
- [Zoom out to Chris and Chef in the cockpit]
- Chris: Oh, finally, a real competitor! Where will our next destination take us? And [Owen screaming in the background] will Owen get over his fear of flying? find out Next Monday on an all New episode of Total! Drama! World Tour!
Super Crazy Happy Fun Time Japan
- Alejandro: [after rescuing Leshawna from flying out of the plane] Such beauty will not fall through giant airplane holes on my watch!
- Harold: I could have done that. I just prefer to leave the ladies wanting more.
- DJ: She wants more, all right. More Alejandro!
- Harold: DJ, you know nothing about women.
- Leshawna: You can put me down now. I mean, if you want to. Or not. Your choice, because this is nice.
- Alejandro: I'm seeing a tiny Tokyo village...a giant radioactive monster...
- Izzy: Yes! [Hugs Owen] Big O can be the monster! Big O, please!
- Owen: Al, you're a genius!
- Tyler: Super Japanese idea, Al! Nice!
- Alejandro: Noah, what say you?
- Noah: [Shrugs] I guess.
Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better
- Bridgette: I kind of have a boyfriend.
- Alejandro: You have a boyfriend or you kind of have a boyfriend?
- Bridgette: I kind of...I have a kind of...a boyfriend...kind of. [In the confessional] I got flustered. But I am NOT falling for him! Mark my words.
- Izzy: Oh, look, a speaker! Ours must play music!
- Tyler: Is that box radioactive?
- Chris: Eh, what isn't radioactive these days?
- Izzy: (Now glowing green from the radioaction) I can't find the radio anywhere. I think someone stole it!
- Tyler: If you see anyone, call out!
- Izzy: Ooh ooh ooh! There's Tyler!
- Tyler: Other than me!
(Noah jumps on the sled)
- Izzy: Ooh, there's Noah! Noah, someone stole our radio!
- Tyler: [Confessional] Well, I totally rocked it today. I saved everyone's lives with my bare fingers. Everyone's gonna know who Tyler is now! Mission accomplished! [Door opens]
- Lindsay: Oh, sorry, Noah.
- Chris: Will Noah ever make Lindsay remember him?
- Tyler: It's TYLER!
- Heather: Stupid economy section! What is that horrible smell?!
- Gwen: Defeat?
- Courtney: I could of pulled the sled faster if someone wasn't whipping me!
- Heather: We both know that's not true.
- Courtney: Ugh!
- Gwen: First chance we get, I'll totally help you vote her off.
- Courtney: Gladly. Can we whip her off?
- Heather: Whip me off? Ha! Not if I can prove my worth to the team. Or manipulate Sierra and Cody into slavishly obeying me. Whatever works!
- Lindsay: I love it when people call me baby.
- Noah: [Nudges Tyler] Make a mental note of that, bro.
- Tyler: I don't have a pen.
Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Waters
- Harold: I'm no surfer, unless you count the Net. Plus I've never kissed any dudes.
- Bridgette: Ale-heinous was playing every girl out there! We all fell for it!
- Geoff: Some harder than others. Imagine if the tables were turned!
- Bridgette: You probably would've kissed him too! He's that good!
Slap Slap Revolution
- Cody: (To Sierra) Those lederhosen would look really (gulps) hot on you.
- Sierra: Pick me! Me! Me!
- Chris: Funny. I was gonna make you wear them, but now that you want to...Cody, congratulations!
- Sierra: [Confessional] I'm like a tenth generation slap dancer! It's what kept me alive on the school playground, and probably why I didn't make any friends. But who needs friends when you have a Cody?
- Leshawna: (Confessional) Anyone who Heather can't stand must be good!
- DJ: Stay on the platform, Leshawna!
- Leshawna: I'm not going anywhere!
- Alejandro: That's it! Seize the day!
- Heather: Ugh! She's not even on your team! [slaps Leshawna]
- Leshawna: Ow! [slaps Heather and throws of the platform] I'M GONNA SEIZE THE YOU! YOU HAD THIS COMING FOR 3 SEASONS!
The Am-Ah-Zon Race
- Owen: [After accidentally punching Alejandro in the eye] Al, what happened?
- Alejandro: Nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix.
- Owen: Cool...Did you say revenge?
- Alejandro: Of course not. Off-topic, do you have any serious allergies?
- Owen: [Confessional] Sometimes I get the feeling that Al might slightly not totally like me. Punching him in the face probably didn't help...unless he likes that kind of thing. Fingers crossed!
Can't Help Falling In Louvre
- Lindsay: There's only one guy I want to share this with, the guy I've been dreaming about since we've been apart! Where's my Tyler?
- Tyler: Hey, Linds.
- Lindsay: Are you sure that's you? Cause you look slightly different in my head.
- Alejandro: Everything looks slightly different in her head.
- Heather: [Judging DJ's model and fashion design] Dry, dull, uninspiring, not a hint of effort with the presentation. But enough about Gwen, the shirt was a 10!
- Chris: I agree. Model sucked, shirt good. I'd wear it.
Newf Kids On The Block
- Courtney: I am a CIT!
- Heather: More like a B-I-T-C-
- Gwen: Guys, let's get going!
- Heather: (Confessional) Oh, he is good. (Sighs dreamily, static) I want the tape. Give me the tape! How do you open this thing?
- Gwen: (Confessional) You know, Heather shouldn't let her obvious crush on Alejandro get in the way of the game. Having a relationship with Duncan really screwed things up for me last season...Trent! I meant Trent! Just a slip of the tongue. (Static) I want that tape back! Give me the tape! How do you open this thing?
- Courtney: [Confessional] Okay, fine. So I did let a guy get in the way of how I played the game. I just can't stop thinking about how Duncan could just abandon me like this, and I...I messed up. Did I just say that on air? [Static] I want that tape back! Give me the tape! Oh! How do you open this thing?
Jamaica Me Sweat
- Owen: No biggie, just a concussion. Could you parents my phone and worry them not to tell...Santa?
- Chris: Will the plane be fixed so we can leave here while I'm still young?
- Noah: I don't know. Did we land in the Seventies?
Aftermath 2: Revenge Of The Telethon
- Lindsay: Has anyone seen Tyler? Tyler, they're stealing my lip gloss!
- Leshawna: Taking out Heather was fun, don't get me wrong. But she's still in the game and I'm here! I wish I'd smacked Alejandro!
- Bridgette: I know, he's the worst! With that evil mind and that...silky...hair...[realizes what she's saying] Ugh! Evil!
- Geoff: I've gotta admit, I'm kind of relieved that I'm not the only dude whose chick went soft for that Ale-jerk-dro.
- Blaineley: [showing footage of Alejandro] Check it out, Bridgette. Audience surveys showed that people loved it when you drooled over Fabulandro.
- Bridgette: I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend. [puts a bag over her head] I'm not even looking.
- Blaineley: Keep those donations coming, and I'll keep the drama coming! Oh, Bridgette, you have got to see this!
I See London...
- Owen: Why don't you like Al? He's great.
- Noah: I don't trust the guy. He's like an eel dipped in grease, swimming in motor oil.
- Owen: Dirty?
- Noah: Slippery. Think about it. He's like Heather, only with social skills.
- Chris: And that's why Team Amazon wins today's competish.
- Team Amazon: YES!!
- Noah and Owen: WHAT?! Uh-oh!
- Gwen: [Confessional] What am I doing? The moment I finally become friend..ish with Courtney, I kiss her boyfriend! I'm a horrible person! If it happens again, I'll tell her. Oh, is it wrong that I really really want it to happen again?
- Duncan: [Confessional] Tyler saw me and Gwen kissing, and now he's all freaked out, but I think he knows better than to talk about it. He better know better!
- Tyler: [Confessional] I'm bad with secrets.
- Alejandro: [Confessional] Duncan and Tyler...I must figure out what's going on there, and use it.
- Gwen: Everyone, freeze. We are on a minefield.
- Sierra: Way to lead, New Heather.
- Gwen: [Confessional] New Heather?
- Gwen: What are we gonna do?
- Courtney: Why don't you make out with the minefield's boyfriend?
- Tyler: I don't think they stole your memory, Owen.
- Owen: Oh, but they did, Tyler! I can't even remember your name, or Duncan's name or Al's name or Chris or the Total Drama plane or Mom's cheese cellar back home, or any of us! Oh, wait a minute...I think I'm good. Oh, how you doing, Al?
Picnic At Hanging Dork
- Owen: Act like you're crushing on Heather, and she'll go home, same as Bridgette and Leshawna!
- Duncan: Bridgette and Leshawna? I thought I was the only guy who snagged double gold in the Babe Olympics.
- Alejandro: Uh...yes. I was truly fond of both. Sadly, the fates were against us. I suppose I could attempt a false seduction, but it goes against the gentleman's code.
- Duncan: There's a code for that crud?
- Alejandro: And if I seduce Heather, Courtney will remain unaffected. If only we could weaken both at once.
- Duncan: Easy. Heather's kind of into you, right? So, seduce Courtney.
- Alejandro: I've been thinking about the future.
- Courtney: You have?
- Alejandro: Yes. Tomorrow, and the day after, and even the day after that.
- Courtney: I'm aware of what the future means.
- Alejandro: Not when it comes to me.
- Courtney: (Giggling) I bet you say that to every pretty competitor.
- Alejandro: Ah, but you are the only pretty competitor here.
- Courtney: Okay, let's hear it.
- Duncan: Hear what?
- Courtney: Your apology.
- Duncan: For...
- Courtney: For what?! For Gwen!
- Duncan: For who?
- Courtney: For Gwen!
(Cody sighs again. Courtney huffs, and Cody sighs again.)
- Courtney: (To Cody) STOP BREATHING SO LOUD!
- Owen: I wish I had some barbecue sauce, cause this looks like a whale rib!
- Alejandro: Owen, you incredibly stupid genius!
- Duncan: (Confessional) I don't trust Alejandro. I don't like Alejandro. But letting him know that doesn't get me anything. So I'll keep it buddy-buddy, and while he works on Courtney, I'll work on Owen.
- [The teams are building boats]
- Duncan: [groaning] Why am I the only one pushing?
- [Owen's stomach gurgles violently, as it cuts to him in the bathroom]
- Owen: How long can you hold in a fart before it becomes dangerous? One time, I held it in the entire day during school, and when I farted in last hour it ripped my pants.
- [cuts back to Sweden, where Owen's stomach gurgles violently again]
- Duncan: Dude, are you about to fart?
- Owen: CAN'T... HOLD IT... ANY LONGER!
- Duncan: Oh, man, I think he's gonna blow!
- [Owen slides around on the ice until falling and releasing a giant fart that melts the ice]
- Chris: THE ICE IS MELTING! Will Owen's poor digestion finally kill us all? And will Cody finally get over Gwen? Find out after the break. EVERY HOST FOR HIMSELF!
- Heather: Okay, what is your problem?
- Alejandro: Surely I do not have to explain it to you. We are in a competition.
- Heather: Oh, sure. So picking off my teammates while you totally blank me is strategy now?
- Alejandro: Indeed it is. When dealing with jealousy-
- Heather: I am not jealous, you arrogant-
- 'Alejandro: Of course I refer to Courtney. I must make her believe no one else exists for me. If she is focused on us, you can blind-side her. Believe me, Heather, the only woman I want to look at is you.
Aftermath 3: Aftermayhem
- Blaineley: It's time for another installment of...say it with me...That's Gonna Leave A Mark!
- [Awkward silence]
- Blaineley: Would it kill you to play along?
- [Beth is given the challenge of making up a haiku about Heather that highlights a positive attribute]
- Beth: Um...Heather has ten toes...
- Blaineley: True, but not very positive.
- Beth: Webbed feet for summer swimming...she's fast in water!
- Courtney: If you let us live, I'll tutor any brain-dead person that requires it, even Duncan!
- Duncan: If we live, I'll forget she ever said that!
- Cody: If we live, I'll let Sierra kiss me. [Everyone stares at him] What? Like we're gonna make it.
- Sierra: [Gasps] I..want...my...KISS!
- Sierra: Don't worry, Cody. I will restore your breathing and save your life.
- Cody: My breathing is just- [Sierra pins him down, kissing him] Okay, now I can't breathe!
- Alejandro: Courtney is in need of some aid!
- Duncan: Oh, you wanna watch her squirm for awhile? Cool!
- Duncan: [while Chris is on the phone] If it's Courtney, tell her she's a loser.
- Courtney: Ahem!
- Alejandro: Courtney! I am filled with relief.
- Courtney: Oh? Well, I am filled with rage.
African Lying Safari
- Duncan: Speaking of failed romance, you want me to hit the common area so you two lovebirds can start building your nest?
- Heather and Alejandro: Yeah, right! As if! [realizing they're speaking in unison] Stop it!
- Duncan: Blaineley was right! You two are so lame for each other.
- Alejandro: We simply continue to act awkward around each other in front of the others, while we secretly combine-
- Alejandro and Heather: -our powers and knock everyone else out of the ring.
- Heather: [in reference to speaking in unison] That has to stop. But I am in on the alliance.
- Cody: Sierra left me alone all night!
- Alejandro: She did try to sneak in. Seven times. But I sleep with one eye open for a reason.
- Cody: (hugs Alejando) Oh, thank you!
- Alejandro: Please, my friend. It was nothing. (Attempts unsuccessfully to get Cody to let go of him) Could we get up before someone sees us?
- Heather: I do NOT need to be insulted. Or to kiss Alejandro!
- Heather: Your boyfriend is a loser to let Alejandro cozy up to him.
- Sierra: Husband. And if falling for Alejandro makes somebody a loser...
- Heather: I recommend you stop there.
- Sierra: At least dinosaurs only killed people for food! You kill people for fun!
- Heather: People weren't even around when there were dinosaurs.
- Sierra: I don't mean actual people, okay? I mean relationships, and souls!
- Heather: I don't even know what we're talking about here.
- Sierra: We're talking about the fact that you're pure evil!
- [Sierra has accidentally blown up the plane with the sparklers on a cake she made for Cody's birthday]
- Cody: Are you okay?
- Sierra: It was chocolate, your favorite!
- Alejandro: Are you okay?
- Sierra: Do I LOOK okay? [Her hair falls off]
- Chris: [angrily] Oh, she's fine! Although what with the blowing up my plane incident, she's out of the game!
Aftermath 4: Hawaiian Style
- Geoff: Look at Heather! She's like a Total Drama cockroach!
- Duncan: I thought that was Ezekiel.
- Bridgette: Courtney, have you got a choice for Alejandro?
- Courtney: I'm gonna go jaguar, Bridgette.
- Geoff: Jaguar? Are you sure?
- Courtney: Of course I am! They're smart, they're lean, they're fast...
- Geoff: They're spotty, you shouldn't leave them alone with your kitten...Okay then!
- Harold: Prepare to lose to my mad skills!
- Courtney: Prepare to lose to my...sane ones!
Planes, Trains, and Codymobiles
- Chris: As usual, you two are thinking of nothing but yourselves. What about the bigger humanitarian crisis - how am I supposed to keep this face fresh without my hyperbolic chamber?
- Alejandro: [Confessional] Heather has a way of making my focus slip, like a too-small Speedo. This race is my redemption. As long as I travel alone, she can't distract me with her clever words, or her distrustful eyes, or the way she tucks her hair behind those cute little earlobes...argh! Focus!
- [Sierra offers Cody her wheelchair to use in his hot air balloon]
- Sierra: So what if I perish here, my bones bleaching along with the dinosaur carcasses? It's worth it to help my Cody-bunny-candy-kins! I won't take no for an answer!
- Cody: Seriously. Wow. You're amazing. You know, when I first met you, I thought you were just my number one fan. But now, you're a true friend.
- Sierra: Aren't we just a little more than friends? Just a teensy bit?
- Cody: Uh, sure. We're...uh...best friends!
- Fireworks seller: Cody from Total Drama? He's up against Heather? Right now?
- Sierra: You're a fan? Me too!
- Cody: Al hates being called Al? Gosh, Al! Owen must've called Al Al, like, a thousand times! Huh, Al? Poor Al!
- Cody: Don't give up, or the bad guy wins!
- Heather: You mean...I'm the good guy?
- [After Alejandro kisses Heather then she kick him on the groin]
- Heather: A little something called "Victory"! So long, sucker! [Pushes Alejandro on the ice out the edge of volcano]
- Alejandro: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!