Calling All Engines!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Movies: Thomas and the Magic Railroad / Calling All Engines! / The Great Discovery / Hero of the Rails / Misty Island Rescue / Day of the Diesels / Blue Mountain Mystery / King of the Railway / Tale of the Brave / The Adventure Begins / Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure / The Great Race / Journey Beyond Sodor / Big World! Big Adventures! | Main
Calling All Engines is a 2005 direct-to-video special of Thomas (the Tank Engine) & Friends. The film was produced by HiT Entertainment and released in the United States on September 6, 2005. This special takes place between Season 8 and 9.
- If the airport doesn’t open, it would be bad all the engines. Both steam engines and diesel engines need passengers and freight to be useful.
Sir Topham Hatt
- You have caused confusion and delay. The bridge isn’t painted, and we will not be able to open the airport. No vacationers will come to Sodor this year.
- Lady: We always finish our jobs when we work together.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Why are you all here?!
- Thomas: We're going to work together and get the airport open on time.
- 'Arry: Trust a steamie to be late.
- Bert: This whole mess is the Steamies fault.
- Percy: No, it’s not. The diesel engines started it.
- Narrator: This made the diesels cross.
- 'Arry: Maybe we should teach the Steamies a lesson.
- Thomas: Steamies and Diesels need to work together.
- Diesel: We don’t want to work with Stinky Steamies.
- James: We don’t want to work with dirty diesels either.
- Thomas: Excuse me.
- [Diesel 10 growls]
- Thomas: Uh, excuse me.
- Diesel 10: What do you want?! [gets told by Thomas about the blocked tracks] Why would I help a steamie?!
- Thomas: Because if the airplane doesn’t land, there will be no holidaymakers, then none of the engines will be useful.
- Diesel 10: Hmmm, maybe I will help later.
- Thomas: [gasps] But we need your help now, or all of the engines will have work for nothing! You’ll be the most useful engine of all.
- Diesel 10: Oh, all right! I will help!