Last words in Warner Bros. animated films
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Animated short films
- 2 Feature-length animated films
- 2.1 The Nutcracker Prince (1990)
- 2.2 Space Jam (1996)
- 2.3 Quest for Camelot (1998)
- 2.4 The Iron Giant (1999)
- 2.5 Osmosis Jones (2001)
- 2.6 Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003)
- 2.7 Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010)
- 2.8 The Lego Movie (2014)
- 2.9 Storks (2016)
- 2.10 Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018)
- 2.11 The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)
- 3 See also
Animated short films
The Early Bird Dood It! (1942)
- Well, that poor old dopey cat. Oh, well. But, at least I finally got rid of that darn old early bird. [whistles]
- Who: The Worm
- Note: Said to the audience, confident that he is rid of the bird. The worm goes back into his hole, but the bird immediately sticks his head out and swallows, obviously having eaten the worm and wearing the bowler hat. The bird then happily walks off, passing behind a tree. The cat immediately emerges, licking his chops and hiccuping, having obviously eaten the bird and wearing the bowler hat. It was also the last line of this short film.
Show Biz Bugs (1957)
- (Bugs Bunny: "That's terrific, Daffy! They loved it. They want more.") I know, I know, but I can only do it once.
- Who: Daffy Duck
- Note: After drinking a portion of gasoline, some nitroglycerin, a good amount of gunpowder, and some Uranium-238, "shake well", and swallowing a lit match, causing him to explode. The audience loves the performance, an impressed Bugs says they want more, but Daffy (now a transparent ghost and ascending to heaven).
Tweet and Lovely (1959)
- Hmph! It's a good thing pussycats have got 9 lives.
- Who: Sylvester
- Note: He finally made a bomb camera to get ride of Spike. Before he can deliver it, Sylvester trips down the stairs causing it to explode. Sylvester appears with angel wings.
Feature-length animated films
The Nutcracker Prince (1990)
- Who: The Mouse King
- Note: Just as he is about to finish off Clara, he finally succumbs to his wounds and falls off the top of the balcony with his lifeless body falling into the moat below where he drowns. It's implied that the events are real when Fritz tells Clara about a mouse Pavlova seemingly caught.
- The spell you broke on your head falls, you shall crack nuts, prince of the dolls.
- Who: The Mouse Queen
- Note: Having one more trick up her sleeve, she chants one final spell and bites Hans, turning him into a nutcracker. Despite putting him under a spell, the Mouse Queen was killed by getting crushed by a fallen column. Her son took over as the new leader of the mice and mocks her after her death (despite him briefly missing her before realizing he could take the crown of hers).
- Hey, wait! What are you dong? Wait! Let go!
- Who: Mr. Swackhammer
Quest for Camelot (1998)
- I will not serve a false king. (Ruber: "Then serve... A DEAD ONE!!")
- Who: Sir Lionel
- Note: Said by Sir Lionel as disagreeing with Ruber who wants to become a new king which leads Ruber to a murderous rage, pulls out a mace and makes a lunge for Arthur but Sir Lionel stepped in the way and was killed by Ruber.
- Oh no... the Stone!
- Who: Ruber
- Note: Said by Ruber after Kayley and Garrett trick him by impale Excalibur (which has now fused to his arm earlier) back in the stone. Ruber couldn't pull his fused arm out because he was not the rightful king. The power of the stone reverts Ruber's henchman back to normal, heals King Arthur and disintegrates Ruber and also restoring Excalibur.
The Iron Giant (1999)
- [Hogarth Hughes: [through memory] You are who you choose to be.] Superman.
- Who: Giant
- Note: Remembering the advice given to him by Hogarth where he was told that he was who he chose to be and saying this before apparently sacrificing himself to save Rockwell from a nuclear missile fired by the army as ordered by Mansley. His act is remembered by civilians as a heroic one. At the end of the movie, it is suggested that Giant will live again, since he is a giant robot.
Osmosis Jones (2001)
- I don't know.
- Who: Joe Cramp
- Note: He and Bruiser suggested the idea to have themselves incubated. This suggestion infuriated Thrax, who killed the two of them.
- Hey, boss. We're the only ones left. Maybe we should incubate for a while?
- Who: Bruiser
- Note: He and Joe Cramp suggested the idea to have themselves incubated. This suggestion infuriated Thrax, who killed the two of them.
- Can you feel the heat, Jones? Hehehehehehe. Too bad you won't be here to see me break my record when I take down Frank's pretty little girl. (Osmosis Jones: "She ain't goin' down. You are!") What?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
- Who: Thrax
- Note: Uttered by Thrax as he impales the titular character on a false eyelash, only to realize that the white blood cell made a gap in his body, who runs off while the eyelash comes off and falls into a bottle of rubbing alcohol, disintegrating the virus.
- I wonder what this does?
- Who: Mayor Phlegmming
- Note: While working at his new job, Phlegmming presses a button that was labeled with, "Do not touch." This caused him to be blown out of Frank's body, as a fart, causing his demise and death.
Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003)
- Aw, crud.
- Who: Elmer Fudd
- Note: Becomes a pointillism and gets blown by a fan that Bugs is using and start to disperse, until only his boots are left. However, he was revived in the later Looney Tunes media.
- THEY DON'T PAY ME ENOUGH.
- Who: Wile E. Coyote
- Note: Written on a sign. Wile E. Coyote is driving the ACME Train of Death when he runs into the explosives blocking the tracks. When he sees the explosives stuck on the train's cowcatcher, he holds up a sign saying this and the train is blown up and derailed shortly afterwards. However, he was revived in the later Looney Tunes media.
- Are you all monkeys yet? Uh-oh!
- Who: ACME Chairman
- Note: Spoken before a laserbeam hits him and turns him into a monkey, and left him unable to talk.
- Go, go tell the Guardians!
- Who: Grimble
- Note: Killed by Nyra.
- No, no, no, you promised me! YOU PROMISED ME I WOULD BE KING OF THE TREE!!!
- Who: Allomere
- Note: Bats drag him into a cave to be killed.
- Soren! My wing's broken! Help me up! Soren, I'm your brother.
- Who: Kludd
- Note: Kludd tries to throw Soren into the fire, but the branch he is holding onto snaps, causing Kludd to fall into the flames. Believing his brother to be dead, an angered Soren, picks up a burning branch to go after Metal Beak to stop him destroying another owl's life, like he did to Kludd.
- (Soren: "He's my teacher. My hero.") Well, your hero can teach you one last lesson about Pure Ones' strength... (Nyra: "Don't move.") ...by letting you watch him die.
- Who: Metal Beak/Surtr
- Note: Before he and Nyra could kill Ezylryb, Soren arrives with a flaming branch to defeat Metal Beak to stop him destroying another owl's soul, after battling Kludd. The two owls battled, but Metal Beak was able to overpower the younger owl and leaped at Soren with talons out to kill him. Luckily, Soren was able to grab the branch and stabs Metal Beak through the heart, killing him. Outraged at her husband's death, Nyra gives Soren a angry glar before retreating with the remaining Pure Ones.
The Lego Movie (2014)
- Who: Sheriff Not-A-Robot
- Note: He and the other robots on their horses miss, and fall off a gorge as he was falling the sheriff shouted "Dangnabbit!!" to their deaths, exploding as they hit the ground.
- My sweet, Emmet, come closer. You must know something about the prophecy. (Emmet: "I don't know, I'm doing my best, but I d-") The prophecy, I made it up. (Emmet: "What?") But I made it up? And it's not true. (Emmet: "But that means I'm just I'm not the special?") Listen, what I'm about to tell you will change the course of history?
- Who: Vitruvius
- Note: Vitruvius was decapitated by Lord Business with a penny. In his last dying words, he tells Emmet the prophecy was not true and it was made up and dies before he can finish talking. With Emmet strapped on to a battery, Vitruvius returns as a ghost to tell Emmet that anything is possible as long as he believes.
- Oh, no.
- Who: Hunter
- Note: He tried to escape, but thick wiring was blocking the emergency exit hatch, leaving him trapped inside the robot. Then, several small birds that he abused by playing golf over the years, stood on the machine, and caused it and the delivery service building to fall. As a final resort, he made an attempt to take Junior and Tulip down with him, but failed when Junior starts flying again. It's unknown whether Hunter survived the fall or not, but he never appeared for the rest of the movie. With Hunter and the package delivery factory gone, Junior was made the new boss and babies were delivered again.
Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018)
- The Justice League will stop you.
- Who: Unknown Soldier
- Note: Says this after Slade beat up every soldier. He said that the Justice League weren't going to stop him because they were watching a movie and as considerate movie goers they would've turned off their mobile devices.
- That song was monumentally dope.
- Who: Slade Wilson
- Note: Says this after the Teen Titans took him down.
- I can't. [Emmet: What do you mean?] She came back for you. You're never going to turn out like me which means... I'm never going to exist. [Emmet: Wait wait no.] (laughs) Look, I knew it I'm Back To The Futuring! Totally called it. [Emmet: What's Back To The Futuring?] It's a classic movie older kids get to watch. And now it's happening to me. [Emmet: Come on! Take our hand while you still have a hand to take!] That ain't how it works, kid. [Emmet: Rex!] It's okay. I'm proud of ya. And you're going to grow up to be better than me. But kinda thanks to me, so I'm also great. And Lucy, thanks for coming back for us. Besides this a pretty righteous way to go out! NO REGRETS! Except again not trademarking no regrets. That was a mistake. One love.
- Who: Rex Dangervest
- Note: Says this before he ceases to exist after Lucy destroys his remote that goes back in time. He tells Emmet that he is going to grow up to be better than him. And he thanks Lucy for coming back for them. But since he's invisible now, Emmet and Lucy can still see him. And things went back to normal when Finn and Bianca got along. But only this time Batman is married to Queen Waterva Wa-nabi. And apocalypseburg is now Sispocalypstar.