Marjorie Taylor Greene
Marjorie Taylor Greene (born May 27, 1974) is an American far-right politician, businesswoman, and conspiracy theorist serving as a U.S. representative for Georgia's 14th congressional district. A member of the Republican Party and a supporter of Donald Trump, Greene was elected to Congress in November 2020 and sworn into office on January 3, 2021.
- What is the quickest way to wind up dead when you aren't suicidal and don't have any health problems? Investigate Hillary Clinton of course.
- American Truth Seekers (defunct website deleted post, [September 15, 2017]), as cited in "House GOP candidate known for QAnon support was 'correspondent' for conspiracy website" NBC News (August 14, 2020). Precise date from article's linked archive save.
- A reference to the "Clinton Kill List" conspiracy theory.
- [In the original source, Greene refers to news stories on websites like Breitbart] disturbing behavior that seems to keep raring it's ugly heads. Child Sex, Satanism, and the Occult all associated with the Democratic Party.
- American Truth Seekers (deleted post, [September 15], 2017), as cited in "House GOP candidate known for QAnon support was 'correspondent' for conspiracy website" NBC News (August 14, 2020). Precise date from article's linked archive save.
- Shockingly, the website tells about information that was only whispered about and called conspiracy theories by all main stream [sic] news media.
- [Links to a post on a Seth Rich conspiracy website falsely claiming a DNC staffer was the source for Wikileaks.] Yet when you go to the website, it tells as if Seth Rich is speaking from the dead saying all the horrible things are true. That Hillary rigged the election against Bernie Sanders. That John Podesta had him [Rich] murdered. That John Podesta is a pedophile and pizza gate [sic] is real.
- American Truth Seekers (deleted post, [November 15,] 2017), cited in "GOP candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene spread conspiracies about Charlottesville and 'Pizzagate'" CNN Kfile (August 25, 2020). Precise date from article's linked archive save.
- Recently, there has been a lot of chatter in small circles among those who search for the truth [...] There has been an anonymous voice, with obvious intelligence beyond the normal person telling of things to come. They call themselves Q. Make no mistake, Q is a patriot.
- American Truth Seekers post (January , 2018, deleted), cited in "House GOP candidate known for QAnon support was 'correspondent' for conspiracy website" NBC News (August 14, 2020). Precise date from article's linked archive save.
- Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off.
- Facebook entry (April 2018) as cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress" CNN Politics: KFile (January 26, 2021)
- In response to a query ("Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???") on the Iran Deal. "H & O" is a reference to Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama. Greene responded on Twitter to a CNN query about her posts: "Over the years, I’ve had teams of people manage my pages. Many posts have been liked. Many posts have been shared. Some did not represent my views. Especially the ones that CNN is about to spread across the internet."
- As there are now over 70 people confirmed dead and over 1,000 missing, the fires in CA are a horrific tragedy. I’m praying for all involved!
I’m posting this in speculation because there are too many coincidences to ignore, and just putting it out there from some research I’ve done stemming from my curiosity over PG&E stocks, which tanked all week then rallied Thursday night after CA official announced they would not let PG&E fail. I find it very interesting that Roger Kimmel on the board of directors of PG&E is also Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc, international investment banking firm. I also find interesting the long history of financial contributions that PG&E has made to Jerry Brown over the years and millions spent in lobbying. What a coincidence it must be that Gov Brown signed a bill in Sept 2018, protecting PG&E and allowing PG&E to pass off its cost of fire responsibility to its customers in rate hikes, and through bonds. It also must be just a coincidence that the fires are burning in the same projected areas that the $77 billion Dollar High Speed Rail Project is to be built, which also happens to be Gov Brown’s pet project. And what are the odds that Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum is the contractor to the rail project! Geez with that much money, we could build 3 US southern border walls. Then oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires, and pictures and videos. I don’t know anything about that but I do find it really curious PG&E’s partnership with Solaren on space solar generators starting in 2009. They announced the launch into space in March 2018, and maybe even put them up before that Space solar generators collect the suns energy and then beam it back to Earth to a transmitter to convert to electricity. The idea is clean energy to replace coal and oil. If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I’m sure they wouldn’t ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don’t know. I hope not! That wouldn’t look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E. Good thing for Solaren that Michael Peevey is on their board since he is former President of California Public Utilities Commission, California’s most powerful energy regulatory agency. Great connections right there!
Also I will say whoever was able to buy that PG&E stock at the bottom before that announcement was made when stocks rallied sure did well on their investment. I wonder how you get privy to that kind of info? You must have to know somebody right? Seems like there’s a lot of connected people in this crowd. And with these space solar generators, I really hope they have very good aim beaming the suns power down to Earth …
But what do I know? I just like to read a lot.
- She’s a traitor to our country, she’s guilty of treason. [...] She took an oath to protect American citizens and uphold our laws. And she gives aid and comfort to our enemies who illegally invade our land. That’s what treason is. And by our law representatives and senators can be kicked out and no longer serve in our government. And it’s, uh, it’s a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Nancy Pelosi is guilty of treason.
- Comments about Nancy Pelosi in a video posted on Facebook in January 2019 promoting a White House petition to impeach the House Speaker, as cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress" CNN Politics: KFile (January 26, 2021)
- Do any of you remember a day when talking about assassinating the President resulted in getting arrested? As in arrested in real life, not FB [Facebook] jail. When was that? Pre-2016 I think, right??? But if you are a conservative that's a different story!
- Facebook post (2019), as cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress" CNN Politics: KFile (January 26, 2021)
- Trans does not mean gender change, it just means a gender refusal and gender pretending! Truth is truth, it is not a choice!!!
- in a March 2019 Facebook post according to "Marjorie Taylor Greene: How an outspoken MAGA fan built a following in a world of extremists" Southern Poverty Law Center (August 16, 2019).
- The most mistreated group of people in the United States today are white males.
- Quoted by Daniel Strauss (September 18, 2020). "QAnon conspiracy theorist to feel warm embrace of Republicans in Congress". The Guardian.
- How stupid they [Democrats] are. They don’t even realize they’re helping me. I’m pretty amazed at how dumb they are.
- "Interview: Marjorie Taylor Greene shrugs, Democrats 'are helping me'", Washington Examiner (February 3, 2021)
- I think Republicans need to get back to who they are, and they need to stop talking and actually doing. And Kevin McCarthy and all these leaders, the leadership, and everyone is proving that they are all talk and not about action, and they’re just all about doing business as usual in Washington. And so, what’s the difference between them and the Democrats? There isn’t a difference
- "Interview: Marjorie Taylor Greene shrugs, Democrats 'are helping me'", Washington Examiner (February 3, 2021).
- I'm fine with being kicked off of my committees because it'd be a waste of my time. So now I have a lot of free time on my hands.
- Quoted by Marisa Schultz (February 5, 2021). "Marjorie Taylor Greene says she's 'fine' being ousted from committees: 'It'd be a waste of my time'". FOX News.
- How much taxes and how much money did the people back in the Ice Age spend to warm up the earth?
- Maybe perhaps we live on a ball that rotates around the sun, that flies through the universe, and maybe our climate just changes.
- From a speech at Town Hall in Murray County, Georgia (March 24, 2021) cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene calls AOC a ‘little girl’ during climate denial rant at town hall" The Independent (London, March 28, 2021)
- This woman [Nancy Pelosi] is mentally ill [...] You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens — so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany, and this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about.
- From an appearance on The Water Cooler with David Brody podcast, as cited in "'Evil lunacy': GOP lawmakers slam Marjorie Taylor Greene's mask comparison to Holocaust" NBC News (May 23, 2021)
- House Speaker Rep Pelosi had indicated masks should continue to be worn on the House floor following concerns Republican representatives may not have been vaccinated. The comment "evil lunacy" is from a Liz Cheney tweet condemning Greene's comments. The "gold star" is a reference to the Yellow star Jews were ordered to wear as a badge of shame in Nazi occupied Europe.
- No, I don't buy it because I don't believe in evolution. I don't believe in that type of so-called "science" [uses air quotes]. I don't believe in evolution, I believe in God.
- In a podcast with Steve Bannon (June 2021) cited in "Did Marjorie Taylor Greene Say She Doesn’t Believe in Evolution?" Snopes (June 12, 2021)
- January 6 was just a riot at the Capitol and if you think about what our Declaration of Independence says, it says to overthrow tyrants.
- "Marjorie Taylor Greene is now trying to justify the January 6 riot", CNN, quoting from a podcast with Steve Bannon (October 27, 2021)
- There is no doubt that Putin's actions in Ukraine are despicable and evil. We weep when we see images of men, women and children wounded or killed. [...] If we truly care about suffering and death on our television screens, we cannot fund more of it by sending money and weaponry to Ukraine to fight a war they cannot possibly win.
- In a Facebook video (March 16, 2022), as cited in "A layer cake of misinformation, dishonesty and pro-Russia apologism" The Washington Post (March 17, 2022)
- You see, Ukraine just kept poking the bear, and poking the bear, which is Russia, and Russia invaded. [...] There is no win for Ukraine here. Russia is being successful in their invasion.
- On Voice of Rural America, as cited in "Pro-Putin Republicans break ranks by heaping praise on Kremlin" Financial Times (March 26, 2022)
- I only believe in peaceful demonstration. I do not support violence: We saw a tremendous amount of voter fraud
- Democrats want Republicans dead. They've already started the killings.
- "Marjorie Taylor Greene deceptively tells Trump rally that Democrat 'killings' of Republicans have already started", Business Insider (October 2, 2022)
- Under violence Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine
- "Clip of Intro Speakers at Trump Iowa Rally: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says No More Money to Ukraine" C-Span (November 3, 2022).
- I come to Washington, I swear in on January 3, I get accused of giving insurrection tours which I thought was hilarious because I couldn’t even find the bathroom in the Capitol.
- Then January 6 happens, and next thing you know, I organized the whole thing along with Steve Bannon here. And I gotta tell you something: If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, it would have been armed. Yeah. See, that’s the whole joke isn’t it?
- They say that whole thing was planned and I'm like, "Are you kidding me?" A bunch of conservatives, Second Amendment supporters went in the Capitol without guns and they think we organized that? I don’t think so.
- Comments about the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack at a New York Young Republican Club gala dinner on December 10, 2022, as quoted in "Greene again downplays Capitol riot and says it would have been armed if she led it" CNN Politics (December 12, 2022).
- The White House needs to learn how sarcasm works. My comments were making fun of Joe Biden and the Democrats, who have continuously made me a political target since January 6th.
- In response to official criticism from the White House to her December 10 comments, as quoted in "White House rebukes Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for saying she would have 'won' on Jan. 6" NBC News (December 12, 2022).
- We need a national divorce. We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government. Everyone I talk to says this. From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrat’s traitorous America Last policies, we are done.
- The whole point that we're over there in Ukraine is ridiculous [...] We are paying for ... a proxy war with Russia, when I've never seen Putin actually show in any detail his plans to invade Europe.
- On Real America's Voice, as cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene says claims that Putin wants to extend invasion further into Europe are 'lies'" The Independent (16 March 2023).
- [On New York City] The streets are filthy, they’re covered with people basically dying on drugs. They can’t even stand up. They’re falling over. There’s so much crime in the city. I can’t comprehend how people live there.
- [After participating in the New York protests against Donald Trump's indictment in the Stormy Daniels hush money case] You see, they didn't want me to be able to protest and use my first amendment right. And they wanted violence. I think they wanted that to happen, because they want to repeat January 6 all over again, want all of us Trump supporters, Maga, basically Republicans and just good Americans to look like criminals, and that's what they do in communist countries.
- On Tucker Carlson Tonight (April 5, 2023) cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene calls New York City disgusting, filthy and repulsive" The Guardian (April 6, 2023).
- Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime. And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more.
Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?
- Tweet, as cited in "Marjorie Taylor Greene defends alleged Pentagon leaker as 'white, male, christian, and antiwar'" The Independent (April 14, 2023)
- Jack Teixeira was an airman in the Massachusetts Air National Guard who was arrested in April 2023 for his alleged violation of the Espionage Act by a release online of several hundred classified Pentagon documents.
- The members are reminded to abide by decorum of the House.
- Presiding in congress during a disruption, as cited in "Democrats erupt in laughter after Greene calls for decorum in House" The Hill (May 24, 2023)
- Following Greene's intervention, many Democrats starting laughing; Greene attempted to restore order.
About Taylor Greene
- Jimmy Carter represents all that is good and decent in public life. And Marjorie Taylor Greene represents all that is sinister and despicable in public life.
- I miss Scott terribly, and Feb. 14 is a really hard day. So, you know what? I do say to Marjorie Taylor Greene ... find your conscience. You're a mother, man up or woman up, whatever you want to say, and tell the truth.
- Mother of Parkland teacher Scott Beige in "Parkland victim's mother urged Rep. Greene to stop saying shootings were faked" The Hill (February 1, 2021)
- From my perspective, I think Marjorie Taylor Greene has demonstrated time and time again that she’s not fit to hold public office with some of her commentary that she has made, even previously.
- And so, therefore, I believe she should not be involved in any type of sensitive, classified information. And she does have some clearances because of her role within the Congress and position on the committee.
- John Brennan in a MSNBC interview cited in "Former CIA chief says Greene 'not fit to hold public office'" The Hill (April 15, 2023)
- Following the arrest of Jack Teixeira, the alleged online leaker of hundreds of classified documents.
- The January 6 insurrection was an attempt to violently overthrow the government and overturn the results of a free and fair American election. Close to 1,000 of the participants have since been indicted, and many have been convicted of serious crimes. Four people died that day, and five officers died in the days and weeks that followed, while more than 100 law enforcement officers were injured. Members of Congress — Greene’s colleagues — wound up running for their lives, hiding from the mobbing criminals who broke into the Capitol and explicitly threatened the lives of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and then-Vice President Mike Pence. It’s time for Greene to go. Removing a member of Congress from office is not a decision that a party should take lightly. She was, after all, duly elected by her constituents. But a requirement of serving in elected office is defending the Constitution of the United States. In a few weeks, Greene will even lay her hand on a Bible and pledge to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same." How can she truly swear that oath when she is cheering on domestic enemies?
- Greene's comments are among the most anti-American ever uttered by an elected official in my lifetime. They are nothing less than someone happy to foment insurrection and undermine this country’s most basic democratic traditions in an effort to install the losing candidate just because she shares his ideology. They are the words of a woman who will, on January 3, be lying when she places her hand on a Bible and swears that she is loyal to the Constitution. If the Republican Party has any shred of dignity left, and any vanishing claim to patriotism and devotion to the United States, it needs to act and make Greene the pariah any enemy of the state should be.
- Assigning her to the Education Committee when she has mocked the killing of little children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, when she has mocked the killing of teenagers in high school at the Marjory Stoneman.
- Nancy Pelosi according to "Chorus of Condemnation Grows for New Congresswoman Seen Badgering Parkland Shooting Survivor" People (January 29, 2021)
- Future republican star.
- Marjorie is strong on everything and never gives up - a real WINNER!
- Tweet (August 12, 2020) from President Donald Trump, as quoted Camila Domonoske (August 12, 2020). "QAnon Supporter Who Made Bigoted Videos Wins Ga. Primary, Likely Heading To Congress". NPR.
- Marjorie is wrong, and her intentional decision to compare the horrors of the Holocaust with wearing masks is appalling. The Holocaust is the greatest atrocity committed in history. The fact that this needs to be stated today is deeply troubling.
- "Statement from House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy" Kevin McCarthy Republican Leader House of Representatives website (May 25, 2021)
- [T]he leaders of this insurrection, of whom there were a number, were among us on Facebook, on Twitter, on corners of social media that would make your stomach hurt. The evidence will show that Marjorie Taylor Greene was one of them.
- Ron Fein, a lawyer for the challengers "Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene testifies she doesn't remember her actions leading up to January 6" CNN (April 22, 2022).
- Wouldn’t she be great?
- Donald Trump quoted in "Trump Says He Wants Marjorie Taylor Greene in His Next Administration" Rolling Stone (October 17, 2022).
- Reputedly said privately to an associate.
- If you’re going to be in a fight, you want Marjorie in your foxhole [...] When she picks a fight, she’s going to fight until the fight’s over. She reminds me of my friends from high school, that we’re going to stick together all the way through.
- Kevin McCarthy interviewed for an article by Jonathan Swan and Catie Edmondson "How Kevin McCarthy Forged an Ironclad Bond With Marjorie Taylor Greene" The New York Times (January 24, 2023)
- [On Greene's tweet advocating a "national divorce".] Our country is governed by the Constitution [...] You swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Secession is unconstitutional. No member of Congress should advocate secession, Marjorie.
- Tweet from Liz Cheney (February 20, 2023), cited in Summer Concepcion "Liz Cheney blasts Marjorie Taylor Greene's call for a ‘national divorce’ between liberal and conservative states" NBC News (February 22, 2023)