Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze is a 1991 film in which the Turtles and the Shredder battle once again, this time for the last cannister of the ooze that created the Turtles, which Shredder wants to use to create an army of new mutants.
Michelangelo / Mikey
- [After seeing the hi-tech TGRI lab] Woah! Like, video games in 3-D!
- [Trying to understand elaborate toxic waste disposal machinery] I'll say special! Hey, look at this! Where do you put the quarter? --
- [After using sausage links as nunchucks] Combat Coldcuts!
- [When asked if he is sure his plan will work] Is, like, Schwarzenegger hard to spell?
- [When the Turtles first encountered Tokka and Rahzar] Didn't you see these guys on WrestleMania?
Raphael / Raph
- [to Tatsu] You know, pal, if I had a face like yours, I'd try and make up for it with some sort of personality.
- [seeing new lair for the first time] Amazing, guys. And I thought all the really good dungeons were in Europe.
- There is only one thing next – revenge!
- Babies!! They're babies!! (strange angry gargling noise in his throat)
- Michelangelo: Aah, ninja pizza!
- Donatello: Ninja pizza?
- Mikey: Pizza that vanish quickly without trace!
- Splinter: Their world can never be ours.
- Mikey: Uuuh.... not even pizza?
- [pause; all four looking very concerned]
- Splinter: Pizza's.... okay. [Turtles sigh with relief]
- Mikey: Man, give a guy a heart attack.
- Shredder: Yes, come forward! Attack me if you will. When it is over, you will call me "Master!"
- Tokka: [he and Rahzar look in confusion, until...] Mama?
- Leonardo: Hey, guys, huddle. Mikey, you go up the middle. You guys get the sides. Get it?
- Donny: Got it.
- Raphael: Good.
- Mikey: Uuh, I don't get it.
- Leo: Shredder, you got to listen for a reason. You are gonna destroy us all!
- Super Shredder: [roars, then lifts up Leonardo] THEN, SO BE IT!
- [The 3 Turtles infiltrate The Shredder's junkyard.]
- Donnie: The perimeter's quiet.
- Leo: Yeah, a little too quiet.
- Mikey: Come on.
- [The Turtles sneak forward; Donatello takes out two sentries solo]
- Donnie: Well, that was easy.
- Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.
- [They see Raphael tied to a post]
- Donnie: Look, it's Raph!
- Mikey: Yeah, a little too Raph.
- Leo: You take the ugly one!
- Raph: No, YOU take the ugly one!
- Donnie: I'LL take the ugly one!
- Mikey: Which one's the ugly one?!
- Keno: So, basically, what you're saying is that you guys were all slimed.
- Raph: It wasn't slime, it was ooze. And there's more of it out there.
- Keno: Where?
- Donnie: Well, we're not sure. There's this clan of ninja thieves. A really secret group that call themselves-
- Keno: The Foot?!
- Donnie: Huh?, You've heard of them?
- Keno: Yeah Well the word is out on the street that these guys are looking for anybody they can find with martial arts talent, especially teenagers.
- Mikey: Primo workout, dudes!
- Leo: Yeah!
- Raph: We showed those guys, huh?
- Leo: Muy primo, bros!
- Donnie: Turtle-riffic!
- Raph: Max-amundo!
- Donnie: A cappella!
- Others: Huh?
- Donnie: Perestroika?
- [Others moan.]
- Donnie: OK, I got it. "Frere Jacques". [starts singing "Frere Jacques" by himself.]
- Mikey: Donny, give it up.
- April O'Neil: Where's Splinter?
- Leo: He's been on the roof ever since he saw your report.
- April: Really? Doing what?
- Splinter: Coming– [gasps; all turn and see Splinter has appeared in the window] ...To a decision.
- Shredder: [about Tokka and Rahzar] They are stupid!
- Dr. Jordan Perry: They're not stupid, they're infants!
- [Rahzar hits Tokka on the head with a bar]
- Jordan Perry: OK, they're stupid infants.
- [looking in construction site for The Foot]
- Donnie: Pretty quiet.
- Raph: SHREDDER!!!
- Donnie: Thanks, Raph! I may never have the hiccups again!
- April: [picks up phone] Donny?
- Donnie: April....
- April: Where are you guys? Did you find a new place to live yet?
- Donnie: Uh, yeah. It's not much right now, but we'll bring you down. We've only had time to get Splinter and pick up a few essentials.
- Mikey: [holds up bags of potato chips] Yeah, the bare essentials.
- Donnie: The reason while we're calling is, have you seen Raphael by any chance?
- April: Raphael?
- Donnie: Yeah, did he stop by or anything?
- April: No. Why, is he missing?
- Leo: You know, there is still a little more stuff to help with, Michaelangelo!
- Mikey: Hey! I'm helping Donny! [he tries to pry the phone from him] Gimme the phone!
- Donnie: NO! [kicks Michaelangelo to the ground] So you haven't seen him at all then, huh?
- Leo: Well, if she does, [loudly audible over the phone; April winces] tell him thanks for wasting our time, because instead of going out looking for the Foot and the ooze like we should, we gotta go out and look for him instead! [angrily slams a box down.... onto Donnie's foot]
- Donnie: Owww!
- April: What was that?
- Donnie: [still in pain] Leo says hi!
- Mikey: Gimme the phone! Gimme the phone, will ya?
- Donnie: Oh, all right, all right, already, here, take it!
- Mikey: April, it's Mikey, I'd just like to say HELLOOOOO! Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah....
- Donnie: WOULD YOU GIVE ME THAT?! [April laughs as they start arguing again]'
- Cowabunga, it's the new turtle movie.
- Back by bodacious demand.
- GO NINJA, GO NINJA GO, GO NINJA, GO NINJA GO . . . . GO GO GO GO
- Paige Turco - April O'Neil
- Mark Caso - Leonardo/News Room Staff
- David Warner - Professor Jordan Perry
- Michelan Sisti - Michaelangelo/Soho Man
- Leif Tilden - Donatello/Foot #3
- Kenn Scott - Raphael
- Kevin Clash - Splinter (voice)
- Ernie Reyes Jr. - Keno
- François Chau - Shredder
- Toshirô Obata - Tatsu
Encyclopedic article on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze at Wikipedia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze at Rotten Tomatoes
|TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
|CREATORS||Kevin Eastman · Peter Laird|
|COMICS|| Mirage comic series (1984–2010) · Tales (1987–2010) · Adventures (1988–1995) · Mighty Mutanimals (1991 spin-off) · Daily comic strip (1990–1997) · Dreamwave comics
series (2003) · IDW comic series (2011–present)
|TELEVISION||Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990) · Turtles Forever (2009)|
|SERIES||1987–1996 series · Mutant Turtles: Superman Legend (1996) · Next Mutation (1997–1998) · 2003–2010 series · 2012–present series|
|FILMS|| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) · TMNT (2007) · Turtles
Forever (2009) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) · Out of the Shadows (2016)
|FAN-MADE||Casey Jones (2011)|
|DOCUMENTARY||Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)|
|VIDEO GAMES||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (2004)|
|SEE ALSO||Leonardo da Vinci · Donatello · Michelangelo · Raphael|