Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze is a 1991 film in which the Turtles and the Shredder battle once again, this time for the last cannister of the ooze that created the Turtles, which Shredder wants to use to create an army of new mutants.
Michelangelo / Mikey
- [After seeing the hi-tech TGRI lab] Woah! Like, video games in 3-D!
- [Trying to understand elaborate toxic waste disposal machinery] I'll say special! Hey, look at this! Where do you put the quarter? --
- [After using sausage links as nunchucks] Combat Coldcuts!
- [When asked if he is sure his plan will work] Is, like, Schwarzenegger hard to spell?
Raphael / Raph
- [to Tatsu] You know, pal, if I had a face like yours, I'd try and make up for it with some sort of personality.
- [seeing new lair for the first time] Amazing, guys. And I thought all the really good dungeons were in Europe. but not anymore . are we in newyork or europe .
- There is only one thing next – revenge!
- Babies!! They're babies!! (strange angry gargling noise in his throat)
- Michelangelo: Aah, ninja pizza!
- Donatello: Ninja pizza?
- Michelangelo: Pizza that vanish quickly without trace!
- Splinter: Their world can never be ours.
- Michelangelo: Uuuh... not even pizza?
- [pause; all four looking very concerned]
- Splinter: Pizza's... okay. [Turtles sigh with relief]
- Michelangelo: Man, give a guy a heart attack.
- Leonardo: Hey, guys, huddle. Mikey, you go up the middle. You guys get the sides. Get it?
- Donatello: Got it.
- Raphael: Good.
- Michelangelo: Uuh, I don't get it.
- Leonardo: Shredder, you got to listen for a reason. You are gonna destroy us all!
- Super Shredder: (roars, then lifts up Leonardo) THEN SO BE IT!
- [The three Turtles infiltrate The Shredder's junkyard.]
- Donatello: The perimeter's quiet.
- Leonardo: Yeah, a little too quiet.
- Michelangelo: Come on.
- [The Turtles sneak forward; Donatello takes out two sentries solo]
- Donatello: Well, that was easy.
- Leonardo: Yeah, a little too easy.
- [They see Raphael tied to a post]
- Donatello: Look, it's Raph!
- Michelangelo: Yeah, a little too Raph.
- Leonardo: You take the ugly one!
- Raphael: No, YOU take the ugly one!
- Donatello: I'LL take the ugly one!
- Michelangelo: Which one's the ugly one?!
- Keno: So, basically, what you're saying is that you guys were all slimed.
- Raphael: It wasn't slime, it was ooze. And there's more of it out there.
- Keno: Where?
- Leonardo: Well, we're not sure. There's this clan of ninja thieves. A really secret group that call themselves-
- Keno: The Foot?!
- Michelangelo: Primo workout, dudes!
- Leonardo: Yeah!
- Raphael: We showed those guys, huh?
- Leonardo: Muy primo, bros!
- Donatello: Turtle-riffic!
- Raphael: Max-amundo!
- Donatello: A cappella!
- Others: Huh?
- Donatello: Perestroika?
- [Others moan.]
- Donatello: Okay, I got it. "Frere Jacques."
- [Donatello starts singing "Frere Jacques" by himself.]
- Michelangelo: Donny, give it up.
- April O'Neil: Where's Splinter?
- Leonardo: He's been on the roof ever since he saw your report.
- April O'Neil: Really? Doing what?
- Splinter: Coming–
- [gasps; all turn and see Splinter has appeared in the window]
- Splinter: ...to a decision.
- Shredder: [about Tokka and Rahzar] They are stupid!
- TGRI scientist: They're not stupid, they're infants!
- [Rahzar hits Tokka on the head with a bar]
- TGRI scientist: Okay, they're stupid infants.
- [looking in construction site for The Foot]
- Donatello: Pretty quiet.
- Raph: SHREDDER!!!
- Donatello: Thanks, Raph! I may never have the hiccups again!
- April: [picks up phone] Donny?
- Donatello: April...
- April: Where are you guys? Did you find a new place to live yet?
- Donatello: Uh, yeah. It's not much right now, but we'll bring you down. We've only had time to get Splinter and pick up a few essentials.
- Michaelangelo: [holds up bags of potato chips] Yeah, the bare essentials.
- Donatello: The reason while we're calling is, have you seen Raphael by any chance?
- April: Raphael?
- Donatello: Yeah, did he stop by or anything?
- April: No. Why, is he missing?
- Leo: You know, there is still a little more stuff to help with, Michaelangelo!
- Michaelangelo: Hey! I'm helping Donny! [he tries to pry the phone from him] Gimme the phone!
- Donnie: NO! [kicks Michaelangelo to the ground] So you haven't seen him at all then, huh?
- Leo: Well, if she does, [loudly audible over the phone; April winces] tell him thanks for wasting our time, because instead of going out looking for The Foot and the ooze like we should, we gotta go out and look for him instead! [angrily slams a box down...onto Donatello's foot]
- Donnie: Owww!
- April: What was that?
- Donnie: [still in pain] Leo says Hi!
- Mikey: Gimme the phone! Gimme the phone!
- Donnie: Oh, all right, all right, here!
- Mikey: April, it's Mikey, I'd just like to say HELLOOOOO! Muah, muah, muah, muah, muah...
- Donnie: WOULD YOU GIVE ME THAT?! [April laughs as they start arguing again]'
well stop leo'
- Cowabunga, it's the new turtle movie.
- Back by bodacious demand.
- GO NINJA, GO NINJA GO, GO NINJA, GO NINJA GO . . . . GO GO GO GO
- Paige Turco - April O'Neil
- Mark Caso - Leonardo/News Room Staff
- David Warner - Professor Jordan Perry
- Michelan Sisti - Michaelangelo/Soho Man
- Leif Tilden - Donatello/Foot #3
- Kenn Scott - Raphael
- Kevin Clash - Splinter (voice)
- Ernie Reyes Jr. - Keno
- François Chau - Shredder
- Toshirô Obata - Tatsu
Encyclopedic article on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze at Wikipedia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze at Rotten Tomatoes