Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (also known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in Europe) is a US animated TV series.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Return of the Shredder
- 2.2 The Incredible Shrinking Turtles
- 2.3 It Came from Beneath the Sewers
- 2.4 The Mean Machines
- 2.5 Curse of the Evil Eye
- 2.6 The Case of the Killer Pizzas
- 2.7 Enter: The Fly
- 2.8 Invasion of the Punk Frogs
- 2.9 Splinter No More
- 2.10 New York's Shiniest
- 2.11 Teenagers from Dimension X
- 2.12 The Catwoman from Channel 6
- 2.13 Return of the Technodrome
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Beneath These Streets
- 3.2 Turtles on Trial
- 3.3 Attack of the 50-Foot Irma
- 3.4 The Maltese Hamster
- 3.5 Sky Turtles
- 3.6 The Old Switcheroo
- 3.7 Burne's Blues
- 3.8 Zach The Fifth Turtle
- 3.9 Enter the Rat King
- 3.10 Turtles at the Earth's Core
- 3.11 April's Fool / April Foolish
- 3.12 Attack of Big MACC
- 3.13 The Ninja Sword of Nowhere
- 3.14 20,000 Leaks Under the City
- 3.15 Take Me to Your Leader
- 3.16 Four Musketurtles
- 3.17 Turtles, Turtles Everywhere
- 3.18 Cowabunga Shredhead
- 3.19 Invasion of the Turtle Snatchers
- 3.20 Camera Bugged
- 3.21 Green with Jealousy
- 3.22 Return of the Fly
- 3.23 Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero
- 3.24 Mutagen Monster
- 3.25 Corporate Raiders from Dimension X
- 3.26 Pizza by the Shred
- 3.27 Super Bebop & Mighty Rocksteady
- 3.28 Beware the Lotus
- 3.29 Blast from the Past
- 3.30 Leatherhead: Terror of the Swamp
- 3.31 Michelangelo's Birthday
- 3.32 Usagi Yojimbo
- 3.33 Case of the Hot Kimono
- 3.34 Usagi Come Home
- 3.35 The Making of Metalhead
- 3.36 Leatherhead Meets the Rat King
- 3.37 Turtle Terminator
- 3.38 The Great Boldini
- 3.39 The Missing Map
- 3.40 The Gang's All Here
- 3.41 The Grybyx
- 3.42 Mister Ogg Goes to Town
- 3.43 Shredderville
- 3.44 Bye, Bye, Fly
- 3.45 The Big Rip Off
- 3.46 The Big Break In
- 3.47 The Big Blow Out
- 4 Season 4
- 4.1 Plan 6 from Outer Space
- 4.2 Turtles of the Jungle
- 4.3 Michelangelo Toys Around
- 4.4 Peking Turtle
- 4.5 Shredder's Mom
- 4.6 Four Turtles and a Baby
- 4.7 Turtlemaniac
- 4.8 Rondo in New York
- 4.9 Planet of the Turtles
- 4.10 Name That Toon
- 4.11 Menace Maestro, Please
- 4.12 Super Hero for a Day
- 4.13 Back to the Egg
- 4.14 The Turtles and The Hare
- 4.15 Once Upon a Time Machine
- 4.16 Son of Return of the Fly II
- 4.17 Raphael Knocks 'Em Dead
- 4.18 Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the Universe
- 4.19 Raphael Meets His Match
- 4.20 Slash – The Evil Turtle from Dimension X
- 4.21 Leonardo Lightens Up
- 4.22 Were-Rats from Channel 6
- 4.23 Funny, They Shrunk Michelangelo
- 4.24 The Big Zipp Attack
- 4.25 Donatello Makes Time
- 4.26 Farewell, Lotus Blossom!
- 4.27 Rebel Without a Fin
- 4.28 Rhino-Man
- 4.29 Michelangelo Meets Bugman
- 4.30 Poor Little Rich Turtle
- 4.31 What's Michelangelo Good For?
- 4.32 The Dimension X Story
- 4.33 Donatello's Degree
- 4.34 The Big Cufflink Caper!
- 4.35 Leonardo Versus Tempestra
- 4.36 Splinter Vanishes
- 4.37 Raphael Drives 'em Wild
- 4.38 Beyond the Donatello Nebula
- 4.39 Big Bug Blunder
- 4.40 The Foot Soldiers Are Revolting
- 4.41 Unidentified Flying Leonardo
- 5 Vacation in Europe sideseason
- 5.1 Tower of Power
- 5.2 Rust Never Sleeps
- 5.3 A Real Snow Job
- 5.4 Venice on the Half-Shell
- 5.5 Artless
- 5.6 Ring of Fire
- 5.7 The Irish Jig Is Up
- 5.8 Shredder's New Sword
- 5.9 The Lost Queen of Atlantis
- 5.10 Turtles on the Orient Express
- 5.11 April Gets in Dutch
- 5.12 Northern Lights Out
- 5.13 Elementary, My Dear Turtle
- 6 Season 5
- 6.1 My Brother, the Bad Guy
- 6.2 Michelangelo Meets Mondo Gecko
- 6.3 Enter: Mutagen Man
- 6.4 Donatello's Badd Time
- 6.5 Michelangelo Meets Bugman Again
- 6.6 Muckman Messes Up
- 6.7 Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamps
- 6.8 Raphael Versus The Volcano
- 6.9 Landlord of the Flies
- 6.10 Donatello's Duplicate
- 6.11 The Ice Creature Cometh
- 6.12 Leonardo Cuts Loose
- 6.13 Pirate Radio
- 6.14 Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand Faces
- 6.15 Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle
- 6.16 Zach and the Alien Invaders
- 6.17 Welcome Back Polarisoids
- 6.18 Michalangelo, the Sacred Turtle
- 6.19 Planet of the Turtleoids
- 7 Season 6
- 7.1 Rock Around the Block
- 7.2 Krangenstein Lives!
- 7.3 Super Irma
- 7.4 Adventures in Turtle-Sitting
- 7.5 Sword of Yurikawa
- 7.6 Return of the Turtleoid
- 7.7 Shreeka's Revenge
- 7.8 Too Hot to Handle
- 7.9 Nightmare in the Lair
- 7.10 Phantom of the Sewers
- 7.11 Donatello Trashes Slash
- 7.12 Leonardo is Missing
- 7.13 Snakes Alive!
- 7.14 Polly Wanna Pizza
- 7.15 Mr. Nice Guy
- 7.16 Sleuth on the Loose
- 8 Season 7
- 8.1 Night of the Dark Turtle
- 8.2 The Starchild
- 8.3 The Legend of Koji
- 8.4 Convicts from Dimension X
- 8.5 White Belt, Black Heart
- 8.6 Night of the Rogues
- 8.7 Attack of the Neutrinos
- 8.8 Escape from the Planet of the Turtleoids
- 8.9 Revenge of the Fly
- 8.10 Atlantis Awakes
- 8.11 Dirk Savage: Mutant Hunter!
- 8.12 Invasion of the Krangazoids
- 8.13 Combat Land
- 8.14 Shredder Triumphant!
- 9 Season 8
- 10 Season 9
- 11 Season 10
- 12 TMNT 2012 crossovers
- 13 External links
Enter The Shredder
- Shredder: I must congratulate you. [enters to meet the turtles]
- Donatello: It's the same guy we fought last night
- Shredder: You passed the test with flying colors.
- Raphael: Test? What test?
- Shredder: Your hairy little friend knows me as Oroku Saki, but you may call me "The Shredder".
- Raphael: A kitchen utensil?
A Thing About Mouser
Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X
- [Bebop and Rocksteady are fighting Krang's stone warriors]
- Shredder Stop, stop! STOP!!!
- [Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang's stone warriors stop firing]
- Rocksteady Oh we was starting to have fun.
- Shredder Shut up! You are Krang's stone warriors are you not?
- General Tragg Yeah. So?
- Shredder There is something I must show you.
- General Tragg We gonna catch those kids.
- April You got 'em! Who are they? Let's interrogate them!
- Michelangelo It's okay April, they're cool.
- Dask Cool? Daddio, we are frozen!
Shredder & Splintered
Return of the Shredder
- Michelangelo: Yum! Peanut butter and jelly!
- Leonardo: Come on, Michelangelo! Think healthy for a change! You had peanut butter and jelly on your pizza last night!
- Michelangelo: No way, dude! I had chocolate chips and caramel fudge!
- Shredder: Krang! Where is my army, and my Technodrome, and all my weapons?
- Krang: You failed to defeat those miserable turtles and their teacher, Splinter, with my help! Now you must destroy them on your own! I will never give you another speck of aid, until you prove worthy of it!
- April: I don't believe it! It looks like World War 11! Roll tape, fellas! We've got a story that's going to knock the boss's socks off!
- April: Don't sweat it, Vernon! If I had to, I'd do an interview with Bigfoot!
- Irma: If you do, find out if he's married!
The Incredible Shrinking Turtles
It Came from Beneath the Sewers
The Mean Machines
Curse of the Evil Eye
The Case of the Killer Pizzas
Enter: The Fly
Invasion of the Punk Frogs
Splinter No More
New York's Shiniest
Teenagers from Dimension X
The Catwoman from Channel 6
Return of the Technodrome
Beneath These Streets
Turtles on Trial
Attack of the 50-Foot Irma
The Maltese Hamster
- Shredder: [to the turtles] You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!
- Bebop: And bring cash. We don't take plastic!.
The Old Switcheroo
Zach The Fifth Turtle
Enter the Rat King
Turtles at the Earth's Core
April's Fool / April Foolish
Attack of Big MACC
The Ninja Sword of Nowhere
20,000 Leaks Under the City
Take Me to Your Leader
Turtles, Turtles Everywhere
Michelangelo: I crave pizza no more! I can't believe I'm saying this!
- Splinter: I have a feeling this will not be easy!
Invasion of the Turtle Snatchers
Green with Jealousy
Return of the Fly
Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: He was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!
- Leonardo: Somehow, I've got the feeling he'll cross are paths again.
- Casey Jones: Somehow, I've got a feeling he's right.
Corporate Raiders from Dimension X
Pizza by the Shred
Super Bebop & Mighty Rocksteady
Beware the Lotus
Blast from the Past
Leatherhead: Terror of the Swamp
Case of the Hot Kimono
Usagi Come Home
The Making of Metalhead
Leatherhead Meets the Rat King
- Turtles: Turtles Fight with honor!
- Irma: And women fight with handbags!
The Great Boldini
The Missing Map
The Gang's All Here
Mister Ogg Goes to Town
Bye, Bye, Fly
The Big Rip Off
The Big Break In
The Big Blow Out
Plan 6 from Outer Space
Turtles of the Jungle
Michelangelo Toys Around
Four Turtles and a Baby
Rondo in New York
Planet of the Turtles
Name That Toon
Menace Maestro, Please
Super Hero for a Day
Back to the Egg
The Turtles and The Hare
Once Upon a Time Machine
Son of Return of the Fly II
Raphael Knocks 'Em Dead
Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the Universe
- Shredder:[to krang] Now to make those two super-heads suffer for defying me!
- [The Turtles defeat Rocksteady and Bebop and The shredder emerges out of the portal]
- Shredder: You insolent idiots! How dare you taking over the world without my permission! [grabs them both and carry them to the portal]
Raphael Meets His Match
Slash – The Evil Turtle from Dimension X
Leonardo Lightens Up
Were-Rats from Channel 6
Funny, They Shrunk Michelangelo
The Big Zipp Attack
Donatello Makes Time
Farewell, Lotus Blossom!
Rebel Without a Fin
Michelangelo Meets Bugman
- [After watching April in the news about Bugman beating Electrozapper]
- Michelangelo: You know dudes. I think April has gone a little buggy. [The other turtles lift their pillows and begin hitting him] Ow! Hey, come on! I was just kidding guys! Ah, ah stop!
Poor Little Rich Turtle
What's Michelangelo Good For?
The Dimension X Story
Leonardo Versus Tempestra
Raphael Drives 'em Wild
Beyond the Donatello Nebula
Big Bug Blunder
The Foot Soldiers Are Revolting
- Shredder: [to the Alpha One AI-Foot soldier robot which is about to kick Shredder and Krang out of the Technodrome sending them adrift through outer space inside an escape pod] Wait! Wait! We can negotiate. We'll give you New Jersey.
Unidentified Flying Leonardo
Vacation in Europe sideseason
Tower of Power
Rust Never Sleeps
A Real Snow Job
Venice on the Half-Shell
Ring of Fire
- [inside the Technodrome]
- Krang: Shredder, I'm sending you to Lisbon in Portugal. Here it is on the map.
- Shredder: Put that away, I know where Lisbon is.
- Krang: It's not for you, this is the educational portion of the show.
The Irish Jig Is Up
Shredder's New Sword
The Lost Queen of Atlantis
Turtles on the Orient Express
April Gets in Dutch
Northern Lights Out
Elementary, My Dear Turtle
My Brother, the Bad Guy
Michelangelo Meets Mondo Gecko
Enter: Mutagen Man
Donatello's Badd Time
Michelangelo Meets Bugman Again
Muckman Messes Up
Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamps
Raphael Versus The Volcano
Landlord of the Flies
The Ice Creature Cometh
Leonardo Cuts Loose
Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand Faces
Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle
Zach and the Alien Invaders
Welcome Back Polarisoids
Michalangelo, the Sacred Turtle
Planet of the Turtleoids
Rock Around the Block
Adventures in Turtle-Sitting
Sword of Yurikawa
Return of the Turtleoid
Too Hot to Handle
Nightmare in the Lair
Phantom of the Sewers
Donatello Trashes Slash
Leonardo is Missing
Polly Wanna Pizza
Mr. Nice Guy
Sleuth on the Loose
Night of the Dark Turtle
The Legend of Koji
Convicts from Dimension X
White Belt, Black Heart
Night of the Rogues
- Splinter: You have anyway of reaching Casey Jones?
- April: Yeah, I've got his phone number but-
- Master Splinter: Call him at once.
- Casey Jones: All I want to know is when do I get to break something?
- Casey Jones: I can see that I'm going to have to get tough with you.
Attack of the Neutrinos
Escape from the Planet of the Turtleoids
Revenge of the Fly
Dirk Savage: Mutant Hunter!
Invasion of the Krangazoids
Wrath of the Rat King
State of Shock
H.A.V.O.C. in the Streets!
The Unknown Ninja
Dregg of the Earth
The Wrath of Medusa
The New Mutation
Carter, the Enforcer
The Return of Dregg
The Beginning of the End
The Power of Three
A Turtle in Time
Turtles to the Second Power
Mobster from Dimension X
The Day the Earth Disappeared
Divide and Conquer
- 2012 Raphael: Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have? I mean, what are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece!?
- 2012 Donatello: Well, what if they find a way to replicate the technology, Raph?
- 2012 Fugitoid: Donatello is right. The machine must be destroyed! every last piece of it.
- 2012 Raph: The world is flat, I can't even see my own butt! Donnie, explanation...?
- 2012 Donnie: We're possibly in some kind of... alternate dimension.
- 2012 Splinter: Back so soon? You just left to patrol the city.
- 2012 Turtles: Sensei, sensei!
- '12 Splinter: Is everything all right?
- 2012 Leonardo: Definitely, Master Splinter. It's just so amazing to see you.
- 2012 Leo: I don't get it. Master Splinter. I've been meditating for weeks and I don't feel any enlightenment or higher plane or anything. I didn't think peace could be so... dull.
- Donatello: Shredder and Krang have a technodrome in this dimension, it could be catastrophic!
- 2012 Donnie: I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bebop and Rocksteady got tough.
- Michelangelo: We gotta do something, dudes.
- 2012 April: Guys, we been trying to reach you– What the heck!?
- 2012 Casey: Did I get hit the face too many times?
- '12 April: Remember, Casey? The Turtles told us about these guys. They come from another dimension.
- Raphael: April, Casey Jones?
- Donatello: Wow. They're, like kids.
- Raphael: You sure you're not a reporter? You're wearing a jumpsuit.
- '12 April: Why, do reporters wear jumpsuits?
- All 8 Turtles: Let's move!
- 2012 Karai: Shredder, you're not getting away from me this time!
- Shredder: What are you talking about, girl? I don't even know you!
- '12 Karai: Stand and fight, Shredder!
- Shredder: I will not fight a girl! Foot, get rid of her!
- '12 Karai: Bebop and Rocksteady are still inside– What the…? What's with the freaky bug-eyed Turtles?
- Raphael: Nice to meet you, too. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
- [2012 Bebop trips over 2012 Leatherhead's tail as he and Rocksteady confronts the Mighty Mutanimals]
- 2012 Slash: Well, well, well. 2 of them, two of us. Seems like a fair fight.
- [The 8 Turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami arrived to see the Mighty Mutanimals]
- '12 Mikey: Leatherhead, are you okay?
- 2012 Leatherhead: I am fine, Michelangelo. Just angry they got away.
- '12 Slash: I must've gotten hit harder than I thought. I'm seeing double turtles here.
- [The Turtles, their 80's counterparts, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami arrived to see the Mighty Mutanimals]
- '12 Mikey: Leatherhead! Are you okay?
- '12 Leatherhead: I am fine, Michelangelo. Just angry they got away.
- '12 Slash: I must've gotten hit harder than I thought. I'm seeing double Turtles here.
- '12 Raph: Long story, Slash. See, these Turtles are from another dimension.
- '12 Donnie: Like Raph said, it's a long story. One with a sad ending.
- '12 Bebop: We havin' second thoughts about this plan, Rock.
- '12 Rocksteady: We is partners with Shredder and alien blob. Is what we always wanted.
- '12 Bebop: All we wanted is some respect. Is that too much to ask?
- '12 Rocksteady: But, Bebop, we can't back out like the lowly coward now.
- '12 Bebop: But why do they wanna destroy the world? We love the world! All we wanted was a little respect. Is that too much to ask?
- '12 Rocksteady: Da.
- '12 Bebop: Think of what you be missing - professional wrestling, Chris Bradford movies, and what about... Mama?
- '12 Rocksteady: NYET! I LOVE MAMA!!
- '12 April: So, what's next for you guys? No more robbing banks and working for super-villains, right?
- '12 Rocksteady: Da. Being henchman is no good for us. Maybe we become superheroes instead.
|TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
|CREATORS||Kevin Eastman · Peter Laird|
|COMICS|| Mirage comic series (1984–2010) · Tales (1987–2010) · Adventures (1988–1995) · Mighty Mutanimals (1991 spin-off) · Daily comic strip (1990–1997) · Dreamwave comics |
series (2003) · IDW comic series (2011–present)
|TELEVISION||Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990) · Turtles Forever (2009)|
|SERIES||1987–1996 series · Mutant Turtles: Superman Legend (1996) · Next Mutation (1997–1998) · 2003–2010 series · 2012–2017 series|
|FILMS|| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) · TMNT (2007) · Turtles |
Forever (2009) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) · Out of the Shadows (2016)
|FAN-MADE||Casey Jones (2011)|
|DOCUMENTARY||Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)|
|VIDEO GAMES||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (2004)|
|SEE ALSO||Leonardo da Vinci · Donatello · Michelangelo · Raphael|