Turtles Forever (also known as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles Forever or TMNT: Turtles Forever) is a 2009 animated TV special by 4Kids Entertainment. Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise, the film features a team-up between the Ninja Turtles of three different eras: The original 1984 Mirage Comics Turtles, the 1987 cartoon Turtles and the 2003 animated Turtles.
- [The '03 Turtles, '88 Turtles and Splinter have succeeded in tracking down the Technodrome underground]
- 2003 Donnie: You were right... er, (80s) Donatello. Those recent seismic activities have led us straight to the... [Just then, the group encounter the Technodrome] ...TECHNODROME!!
- 2003 Raph: A giant golfball on wheels?!? That's your Shredder's ultimate weapon?!?
- [Karai bursts into the Technodrome's Transmatter Portal room and frees Ch'rell]
- Karai: I am called Karai! I am his... daughter.
- 1988 Shredder: [in a not-so-surreptitious aside to Krang] Not much of a family resemblance. [Karai kicks him aside]
- (The Turtles are outside of the Technodrome)
- 1988 Raphael: Hey, they rolled out the welcome mat.
- 2003 Raph: Then how come I ain't feelin' welcome?
- (The 1988 Turtles laugh)
- 2003 Leo: You don't understand. The Utrom Shredder is nothing like your Shredder. He's vicious.
- 2003 Donnie: Lethal.
- 2003 Mikey: Competent!
- 2003 Raph: We go in, there's no saying we come out.
- (The 1988 Turtles look at each other)
- 1988 Leonardo: Let's do this! (he puts in one hand followed by the other 1988 turtles. The 2003 turtles also put their hands in.)
- 2003 Leo: Today, we are more than allies. We're brothers.
- 1988 Turtles: GO GREEN MACHINE!
- 2003 Turtles: IT'S NINJA TIME!
- 1988 Turtles: TURTLE POWER!
- 2003 Raph: Grr! Annoying power. (pushes the 1988 turtles)
- 1988 Turtles: Hey!
- 2003 Raph: Move it, half shell!
- 1988 Michelangelo: Quit shovin'!
- (The Turtles are at the Purple Dragons' lair picking up some equipment when they confront a mutated Hun.)
- Mutant Hun: (fighting 1988 Michelangelo) Now I look in the mirror and all I see is you! And I hate you even more!
- 2003 Donnie: Hun, you don't understand. The Shredder, he-- (2003 Donnie gets hit by 1988 Donatello; Mutant Hun picks up the purple bag)
- Mutant Hun: Forget the Shredder. You're gonna pay for what you've done to me!
- 1988 Raphael: (to the camera) Some people just can't handle change.
- Mutant Hun: (looks at the camera in confusion and picks up 1988 Raphael) ...Why do you keep doing that, who are you talking to?! THERE'S NO ONE THERE!
- (The 1988 and 2003 Turtles arrive in the 1984 monochrome comics version of New York City, where they are confronted by the original Mirage Turtles.)
- Mirage Leonardo: What is this, 8 wannabes?
- Mirage Donatello: ...On our turf?
- Mirage Michelangelo: ...Trying to steal our act?
- Mirage Raph: Yeah!
- (The Mirage Turtles jump off the building and attack the other Turtles. Mirage Leonardo kicks 2003 Leonardo and Raphael.)
- Mirage Leonardo: (narrating) I strike 2 on my way down. Donatello takes out a third with his staff.
- (Mirage Don strikes down 2003 Mikey. The 1988 Turtles pull out their weapons as Mirage Raph twirls his sai while facing them. They immediately tremble in fear and drop their weapons before attempting to run away, but Mirage Raph trips them by throwing his sai at their feet.)
- Mirage Leonardo: (narrating) Already, the pudgy ones are starting to panic. Raph loves this stuff. He's not alone.
- 2003 Donnie: Why is he narrating, is he crazy?
- 2003 Mikey: Hardcore crazy!
- 2003 Raph: I LOVE these guys!!
- (Mirage Michelangelo suddenly attacks the 3 from above.)
- Mirage Michelangelo: So, you're supposed to be us... from other worlds...? I don't see it.
- Mirage Don: What's with the multi-colored headbands?
- Mirage Raph: Hmph, sellouts.
- 2003 Raph: Uh... (grabs 1988 Leonardo by the shell) Well, check out the initialized belt buckles on these yahoos.
- 3 of the 1988 Turtles: Hey!
- 2003 Raph: How lame can a turtle get, am I right? (Mirage Raphael grabs his 2003 self's arm and shoves him forward.) Hey, ow! Geez, what a hardcase! (He sees the 1988 Turtles smile at him.) What?
- 1988 Turtles: Nothing.
- [The giant-sized 2003 Utrom Shredder just got clipped by his own destructor beam]
- 1988 Don: Looks like we just found something he's vulnerable to...!
- [The Mirage Turtles jump off the 2003 Utrom Shredder]
- Mirage Raph: Yeah, turtles!
- 2003 Donnie: The Technodrome!
- Krang: Hmm... go figure.
- Mirage Donatello: I'm gonna miss those wannabes.
- Mirage Michelangelo: Yeah, I kinda dug the initials on the belt buckles.
- Mirage Raph: Hmph, you would. I could go for a slice, though.
- Mirage Leonardo: There's that place on Bleecker.
- (The Mirage Turtles jump off the building and run.)
- Mirage Leonardo: (narrating) We are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We strike hard and fade away into the night.
- (Scene ends with the Turtles in their signature jumping pose, which becomes a promotional poster of the original comics.)
- Peter Laird: I think this first issue is coming along rather well. Don't you, Kev?
- Kevin Eastman: Yeah, sure do, Pete. Hey, let's get back to this after lunch, huh?
- Peter Laird: Hmmm, sounds good. Pizza?
- Kevin Eastman: Yeah, pizza.
- Peter Laird: Oh, I hope this thing sells.
- Kevin Eastman: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. (chuckles)
- (As Kevin and Peter leave for lunch, the camera pans to the cover of the comics' first issue.)
|Characters||Mirage comics||80's Cartoon||2003 Anime|
|Jason Griffith||Dan Green||Michael Sinterniklaas|
|Clay Adams||Tony Salerno||Sam Riegel|
|Sean Schemmel||Sebastian Arcelus||Greg Abbey|
|Bradford Cameron||Johnny Castro||Wayne Grayson|
|David Wills||Load Williams||Scottie Ray|
|Splinter||David Wills||Darren Dunstan|
|April O'Neil||Rebecca Soler||Veronica Taylor|
|Casey Jones||Marc Thompson|