Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) (season 1)
- Leonardo: [Narrating] My name is Leonardo. And right now, my brothers and I are in a mess of trouble. Our backs are up against the wall in some trash thrown alley. Cornered by the toughest street gang on the east side.
- Johnny - Purple Dragon Gang Leader: Look at the freaks!
- Two Ton: What's with the dweeby costumes?
- Purple Dragon Member: This ain't Halloween!
- Johnny - Purple Dragon Gang Leader: You're going down, freaks! Nobody messes with the Purple Dragons! Especially wearing stupid turtle costumes!
- Leo: [Narrating] He's wrong. We're not wearing costumes.
- Splinter: Remember, to be a true ninja you must become one with the shadows. Darkness gives the ninja power, while light reveals the ninja's presence.
- Splinter: Well done, Leonardo.
- Raphael: [to Leo] Teacher's pet.
- Leo: [to Raph] Ninja dropout.
- Splinter: My sons! [sighs] My sons, if you are to become true ninja, you must work harder. Your path in life will not be an easy one. The outside world will not be a friendly place for you. You four are different in ways the surface dwellers would never understand. To survive, you must master these skills I teach you. Ninjitsu powers of stealth and secrecy. You must become kage; shadow warriors. And you must never be discovered by the outside world.
A Better Mousetrap [After the turtles have saved April from Mouser robots.] Michelangelo: Hey. How ya doin'? [leans forward, and April faints from shock. He picks her up into his arms and turns to the others.] Hey, so... Can I keep her? Attack of the Mousers Meet Casey Jones Michelangelo: [Whispering] Donatelloo, Donatelloo, if you build it, we will ride....in turtle style! [After Raphael has just apologized for his actions] Leonardo: Alright, who are you, and what did you do with our brother Raphael? Casey Jones: Friends of yours? Raphael: Brothers, actually. Casey Jones: Yes, I can see the family resemblance. Michelangelo: I'm the pretty one. Nano Darkness on the Edge of Town The Way of Invisibility Casey Jones: Come on! Eject! Eject! You useless piece! Michelangelo: Aaaaaah! Casey Jones: I think your player's broken. Donatello: Uhh, no problem. I'll fix it..in the morning. Casey Jones: Whatcha working on? Donatello: Uh, boring stuff. [Raphael and Casey Jones are fighting a group of Foot ninjas, who have just vanished.] Raphael: These guys must have some sort of cloaking devices! Casey Jones: Cloaking devices!? What are they? Klingons?! [Casey is finding excuses to stay at the lair and the turtles hastily persuade him to leave] Michelangelo: We'll pour you drinks, we'll do your bed...and we will tell you story. [Casey has finally left the lair after continuously finding new reasons to stay.] Michelangelo: And so they defeated..the thing that wouldn't leave! Fallen Angel Garbageman The Shredder Strikes Part One Michelangelo: And I thought Master Splinter said never to take swords from strangers. Donatello: I thought we already had a master. Master Splinter. Michelangelo: Yeah, real hairy guy, 'bout this tall? Master Yoshi: He who lives without honor, will end without honor. [While finishing his story about the Shredder.] Splinter: He serves no great purpose. He fights no great evil. He is great evil. Part Two The Unconvincing Turtle Titan [ Leo, Donnie and Raph scrutinize Mikey's Super Turtle costume sketches, mocking] Raphael: What's this, the "Nin-Justice League"? Don: More like the "Shell-Tastic 4"! Leo: "The Legion of Sewer Heroes"! Notes from the Underground Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 The King The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1 [Donny and Raph are watching a football game.] Raphael: Panthers, rams, bears--they've even got dolphins! You'd think they'd have room for something more... reptilian. Donatello: The Turtles? My friend, unfortunately the lowly turtle has been saddled by society with the stereotype of being "velocity challenged." [Pause.] Raphael: Say what? Part 2 Splinter: In the hands of a true ninja master, anything is a weapon. Shredder: You freaks have been a thorn in my side long enough. No one opposes the Shredder. And now I will have my revenge for our last encounter. Say farewell to each other -- while you still can. Michelangelo: Oh yeah, Mr. Spikey-Pants? Well, you’re the one who should be saying....uh...farewell to, um... to yourself! Raphael: (Being sarcastic) Oh yeah, Mikey. That got 'im. Casey Jones: Now that's what I call crashing a party! Raphael: Casey! Casey: (hits Foot elite with bat) Although I've never seen a lamer party in my life!! Where's the band? Tales of Leo The Monster Hunt Return to New York, Part One Return to New York, Part Two Michelangelo: Did Shredder just wake up one day and say "I'm going to make some clones of myself! Really ugly ones!" Shredder: Ah, the power, I have almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword in which I'd laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquish armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! It is mine once more!! Return to New York, Part Three Leonardo: Get away from my brothers! Shredder: The sword of Tengu! (Leonardo blasts him with an incredibly powerful burst of electrical energy from the mystic sword) NO!! This cannot be! I cannot lose!! Shredder: The sword of Tengu! I must have it! Lone Raph and Cub Raphael: (after catching up with Tyler after he ran off; twirling one of his sais) You can't sneak away from a ninja, kid. Tyler: Leave me alone! The Search for Splinter, Part One [Donatello has just distracted a security camera at TCRI with a pigeon finger puppet.] Michelangelo: I don't know what's scarier: the fact that that worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet. The Search for Splinter, Part Two