The Nostalgia Critic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Nostalgia Critic is a YouTube series created by Doug Walker, focusing on reviewing various movies and TV shows in a comical manner.
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 1
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 2
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 3
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 4
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 5
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 6
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 7
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 8
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 9
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 10
- Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to!
- First line spoken in each video
- I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to!
- Final line spoken in each video
- Why top 11? Because I like to go one step beyond.
- Said in Top 11 videos
- A Big Lipped Alligator Moment!
- Pointing out a bizarre pointless scene in a movie
- Of course!
- A recurring clip with Raul Julia from the Street Fighter: The Movie, indicating the villain is trying to take over the world
- A family picture!
- Said whenever a scene in a children's film shows a particularly gruesome or adult sequence
- Yakko Warner: Goodnight, everybody! (Following an innuendo)
- "My cabbages!" (Whenever someone crashes through a window)
- Doug Walker as the Nostalgia Critic, Devil B**er, Epic Voice Guy, Smoking Father, Michael Bay, extras
- Rob Walker as Santa, Producer #2, M. Night Shyamalan (voice), Dr. Smith, the Other Guy, extras
- Tamara Chambers as Hyper Fangirl, Coke Mother, extras
- Jim Jarosz as Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle Guy, himself, extras
- Malcolm Ray as the Devil, Producer #1, M. Night Shyamalan (body), himself, extras
- James Rolfe as the Angry Video Game Nerd
- Brad Jones as Cinema Snob
- Lewis Lovhaug as Linkara
- Rob Scallon as Superman, extras
- Lindsay Ellis as the Nostalgia Chick
- Jose Vargas as Angry Joe
- Brian Heinz as Homer Impersonator