Hell's Kitchen/Season 17
Hell's Kitchen is an American cooking reality show based on the British program of the same title, where Chef Gordon Ramsay puts aspiring chefs through different challenges and dinner services to decide who is the best.
All-Stars Arrive [17.1]
- Gordon: Can't wait to see you!
- Benjamin: Excellent Chef!
- Gordon: Goodbye!
- Benjamin: Thank you so much. I exciting for a opportunity.
(Hung up with his phone)
- Gordon: Haven't got time for (bleep), Benjamin. Move your arse.
- Gordon: Battle of the lamb. Now, Giovanni...
- Giovanni: How you doing, Chef?
- Gordon: I remember being really pissed with you.
- Giovanni: So did I.
- Gordon: Remember that?
- Giovanni: Yeah, Yeah, I still have-- I still have a nickname. (Show a flashback when Giovanni ruins the special dish and talk back to Chef Ramsey)
- Gordon: Van, quick question, what do you have against maitre d's?
- Van: (Laughing) (Show a flashback when Van is about to fight against Jean-Phillippe) Where is whistle britches at?
- Gordon: I've got an Italian one.
- Van: Oh yeah, Italian one.
- Gordon: Don't hit him.
- Van: All right, All right.
- Gordon: Okay?
- Van: I'm gonna be good.
- Robyn: This is tiger's eye. It help me get grounded. If you have any questions you want to ask, you take this, you put it in the palm of your hand, and I just ask it questions.
- Barbie: (Interview) (Confused) Her stone talks to her?
- Robyn: It's telling me what yes and no, and so I ask it yes and no questions.
- Barbie: (Interview) It's a talking stone? (camera zoom to her face)
- Robyn: I ask--
- Elise: You ask it Question?
- Robyn: Yeah.
- Elise: You didn't ask about the salmon though.
- Barbie: Ohh, ohh the shade.
Raising the Bar [17.2]
- Gordon: Ben and Jared... Come here!
- Giovanni: (Interview) Oh, what's gonna happen?
- Jared: Yes, Chef.
- Gordon: The salmon, it's ice cold. It's not even (bleep)-- It's just ice cold. How does that happen? It's just ice (pound his fist to a frozen salmon) (bleep) cold. WHO COOKED THAT SALMON?
- Ben: I did, chef!
- Gordon: How thick is that salmon? Pretty thick, yeah. (While Ben point his head) So what does that tell you?
- Ben: Needs a little more time, Chef. Heard.
- Gordon: (Look at the salmon in the middle) Holy (bleep). Who cooked the salmon?
- Manda: Chef, I did.
- Gordon: It's raw. How does that happen?
- Manda: I'm not sure, Chef!
(Throw a raw salmon to the bin)
- Gordon: You're not sure?
- Manda: I (bleep) up.
- Barbie: (Interview) Oh My God, Amanda. Salmon, it is the most ordered piece of fish in the world.
- Gordon: How long for the refire? Manda
- Manda: Right now, Chef.
- Ashley: Skin looks burnt. He is not going be happy.
- Manda: I'm getting (bleep) PISSED! (Interview) You just give me a few minute and back up off of me, I can get this done.
- Gordon: Where is the salmon?
- Manda: I'm working on it, Chef!
- Gordon: That's raw. Where's the salmon?
- Manda: Burnt, Chef.
- Gordon: Burnt.
- Ashley: Skin is burnt.
- Manda: Yes, the skin is burnt.
- Gordon: Bring it here.
- Robyn: Hot.
- Gordon: (bleep). Come Here. (To Red Team) Hey.
- Jordin Sparks: Oh, no. Oh, no!
- Gordon: Hey. Look at where we are? All Star? Let's get one thing right. No stars! All of you, get out! (Kick the red team out)
- Robyn: (bleep)!
Tower of Terror [17.3]
(Gordon watch Ashley drink water)
- Gordon Ramsey: Earth to Ashley. What are you doing?