NCIS (season 15)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- NCIS: Seasons (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17) | Los Angeles: Seasons (1 2 3 4 5 6 7) | New Orleans: Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Main
House Divided [15.1]
Exit Strategy [15.3]
Skeleton Crew [15.4]
Fake It 'Til You Make It [15.5]
Burden of Proof [15.7]
Ready or Not [15.9]
Double Down [15.10]
High Tide [15.11]
- [after posing as a call girl and her jealous boyfriend]
- Gibbs: Any problems?
- Torres: Well, apart from Bishop almost blowing up our cover, no, we're pretty good.
- Bishop: Excuse me?
- Torres: You shouldn't have slapped his hand away.
- Bishop: I don't give out free samples! I got three kids to feed and a sick Nana in Boca. [off Torres's look] What? You told me to have a back story, that's my back story.
- Torres: No, that's actually... that's actually pretty good.
- Bishop: Thank you.
Dark Secrets [15.12]
Family Ties [15.13]
Keep Your Friends Close [15.14]
Keep Your Enemies Closer [15.15]
Handle with Care [15.16]
One Man's Trash [15.17]
Death from Above [15.18]
The Numerical Limit [15.19]
Sight Unseen [15.20]
1 Step Forward [15.21]
2 Steps Back [15.22]
- Robert King: I got a flight to catch. Looks like our rematch will have to wait.
- Abby Sciuto: Oh, we're not finished here.
- Robert King: It's a stalemate. You haven't got a move to make.
- Abby Sciuto: I made my move before I sat down. Slipped some cyanide into your coffee before the waitress gave it to you. Enough to kill you... I mean, not immediately, but within the hour.
- Robert King: [smirks] A for effort, sunshine. Now, you're not capable of killing anyone.
- Abby Sciuto: Kate... Jenny... Dorneget... Ziva... Reeves. I am tired of my hero friends dying while villains like you get to live. Everyone has their breaking point and this was mine.
- [King's breathing becomes shallow, and he starts coughing.]
- Abby Sciuto: Airway constriction. It's one of the first symptoms. Shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pains... you'll be in full cardiac arrest in, like, ten minutes. I mean, unless you happen to have some hydroxocobalamin on you... [produces a small red pill in a plastic bag] Like this. Confess, and you get to live.
- Robert King: You're insane.
- Abby Sciuto: [smiles coldly] Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get the job done.
- Robert King: [coughing] Fine! I hired Marshall to take you out, but just you! Your friend wasn't part of the plan! Satisfied?
- Abby Sciuto: [gets up from the table] You may not deserve to live... but I would never stoop to your level.
- [She tosses him the bag, and he grabs for the pill.]