Star Trek: Borg
- Dr Quint: Why is it that the most difficult spieces that are the most adaptable?
- Cllr Biraka: The Borg adapt their environment to suit their needs, to adapabilty to change themselves to suit their environment.
- Dr Quint: I'm so glad you cleared that up(!)
- Q: Captain, we're hailing the Borg ship, shields are dropping. (to player) Uh-oh!
- Cllr Biraka: There's a tight beam transmission going to the Borg cube, computers uploading data about emergency transporters...
- Q: The Borg are firing, we're gonna die! (turns to player in a calm voice) And it's your fault!
- [The ship explodes]
- [After the player punches Q in the face]
- Q: Ow! Oh! What was that for!?
- Cllr Biraka: For working so hard to make people dislike you
- Q: And why would I do that?
- Cllr Biraka: Because you're trying to prove that they actually like you!
- Q: Oh, spare me Counselor, you don't have the tools to analyze me!