The Loud House
The Loud House (2016–present) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon. The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a clumsy boy named Lincoln Loud, who survives as the middle child and only son in a large family of 11 children.
A spin-off series, entitled The Casagrandes, feature Ronnie Anne Santiago and her extended Casagrande family living in Great Lakes City.
- Bobby: [on video chat with Lori, showing her his injuries] These are scratches from the feral cats, and this is freezer burn from being trapped with the ice cream. Oh, and these are bruises from the pizza explosion. And I don’t know why there’s a fish in my pants! [pulls a fish out of his pants, shriveling and moaning, and tosses it aside]
- Lori: Aw, my boo-boo bear is full of boo-boos. At least your adorable nose is still intact.
- Ronnie Anne: Abuela, we can't just pack up and leave. Where would we even go?
- Rosa: I'm sorry, mija, but we must leave ASAP.
- Lori: Bobby, I'm already home for the weekend. You guys should stay with my family. Then I could literally see your Boo-Boo Bear face in person. [kisses the camera]
- Bobby: You hear that, Abuela? Can we stay with the Louds? Please, please, please, please, please?
- Rosa: Really, Lori? Are you sure that's okay with your family?
- Lori: Oh, they'll be totally cool with it.
- Rita and Lynn Sr.: We are totally not cool with it.
- Lori: Come on, guys. They need our help.
- Lynn Sr.: Kiddo, we'd never turn our backs on the Casagrandes, but-
- Rita: There's so many of us, and so many of them, and so many of us! Maybe it would be best if we called them and- [Doorbell rings]
- Lincoln: They're here, they're here, they're here! [rushes to the door]
- Rita: Of course they are.
- Ronnie Anne: [holding a tray of tamales as Lincoln opens the door] Hey, Lincoln!
- Casagrandes: Hola, familia Loud!
- CJ: See? Who needs the bathroom?
- Ronnie Anne: Yeah. We have the sink all to ourselves.
- [Luna, Luan, Carl, and Lola show up brushing their teeth too]
- CJ: I’m brushing here.
- Lola: [as her toothbrush is bumped by Carl] My princess toothbrush! How dare you!
- Ronnie Anne: On the bright side, we don’t have to sleep on the floor. [later, laying on Lucy’s bed, sandwiched between her grandparents] On second thought, I’d rather sleep on the floor.
- Frida: [in a coffin with Carlitos] At least you’re not in a coffin! [freaking out in horror]
- [The Casagrandes are all revealed sleeping in Lynn and Lucy’s room, most in coffins]
- Lucy: Goodnight. May you all sleep like the dead. [closes the door, Frida freaks out again]
- Carl: [groans] I want to go back home.
- Carlos: I think it’s kind of fun. We can pretend to be the mummies of the ancient Pharaohs!
- Frida: [shrieks] You’re not helping! [closes her coffin]
- [Carlota, Maria, and Lalo are sharing Lynn’s bed]
- Carlota: Stop drooling on me! [takes the comforter from Maria]
- Maria: Hey!
- [Carlota and Maria both rip the comforter while fighting over it]
- Carlota: [as Sergio comes over and cuddles with her] Ugh. Are you kidding me?!
- Sergio: [squawks; scared] Need a snuggle.
- Ronnie Anne: Guys, it’s been a long day. Let’s just try to get some sleep.
- Bobby: There’s something in the coffin with me! [gets a kiss on the cheek from Fangs as he emerges from the coffin and screams]
- [The Casagrandes all scream in panic]
- Ronnie Anne: Abuela, please. We can’t stay here. It’s too many people!
- Rosa: Mija, it might be hard, but at least we’re not in Bad Luck City.
- Ronnie Anne: [as Hector falls on her off of Lucy’s bed, breaking a coffin] This is worse than bad luck.
- Carl: I miss my choo-choo sheets.
- Lola: I miss you not being here.
- Ronnie Anne: The only way we're going to the woods is if Abuela drags us kicking and screaming.
- [Outside the Loud House, Rosa is carrying her kids kicking and screaming like Ronnie Anne said]
- Frida: Carlos, do something!
- Carlos: Mama, be reasonable. [His mama gives him a dirty look] Oh, I hear the woods are lovely this time of year.
- [Frida sighs]
- Sergio: [squawks] Mama's boy.
- [The Casagrandes are all at Flip’s getting gas]
- Ronnie Anne: As soon as that gas tank is full, our lives will be over.
- Carlota: Think they have WiFi in the woods? [Carl, CJ, and Bobby roll their eyes; groans] Couldn't you let me live in hope?!
- Ronnie Anne: May as well enjoy this last bit of civilization before we become forest people, I guess. I'm going to use a real bathroom while I still can.