Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! is the twelfth Scooby Doo television series. In the show, the Scooby-Doo gang decide to travel in their last summer break together, encountering havoc-wreaking monsters along the way. Described as having a more comedic tone than its previous incarnation, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, the show employs character traits from the original 1969 series on top of redesigned characters models. After finishing up their senior year of high school, the Scooby-Doo gang decide to travel in the Mystery Machine, seeking fun and adventure during what could possibly be their last summer break together. However, havoc-wreaking monsters prevent them from completing their journey.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
A Game of Chicken
- Shaggy: You know what I mean.
- Scooby: Do you?
All Paws on Deck
- Shaggy: Look, Poodle Justice! Like, Scooby-Doo, that's your favorite show.
Be Quiet, Scooby-Doo!
Party Like It's 1899
Me, Myself, and A.I.
Area 51 Adjacent
Where There's a Will, There's a Wraith
If You Can't Scooby-Doo the Time, Don't Scooby-Doo the Crime
Gremlin on a Plane
Sorcerer Snacks Scare
Saga of the Swamp Beast
Be Cold, Scooby-Doo!
- [After seeing the snow monster]
- Shaggy: "Run!"
- Fred: "Where!"
- Daphne: "There!"
- [Daphne point at the downhill with snow trees]
- Velma: That's the worst idea in the history of thinking.
- Fred: We could stand our ground and fight.
- Velma: (To Daphne) I apologize. (To Fred) That's the worst idea in the history of thinking.