Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! is the twelfth Scooby Doo television series. In the show, the Scooby-Doo gang decide to travel in their last summer break together, encountering havoc-wreaking monsters along the way. Described as having a more comedic tone than its previous incarnation, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, the show employs character traits from the original 1969 series on top of redesigned characters models. After finishing up their senior year of high school, the Scooby-Doo gang decide to travel in the Mystery Machine, seeking fun and adventure during what could possibly be their last summer break together. However, havoc-wreaking monsters prevent them from completing their journey.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [Daphne places puppets and everyone's hands during an argument]
- Fred: [imitating Velma] Well, I'm Velma. I trust books more than I trust my friends.
- Shaggy: [imitating Fred] Like, I'm Fred. I put my friends in danger for clues!
- Velma: [imitating Shaggy] I'm Shaggy! Waa! I'm hungry! Waa! I'm scared! Waa! I'M TWO YEARS OLD! WAA!
A Game of Chicken
- Shaggy: You know what I mean.
- Scooby: Do you?
- Shaggy: Look, Poodle Justice! Like, Scooby-Doo, that's your favorite show.
Be Cold, Scooby-Doo!
- [After seeing the snow monster]
- Shaggy: "Run!"
- Fred: "Where!"
- Daphne: "There!"
- [Daphne point at the downhill with snow trees]
- Velma: That's the worst idea in the history of thinking.
- Fred: We could stand our ground and fight.
- Velma: (To Daphne) I apologize. (To Fred) That's the worst idea in the history of thinking.