Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
- Televisions: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / What's New, Scooby Doo? / Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue / Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? | Movies: Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School / Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf / Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island / Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost / Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders / Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase / Scooby-Doo / Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico / Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed / Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster / Aloha, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? / Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! / Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King / Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword / Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra Doo / Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare / Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur / Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright / Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery / Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy / Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness / Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery / Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon / Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash / Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost / Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island / Scoob! / Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob / Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog / Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too! | Spin-offs: Daphne & Velma | Specials: Night of the Living Doo
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? is the 13th Scooby-Doo television series. Following a similar premise to The New Scooby-Doo Movies, the show focuses on the Mystery Inc. gang as they solve mysteries while encountering and being assisted by various celebrities and fictional characters, including crossovers with DC Comics and Hanna-Barbera characters.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
- Announcer: Welcome everyone to the last 18 holes of the Lost Waters Fundraiser Tournament. Let's meet the top three remaining golfers who haven't been taken by the Swamp Monster. Burt Friendly, professional nice guy and local land developer.
- Daphne: Land developer? OK, it's probably that guy.
- Announcer: Our local curmudgeon and self-proclaimed child hater and art despiser, Arthur C. Habernackles.
- [crowd boos]
- Fred: Angry child hater and art despiser? It's probably that guy.
- Announcer: And the owner of the golf course, Hadlee P. Jones, who's been trying to buy the land from under the Art School for years.
- Velma: So it's probably, definitely him!
A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
- April: We found this. Do you know what it is?
- Velma: I know exactly what this is. And now this memory stick totally makes sense.
- Mudsy: A memory stick? Is that like a broomstick but for brainy bits? I certainly could use a good sweeping, don'tcha know.
Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
- Mr. Peebles: And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids! And Wanda Sykes! And Magilla Gorilla!
Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
- Fred: Look, gang. This dirt has been freshly disturbed.
- Daphne: There's a trail.
- Velma: These are the same tracks we saw at the subway tunnel!
- Sherlock Holmes: It seems the Screaming Skulls tried to get in but... could not!
- Shaggy: Like, what would a bunch of creepy skulls want with the crown jewels? [screams]
- Beefeater: What's all this, then? You lot shouldn't be snooping around in the Tower of London after hours! It's not allowed!
- Fred: But... We're solving a mystery.
Ollie Ollie In-Come Free!
- Ricky Gervais: All you have your own little catchphrases, don't you? Like Daphne's got "Jeepers", Velma has "Jinkies", Shaggy, "Zoinks", right. Even Fred says, "Hold the phone".
- Scooby: And?
- Ricky Gervais: I mean, well my point is, you just say your name. You just go "Scooby-Dooby-Doo."
The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
- Scooby: Oh no! The Lasso of Truth!
- Shaggy: I went through the drive-thru last week, and I didn't get Scooby-Doo anything!
- Scooby: Shaggy, I used your toothbrush... and not on my teeth.
- Shaggy: I put a lot more peanut butter on my sandwich than on yours. A lot more!
- Scooby: And I lick the peanut butter straight outta the jar!
- Velma: Wait. You had hot dogs with Wonder Woman and I had a candy and baloney sandwich with Shaggy? Huh... It's a cruel world!
The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
The Fastest Food Fiend!
Attack of the Weird Al-Osaurus!
Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
- Sia: You two are crazy cute. Bye.
- Shaggy: Like which one of us is "the cute" and which one's "the crazy"?
- Scooby-Doo: I'm the cute one. Duh!
What a Night, For a Dark Knight!
The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
The Sword, The Fox, and the Scooby-Doo!
One Minute Mysteries!
The New York Underground!
Fear of the Fire Beast!
Too Many Dummies!
- Petunia: [muffled] Help! I'm here, I'm here...
- Darci Lynne Farmer: The footprints end here. [She opens a chest and grabs Petunia] Oh Petunia. Thanks heavens you were in there.
- Jeff Dunham: Or you would have been throwing your voice for nothing.
- Darci Lynne Farmer: I know, right. That would have been embarrassing.
Dance Matron of Mayhem!
The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall!
A Run Cycle Through Time!
I Put A Hex On You!
The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!
Space Station Scooby
The Phantom, The Talking Dog, and the Hot Hot Hot Sauce!
- Fred: Uh...
- Kacey Musgraves: "That's the hot, hot, hot sauce."
- Fred: [confused] Uh, what?
- Kacey Musgraves: That's your line.
- Fred: What?
- Kacey Musgraves: "That's the hot, hot, hot sauce."
- Fred: It is?
- Kacey Musgraves: No, that's your line.
- Fred: [annoyed] What?
- Kacey Musgraves: "That's the hot, hot, hot sauce!"
- Fred: It is?!
- Kacey Musgraves: No, that's your line!
- [audience starts laughing]
- Shaggy: Fred! Like get it together, dude! You are ruining the show!
- Fred: [finally understands] Oh! That's the hot sauce!
The Last Inmate!
The Horrible Haunted Hospital of Dr. Phineas Phrag!
The Hot Dog Dog!
A Moveable Mystery!
The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!
A Fashion Nightmare!
Scooby On Ice!
Caveman on the Half Pipe!
- [The gang and Chloe Kim are talking in their sleep]
- Fred: [pulls on an imaginary rope] Ah, it's trapping time! Yeah.
- Daphne: No, no, no. Purple's not a color, it's a lifestyle! Hmm.
- Velma: My glasses, my glasses! I can't dream without my glasses!
- Chloe Kim: Snowboarding, shopping, snowboarding...
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy: Scooby Snacks, [snores] Scooby Snacks, [snores] Scooby Snacks.
The Crown Jewel of Boxing!
The Internet on Haunted House Hill!
The 7th Inning Scare!
The Dreaded Remake of Jekyll & Hyde!
Dark Diner of Route 66!
Lost Soles of Jungle River!
The Tao of Scoob!
- Lucy Liu: [gasps] It's a puzzle box, of course. Why didn't I see that before?
- Shaggy: It's because you named it a piece of wood. So you could never see it as a puzzle box.
- Lucy Liu: Shaggy, that's actually, truly brilliant, and makes perfect sense!
- Shaggy: [chuckles] Now hurry up and un-name it so I can see if it turns into a pepperoni pizza.
- Lucy Liu: And he's back!