Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (1969–1972) was a CBS animated television show about four kids and a dog named Scooby-Doo who traveled around in a green van known as "The Mystery Machine" and solved many scary mysteries along the way.
- 1 A Clue for Scooby-Doo [1.2]
- 2 Hassle in the Castle [1.3]
- 3 Mine Your Own Business [1.4]
- 4 Decoy for a Dognapper [1.5]
- 5 What the Hex is Going On? [1.6]
- 6 Never Ape and Ape Man [1.7]
- 7 Foul Play in Funland [1.8]
- 8 The Backstage Rage [1.9]
- 9 Bedlam in the Big Top [1.10]
- 10 A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts [1.11]
- 11 Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too! [1.12]
- 12 Which Witch is Which? [1.13]
- 13 Go Away Ghost Ship [1.14]
- 14 Spooky Space Kook [1.15]
- 15 A Night of Fright is No Delight [1.16]
- 16 That's Snow Ghost [1.17]
- 17 Cast
- 18 External links
A Clue for Scooby-Doo [1.2]
- Shaggy: I can already taste those chocolate-covered hotdogs.
- Velma: Yuck. His stomach must be made of scrap iron.
- Shaggy: Can I help it if my first toy was a garbage disposal?
- Fred: We're going back to find out what it was.
- Shaggy: Swell. I'll wait here and when you find out, send me a telegram.
Hassle in the Castle [1.3]
- Daphne: [after falling through a trapdoor] Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
(the trapdoor chute opens up releasing her)
- Daphne: [rubbing her side] Wow! I wonder how I get out of this creepy inter-sanctum. Well my intuition tells me...that way
(the phantom's hand then tries to grab her but misses)
- Velma: There's a very logical explanation for all this.
- Shaggy: Quick, tell me.
- Velma: The place is haunted.
- Daphne: You sure picked a spooky day to go boating, Freddy.
- Fred: Well it didn't start out that way. What could've happened?
- Velma: It's very simple. When the barometric pressure dropped and the warm offshore air came in contact with an inland cold front we ran into some unnavigable nucleation.
- Fred: You're right, Velma. Whatever you said.
- Velma: I said we're lost in the fog.
- Shaggy: You buzzed?
(After Scooby screeches to stop in the sand sending sand at the gang)
- Fred: Hey! If you wanna play in the sand Scooby, leave us out of it, huh?
- Shaggy: I'm so scared I wish I had a ham sandwich.
(a ham sandwich floats down out of nowhere)
- Shaggy: Hmm, now I wish I had some mustard to go with it.
(some mustard floats down)
- Shaggy: This imagination isn't so bad!
(puts ham sandwich on table next to knight with ax)
- Shaggy: Now if my imagination could like... cut it in half?
(The knight's ax swings down and cuts Shaggy's sandwich in half)
- Shaggy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (runs away)
(comes back and grabs sandwich)
Mine Your Own Business [1.4]
- Fred: OK, Shaggy. You work on the combination as I read off the numbers.
- Shaggy: OK, but I need a moment to warm up. Now, I must have absolute quiet while I work. [Shaggy starts fiddling with the lock on the safe]
- Fred: Oh, Shaggy. Shaggy! I have the combination, just turn the knob to the right.
- Shaggy: Well why didn't you say so?!
- Shaggy: I've seen enough! Let's go back!
- Fred: Not until we walk around the ghost town and see what we can find.
- Shaggy: Like I know what we'll find.
- Daphne: What?
- Shaggy: Ghosts!
Decoy for a Dognapper [1.5]
What the Hex is Going On? [1.6]
- Velma: Hey look! Suitcases!
- Daphne: Looks like someone just moved in.
- Shaggy: Then let's move out.
- Fred: It sure would help help if we could find another clue.
- Shaggy: Uh huh. I found one.
- Fred: Groovy! What is it?
- Shaggy: Him. [points to ghost]
Never Ape and Ape Man [1.7]
Foul Play in Funland [1.8]
- Fred: Well, we saw a very strange character running around out there.
- Shaggy: He was like WEIRDO!
- Scooby: Reah! Reirdo like!
- Sarah: Fiddlesticks. Besides us there is no one else on this island.
- Mr. Jenkins: Sarah's right. Maybe the moonlight was playing tricks on you.
- Shaggy: Man I tell ya-
- Fred: Let it go Shaggy. Sorry to have bothered you, Sir. Let's go gang.
- [cut to them outside the house, disappointed they didn't believe their story]
- Fred: How do you like that for small talk?
- Velma: We can't go home now. We know we didn't imagine all those kooky things that happened.
- Velma: I sometimes think that you would rather eat a pizza pie than solve a mystery.
- Shaggy: OK, then. Vote for pizza pie. [raises hand]
- Scooby: [raises a paw] Pizza pie.
The Backstage Rage [1.9]
- Fred: Do you think that twenty was planned to throw us off?
- Daphne: Why?
- Fred: To make us think nothing fishy was going on in the theatre.
- Daphne: And we would never think of going back.
- Velma: I get it. But now what do we do?
- Fred: We go back.
- Velma: He's gone!
- Daphne: It must have been our imagination.
- Shaggy: Well that was the first time I ever heard mine.
Bedlam in the Big Top [1.10]
- Ghost Clown: [hypnotizing Scooby] Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told. You are brave, and that's a fact. You will do the high wire act.
A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts [1.11]
Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too! [1.12]
- Daphne: [referring to the Mummy of Anka] Wow, he could still scare me, Professor.
- The Professor: Don't worry about him, Daphne. Anka is over three thousand years old.
- Shaggy: That's funny. He doesn't look a day over two thousand to me.
Which Witch is Which? [1.13]
- Daphne: You shouldn't believe everything you read.
- Witch: No, my pretty?
- Daphne: [when Fred and Velma find her bound and gagged] Boy! Am I glad to see you.
money bags by a tree where scooby and shaggy are hiding. Witch: "Money money money!" Zombie: "Ughh" (shaggy and scooby jump out of bags) Shaggy: Here double-ugly go buy yourself a new face!! Ta-ta!
Go Away Ghost Ship [1.14]
- Shaggy: The sea water's boiling, Scoob, I wonder what pirates like in their cows?
- Scooby: Rains?
- Shaggy: Hey yeah, ghosts like it when it rains, and what else? Oh yeah, some ashes from the stove, you know this could be real good? What else do pirates like?
- Scooby: Robrebs?
- Shaggy: Yeah!
- Scooby: Roap.
- Shaggy: Soap? I hardly use it myself, but why not?
Spooky Space Kook [1.15]
- Shaggy: "Scoob hide the key"
(Scooby Throws it out the window) (Space kook laughs maniacally)
- Shaggy: Scooby whered you put the key?
- Scooby: rought ra rindow
- Shaggy: you threw it out the window?
- Shaggy: we need that key!
They jump out the window and grab it. Come back in and unlock the door.
A Night of Fright is No Delight [1.16]
- Cosgood Creeps: I am Cosgood Creeps, my partner Mr. Crawls couldn't make it tonight.
- Shaggy: Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.
- Fred: Four missing heirs, a haunted house, and a Phantom Shadow.
- Shaggy: Like all that's missing is a spooky organ. [creepy organ music starts playing]
- Velma: It's not missing anymore!
That's Snow Ghost [1.17]
- Mr. Greenway: Welcome to Wolf's End Lodge. [laughs] We have all the comforts of home!
- Shaggy: Yeah? Whose home? Dracula's?
- Don Messick - Scooby-Doo
- Casey Kasem - Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker - Fred Jones
- Stefanianna Christopherson - Daphne Blake (Season 1)
- Heather North - Daphne Blake (Season 2)
- Nicole Jaffe - Velma Dinkley