What's New, Scooby Doo?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What's New, Scooby-Doo? (in 73 hours release on Signature Edition by 20th Century Fox and Metro Goldwyn Mayer Print co-released by Warner Bros.) is an American world release.
Roller Ghoster Ride
- Chris: I'm very disappointed in you, Terry. I'm telling mom.
Toy Scary Boo
- Harry: OK! I admit! I did it! I built a devices! 'Cause I would their a toys! It was me! All me!
The Vampire Strikes Back
- Fred: Okay, Velma, start singing.
- Velma: Uh.
- Shaggy: Ouch! Get off of me man?
- Man: Bad bettle!
Large Dragon at Large
- Velma: Jinkies! Its the Dragon! C'mon Shaggy, Scoob! Run!
- Velma: Well... [sings "Love Follow Time Dragon Love" while plays the guitar]
- Daphne: Velma, stop singing! The dragons coming again.
- Skull: *Quiet!?* Boy why I hate dogs?!
- Skull: The dogs are gone?!
Uncle Scooby and Antarctica
- Hopper: (Look!) It's Dr. Zola, pulls the solid.
Go West, Young Scoob
- Fred: Whoa! HEY!!! [Grabs the tree]
- Shaggy: Yippe-yi-ah! Whoa! Ah! [splashing, the Shaggy gets wet!]
- Scooby: [gigglin']
- Velma: [singing while playing the guitar]
- Skull: [disembodied] Quiet! What's that noise?!
- Scar: [disembodied] It's a wrestlin' for Gibby Norton. Uh, what was that sound?!
- Skull: [disembodied] It's cows if lassoing for Daphne.
- Scooby: Yo! Yo! Giddyap little dogs!
- Skull: [disembodied] Boy why I hate dogs?!
- Scooby: [giggles] Yeehaw!
- Gibby: Darn?! Not that! Sorry! Defentily not that! Darn?!
- Velma: Gibby Norton?!
- Gibby: Hello, Velma?
- Velma: What the heck is going on here?!
- Fred: What happened?!
- Fred: Of course, the King did it while holding a guitar.
- Sheriff: [meddling kids tied up] Hee-haw!
- Daphne: [gasps] Sheriff Lawman.
Fright House of a Lighthouse
A Terrifying Round with a Menacin' Metallic Clown
- Velma: [sobbing and runs away]
- D.I. Payne: [metal rattling with disembodied] Good work, sir?!?
- Mr. B: Secret 6?!
- Velma: [rattling metal] Jinkies!
- General: [shocked] Oh, no! The monster turned Velma Dinkley to gold!
- Daphne: Jeepers! Velma Dinkley is gold!
- Fred: Solider help! Peels off!
- General: [to Velma] Put army jail to the stockade.
- General: What are you doing the secret development lab?!
- Prof. Ostwald: Be careful out there.
- Osomon: It's fun time.
- Freddie's virtual counterpart: Well, gang, I think we should look for clues.
- Velma: Um, Fred, isn't there something missing from that plan?
- Freddie's virtual counterpart: I don't think so.
- Velma: Splitting up, ring a bell? You always wanna split up and look for clues.
- Freddie's virtual counterpart: Really? Well, I think it'd be a lot safer if we stuck together.
- Velma: [oddly] Okay...
- Daphne's virtual counterpart: [after being tugged into the virtual mystery machine from the flowing water and loses her shoe] Thanks, Scooby.
- Freddie's virtual counterpart: Oh, no, Daphne! You lost your shoe!
- Daphne's virtual counterpart: That's okay, I always have a spare. [puts a green shoe that doesn't match her usual purple one]
- Velma: Uh, Daphne, your shoes don't match.
- Daphne's virtual counterpart: Oh, really? Ha, no big deal.
- Velma: No big deal? But you-
- Freddie's virtual counterpart: Ah.... [notices the water flooding]
- Velma: I sure would like to trap 1 of those Osomons, so I could get a better look at their wiring.
- Daphne's virtual counterpart: Trap? That's kinda Fred's area, but I'll do my best.
- Shaggy's virtual counterpart: Well, how about Scoob and I act as live bait? [Scooby's virtual counterpart nods in agreement] We can lead the Osomons in here.
- Daphne's virtual counterpart: Perfect!
- Velma: Wait a second! You want to be live bait, without even asking for Scooby Snax?
- Shaggy's virtual counterpart: Sure! C'mon, Scoob, old buddy.
- Velma: What is going on here?
- Shaggy's virtual counterpart: [1 Osomon bites his arms] TOINKS! [Velma finally realizes that she's still in a virtual game having to witness the virtual gangs characterizations]
- Velma: "Tionks"? I've solved this mystery!
- [everything around Velma stops in mid air, reveling to be part of a game]
- Prof. Ostwald: Bravo, Velma, bravo! You figured it out.
- Velma: There never were any Osomons. This was all a game you created for me. I never even left your virtual mystery studio, did I?
- Prof. Ostwald: No, you didn't. [turns the game off] But I have to know. How did you figure it out?
- Velma: Well, you really created a great mystery. But you don't know my friends as well as I do. [flashbacks, contrasting the virtual gang's characterizations to the real gang's] First of all, Fred always wants to split up. And Daphne - she would never wear shoes that don't match. Shaggy and Scooby wouldn't volunteer to be live bait. And most importantly...
- Shaggy's virtual counterpart: Like, TOINKS! [flashbacks end]
- Velma:...Shaggy doesn't say "toinks", he says, "Zoinks!".
- [Velma meets up with the real gang after her game]
- Shaggy: Hey! It's Velma. Want some game pops, or some game corn, or maybe some game nachos?
- Velma: [chuckles] (No) thanks, I'm good.
- Freddie: You've been gone for a while.
- Daphne: Yeah, where were you?
- Velma: Oh, nowhere special. [notices the same zombies from the game; freaks out] Oh, no! The zombie kids! They're real! [screams, flees away, leaves the gang confused]
- Shaggy: Like, what got into her?
- Freddie: Huh, beats me.
- Daphne: Those aren't zombies, they've just played too many video games today. [the zombies are just real people who got headaches from playing videos games; Shaggy and Scooby play a game with their eyes going red]
- Shaggy and Scooby: [in zombie voices] Scooby-Dooby-Doo....
- 2000s American animated TV shows
- Traditionally animated TV shows
- Animated television series reboots
- American children's animated adventure TV shows
- American children's animated comedy TV shows
- American children's animated fantasy TV shows
- American children's animated horror TV shows
- American children's animated mystery TV shows
- Cancelled shows
- Television series on DVD
- Scooby-Doo TV shows
- Animated TV shows about dogs
- Kids' WB shows
- Television series by Warner Bros. Animation