Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Jim Stenstrum. Written by Joseph Barbera.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Shaggy, Cyber Shaggy: Zoinks!
- Shaggy: You're me!
- Cyber Shaggy: And, like, you're me!
- Velma: You're the characters in Eric's video game.
- Cyber Velma: And you're from the real world!
- Velma, Cyber Velma: Jinkies!
- Daphne Blake: [after looking at Cyber Daphne's wardrobe] Did I really wear that years ago?
- Cyber Daphne: [after looking at the "real" Daphne's wardrobe] That jacket with that skirt?
- Daphne Blake, Cyber Daphne: Hmm...
- Fred: [complimenting Cyber Fred's wardrobe] Nice ascot.
- Cyber Fred: [chuckles] Works for me.
- Fred: [while riding in the "classic" Mystery Machine] Wow, this is nostalgic! I miss this old van.
- Cyber Fred: In Cyber World, things never get old. It's pretty cool. There's a lot to like in Cyber World. There's stores, theaters, and parks, and lots of tasty food.
- Daphne: But what about all the monsters and villains?
- Cyber Shaggy: We haven't seen any. They're probably guarding the Scooby Snacks.
- Velma: You mean, you guys don't know where the Scooby Snacks are?
- Cyber Velma: We know where they are. There's just no reason go after them, because even if we get the Scooby Snacks, we'd just go right back to the beginning of the game.
- Cyber Daphne: And we like it here.
- Cyber Shaggy: Until you guys showed up with that Phantom Virus, that is.
- Velma: We would gladly get rid of him for you.
- Cyber Daphne: If we could.
- Fred: You know, if all ten of us team up, the Phantom Virus wouldn't stand a chance!
- Cyber Fred: [in agreement] Yeah!
- Cyber Shaggy: [after giving this some thought] Well, I guess we gonna go after the Scooby Snax eventually.
- Daphne Blake: [to the cyber gang] So you'll help?
- Cyber Fred: Count us in!
- Shaggy: Your turn, Scoob. What's your favorite part of "Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase"?
- Scott Innes — Cyber-Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Cyber-Shaggy
- Frank Welker — Cyber-Fred, Gladiator Lion
- Grey DeLisle — Daphne Blake, Cyber-Daphne
- B.J. Ward — Velma Dinkley, Cyber-Velma
- Joe Alaskey — Officer Wembley
- Paul St. Peter - Gator Ghoul
- George Buza - Creeper
- Rodger Bumpass - Old Iron Face
- Joe Ranft - Moon Goon #1
- Dan Hennessey - Moon Goon #2