Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doo the fright thing.(taglines)
- Of course, little old Coolsville can solve its problems without us, but we'll always be there to help. The people of Coolsville are the best of the world!
- I didn't say that! I mean, I did. But, that's out of context!
- [about Shaggy's behavior] He stole my thing that I say!
- No! Hey, you're doing that thing again where you take everything I say out of context! You're trying to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks! No! Don't record that!
Evil Masked Figure/Heather Jasper-Howe/Dr. Jonathan Jacobo
- MYSTERY INCORPORATED! This is only the first rung on the ladder of your demise. And this time, you will be the ones unmasked as the buffoons you truly are!
- Mystery Incorporated! Once again, you have proven useless before my power. Because of you: soon Coolsville will be MINE!!!!
- [to Scooby-Doo] Soon, your friends will be dead and Coolsville destroyed. My revenge will be final and there's nothing you can do about it!
- All Fred Jones had to say was: (Fred: I think Coolsville sucks!) [Fred bangs his head on the steering wheel] In light of the city's recent chaos... Jones' response was disheartening to many fans who have supported Mystery Inc. over the years. Perhaps, it's time for the crime solving gang to ship up or shape out. This is Heather Jasper-Howe for Investigative Probe reporting.
- [to Daphne] Who are you kidding? Don't think I don't know your game. What do you do for the gang, really? Velma's the smart one. Fred's the leader. All you are is a pretty little face.
- [to Daphne] Oh, now I see what you do for the gang. You're in charge of incoherent babbling.
- [to Daphne] Darn it! Thanks a lot! The scoop of the night! Gone! Can't you do anything right? Ned, get your camera and follow me!
- So long, SUCKERS!!! [he falls into the water] Help me, suckers!
- [to Jeremiah Wickles] I was an excellent Eliza! You were too acty!
- [to Jeremiah Wickles] You kept saying you felt puffy!
- I would've gotten away with it. If it weren't for those meddling punks and their dumb dog!!!!!!
- [to Ned] Of course, dummkopf.
10,000 Volt Ghost
- Wait for me!
- End of the line, Mystery Inc! DIE!
- Not so fast!
- Dead end!
- Blackout, blackout!
Black Knight Ghost
- Sorry! You're cancelled!
- [After getting kicked between his legs by Velma] Right in the roundtables!
- You're going nowhere, knave.
- [after being electrocuted and blown up] Oh, crap!
- Phonograph: I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny! When a girl-- [Shaggy turns it off while coughing after he puts his head in the machine that exploded]
- Cotton Candy Glob: [as Shaggy and Scooby jump on him and eat him] NOOO! I'll give you cavities!
- Daphne: Guys, come on! Remember what I told you?
- Shaggy: Never pick your nose in public?
- Daphne: [beat] No... but that's good, too.
- Scooby: Image is everything.
- Daphne: Yes! Image is everything. The whole city is watching, so try to keep a brave face. They're costumes.
- Boy on bike #1: Hey! Nice job last night...
- Both boys on bikes: Losers!
- Daphne: [to the gang] Quick, we need to think of a comeback.
- Boy on bike #2: What dorks!
- Daphne: [to the boys] Hey! Shut up!
- Velma: Mr. Wickles, we need to ask you a few questions about your ties to recent monster attacks.
- Jeremiah Wickles: I don't know nothing about no monsters.
- Daphne: Well, then how come there was randomonium on the floor of your mansion?
- Jeremiah Wickles: There's- there- there's randomonium all over the place! Look it! I come home with it in my shorts!
- Fred: Are you continuing the work of your old pal Jonathan Jacobo?
- Jeremiah Wickles: "Old pal"? Jacobo? We hated each other! And in the prison cafeteria, he used to steal my tater tots! And he got the lead in My Fair Lady.
- Velma: Then why did we find the monster book in your library?
- Jeremiah Wickles: Wait a second... You're the runts what vandalized my home! Which one of you stole my toilet brush?!
- Shaggy: [after accidentally being transformed into a woman] I've got a chick's body!
- Scooby: [accidentally turns into the Tasmanian Devil] I'm the Tasmanian Devil!
- Tough Shaggy: Check out my pecs, little man!
- Smart Scooby: Hush now, buffoon. This is a highly combustible synthesis.
- Tough Shaggy: A what?
- Smart Scooby: I'm going to transform us back!
- Tough Shaggy: No way, geek! I'm gonna stay this way FOREVEEEER! [throws formula into the wall]
- Smart Scooby: NOOOOO!
- Shaggy: The only time we've done something right is when we accidentally plowed into the Snow Ghost, because we accidentally glued our feet to rocket-powered roller skates.
- Scooby: Yeah. Eight stupid times.
- Shaggy: Let's face it Scoob. We'll never anymore than our old goofy selves. [sad] I wish once, just once, I could do the right thing on purpose. You know Scoob, like be a hero, and save the day...But who are we kidding, right? [throws rock into lake which hits Captain Cutler's helmet and makes a hollow noise] Captain Cutler's ghost. CAPTAIN CUTLER'S GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!
- Velma: [hands Shaggy the control panel] Here Shaggy, take this.
- Shaggy: Why are you giving this to me? [hands it back to her]
- Velma: [hands it back to Shaggy] I'll distract those skeletal screwballs, you and Scooby get this to the Monster Hive.
- Shaggy: Us?! [looks at Scooby]
- Velma: Yes, you're faster than me. Once there, just plug it into the base, [points to a button on the control panel] and push this button. I fixed it so it'll destroy all the monsters.
- Shaggy: [slides down a wall] But... but we can't.
- Scooby: [upset] We're screw-ups.
- Shaggy: I mean, we tried being heroes like you guys, but we're not, okay? We're just not!
- Scooby: No.
- Velma: [surprised] Like me? [kneels next to Shaggy] That's funny... I've always wanted to be like you guys. [Shaggy and Scooby look at each other in confusion] You guys are so free. You're never afraid to be who you really are. Whether you're fearful, or joyful, or... hungry. I think you've been heroes all along. You just haven't known it.
- Black Knight Ghost: On your knees, knave.
- Fred: Can't you see we're talking?
- Black Knight Ghost: [repeated Fred line at the high school clubhouse] Talking is for wimps.
- Fred: You can't fool me with that macho façade. You're just afraid to show your sensitive side.
- Black Knight Ghost: Ohh, you've touched my inner child... AND HE'S REALLY MAD!
[everyone starts cheering]
- Male Reporter: Mystery Inc., Do you know the identity of the Evil Masked Figure behind at all?
- Velma: Well, if our hunch is correct, the Evil Masked Figure is... [Daphne and Velma takes off the mask]
- Evil Masked Figure/Heather: NO! [everyone gasping]
- Daphne: Heather Jasper-Howe.
- Scooby: Uh-huh. Huh? [Jeremiah and Patrick arrive]
- Female Reporter 1: But she was at the museum when the Masked Figure was on the roof!
- Daphne: [to Heather] You almost had me there, didn't you? Lucky for her, she had an assistant helping her along with her evil plans. [points at Ned] NED. [going to a flashback where Ned puts on Heather's costume] When I realized she was the Evil Masked Figure he quickly changed into her costume.
- Female Reporter 2: But why did she do it?!
- Velma: Because, Heather-Jasper Howe is actually... [Velma peels her face off turns out it's their past foe and everyone gasps louder] ...Dr. Jonathan Jacobo. [Daphne and Shaggy gasps and shocking Jeremiah Wickles] The original Pterodactyl Ghost.
- Female Reporter 3: But how do you know this?
- Velma: [showing the picture] A photo. Taken of Jacobo in front of the Coolsonian. Jacobo supposedly died a year before construction even began.
- Shaggy: So, Jacobo survived that fall off the prison wall.
- Scooby: Yeah.
- Fred: He also adapted the false Heather Jasper-Howe persona to turn the press against us!
- Daphne: Then he framed poor hideous old man Wickles by putting that book and the Black Knight Ghost in his mansion.
- Jeremiah Wickles: As if you getting the lead in My Fair Lady wasn't enough!
- Jonathan Jacobo: I was an excellent Eliza! You were to acty!
- Jeremiah Wickles: AND STEALING MY TATER TOTS!!!!!
- Jonathan Jacobo: You kept saying you felt puffy!
- Fred: And the real identity of Ned is... [rips his hair realizing it's himself]
- Ned: OW!
- Fred: NED!
- Scooby: Huh?!
- Jonathan Jacobo: I would've gotten away with it. If it weren't for those meddling punks and their dumb dog!!!!!!!!!!!! [everyone cheers Mystery Inc.]
- Ned: You were a dude this whole time?
- Jonathan Jacobo: Of course, dummkopf.
- Ned: But, we cuddled.
- Monsters are Unleashed
- They came. They saw. They ran.
- Doo the fright thing.
- Look Doo's back in theaters
- Got Monsters?
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. - Fred Jones
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - Daphne Blake
- Linda Cardellini - Velma Dinkley
- Matthew Lillard - Shaggy Rogers
- Seth Green - Patrick Wisely
- Peter Boyle - Jeremiah Wickles
- Tim Blake Nelson - Dr. Jonathan Jacobo
- Zahf Paroo - Ned
- Alicia Silverstone - Heather Jasper-Howe
- Gabriela Daza - Nicole Stewart
- Neil Fanning - Scooby-Doo (voice)
- Dee Bradley Baker - The 10,000 Volt Ghost/The Pterodactyl Ghost/The Red-Eye Skeleton/The Zombie (voice)
- J. P. Manoux - Scooby Brainiac (voice)
- Scott McNeil - The Evil Masked Figure (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook - The Black Knight Ghost (voice)
- C. Ernest Harth - The Miner Forty-Niner (voice)
- Christopher R. Sumpton - The Zombie (voice)
- Michael Sorich - The Tar Monster/The Cotton Candy Glob (voice)
- Terrence Stone - The 10,000 Volt Ghost (voice)
- Wally Wingert - The Green-Eye Skeleton (voice)