Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Televisions: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / What's New, Scooby Doo? / Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue / Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? | Movies: Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School / Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf / Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island / Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost / Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders / Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase / Scooby-Doo / Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico / Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed / Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster / Aloha, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? / Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! / Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King / Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword / Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra Doo / Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare / Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur / Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright / Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery / Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy / Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness / Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery / Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon / Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash / Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost / Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island / Scoob! / Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob / Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog / Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too! | Spin-offs: Daphne & Velma | Specials: Night of the Living Doo
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed is a 2004 film and a sequel to the 2002 film. The Mystery Incorporated gang must save Coolsville from an attack of past unmasked monsters brought to life by an evil masked figure who is trying to "unmask" them.
Doo the fright thing. (taglines)
- ♪ Thank you for letting me be myself again! Oh, yeah! ♪ [C.L. Magnus: Hey! It's Scooby-Doo! That meddling mutt what helped throw us in jail!] Who, me? Nuh-uh. [chuckles nervously]
Dr. Jonathan Jacobo
- Come alive! Come alive!
- So long, suckers! [falls] Help me, suckers!
- I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling punks, and their dumb dog!
- Darn it! Thanks a lot! The scoop of the night is gone! Can't you do anything right? Ned, get your camera and follow me!
The Evil Masked Figure
- You can't do this to me! Who do you think you are?! [Scooby: Scooby-Dooby-Doo!]
- Daphne: Guys, come on! Remember what I told you?
- Shaggy: Never pick your nose in public?
- Daphne: [beat] No... but that's good, too.
- Scooby: Image is everything.
- Daphne: Yes! Image is everything. The whole city is watching, so try to keep a brave face. They're costumes.
- Boy on bike #1: Hey!
- Scooby: Huh?
- Boy on bike #1: Nice job last night.
- Both boys on bikes: Losers!
- Daphne: [to the gang] Quick, we need to think of a comeback.
- Boy on bike #2: What dorks!
- Daphne: [to the boys] Hey! Shut up!
- Patrick: Stop wasting my time! Do you hear me?! Now, I want you to question all of your scum-bucket friends. They'll find out about what they know about those stolen costumes, or else you'll be known from here on in as the Soiled Underwear Ghost. I want answers! Now, go!
- Man: Yes, sir!
- Patrick: Now!
- Man: Yes, sir!
- Velma: Mr. Wickles, we need to ask you a few questions about your ties to recent monster attacks.
- Wickles: I don't know nothing about no monsters.
- Daphne: Well, then how come there was randomonium on the floor of your mansion?
- Wickles: There's- there- there's randomonium all over the place! Look it! I come home with it in my shorts!
- Fred: Are you continuing the work of your old pal Jonathan Jacobo?
- Wickles: "Old pal"? Jacobo? We hated each other! And in the prison cafeteria, he used to steal my tater tots! And he got the lead in My Fair Lady.
- Velma: Then why did we find the monster book in your library?
- Wickles: Wait a second... You're the runts that vandalized my home! Which one of you stole my toilet brush?!
- Fred: Yo, Metalhead!
- Black Knight Ghost: Yes?
- Fred: Bring it! [The Black Knight Ghost repeatedly strikes out at the shield Fred is holding, dazing him] He brought it. [He faints]
- Shaggy: [after accidentally being transformed into a woman] I've got a chick's body!
- Scooby: [accidentally turns into the Tasmanian Devil] I'm the Tasmanian Devil!
- Evil Masked Figure: Who do you think you are?!
- Scooby: Scooby...[zoom] Dooby... Doo!
- Velma: [hands Shaggy the control panel] Here, Shaggy, take this.
- Shaggy: Why are you giving this to me? [hands it back to her]
- Velma: [hands it back to Shaggy] I'll distract those skeletal screwballs, you and Scooby get this to the Monster Hive.
- Shaggy: Us?! [looks at Scooby]
- Velma: Yes, you're faster than me. Once there, just plug it into the base, [points to a button on the control panel] and push this button. I fixed it so it'll destroy all the monsters.
- Shaggy: [slides down a wall] But... but we can't.
- Scooby: We’re screw-ups.
- Shaggy: I mean, we tried being heroes like you guys, but we're not, okay? We're just not!
- Scooby: No.
- Velma: [surprised] Like me? [kneels next to Shaggy] That's funny... I've always wanted to be like you guys. [Shaggy and Scooby look at each other in confusion] You guys are so free. You're never afraid to be who you really are. Whether you're fearful, or joyful, or... hungry. I think you've been heroes all along. You just haven't known it.
- Black Knight Ghost: On your knees, knave.
- Fred: Can't you see we're talking?
- Black Knight Ghost: [repeated Fred line at the high school clubhouse] Talking is for wimps.
- Fred: You can't fool me with that macho façade. You're just afraid to show your sensitive side.
- Black Knight Ghost: [faking remorse] Ohh, you've touched my inner child... AND HE'S REALLY MAD!
- [The monsters turn back into the stolen costumes]
- Evil Masked Figure: [gasps] My monsters!
- [The crowd is cheering as the Mystery Incorporated gang arrive with the Evil Masked Figure]
- Male Reporter: Mystery Incorporated, do you know the identity of the Evil Masked Figure behind at all?
- Velma: Well, if our hunch is correct, the Evil Masked Figure is…
- [She and Daphne remove the Evil Masked Figure's mask]
- Evil Masked Figure/Heather: NO!
- [Heather, who is exposed, shakes her blonde hair and everyone gasps]
- Daphne: Heather Jasper-Howe.
- Scooby: Uh-huh. Huh?
- [Wickles and Patrick arrive while the crowd gets confused]
- Female Reporter #1: But she was at the museum when the Masked Figure was on the roof.
- Daphne: [to Heather] You almost had me there, didn't you? Lucky for her, she had an assistant helping her along with her evil plans. [Instead of looking at Patrick, who has braced himself for exposure, Daphne points at someone, and that someone is…] Ned.
- Scooby: Huh?
- [Two officers stop Ned from running. In a flashback, he gets dressed in Heather's costume last night]
- Daphne: When I realized she was the Evil Masked Figure, he quickly changed into her costume.
- [In the present]
- Female Reporter #2: But why did she do it?!
- Velma: Because Heather Jasper-Howe is actually… (Pause for effect.)
- [Heather's head becomes a mask which Velma removes]
- Scooby: Huh?
- [everyone gasps even louder]
- Velma: …Dr. Jonathan Jacobo. [a female police officer, Shaggy, Daphne, and Wickles get shocked] The original Pterodactyl Ghost.
- Female Reporter #3: But how do you know this?
- Velma: A photo. Taken of Jacobo in front of the Coolsonian. Jacobo supposedly died a year before construction even began.
- Shaggy: So, Jacobo survived that fall off the prison wall.
- Scooby: Yeah.
- Fred: He also adapted the false Heather Jasper-Howe persona to turn the press against us.
- Daphne: Then he framed poor hideous Old Man Wickles by putting that book and the Black Knight Ghost in his mansion.
- Wickles: As if you getting the lead in My Fair Lady wasn't enough!
- Jacobo: I was an excellent Eliza, and you were to acty!
- Wickles: And stealing my tater tots!
- Jacobo: You kept saying you felt puffy!
- Fred: And the real identity of Ned is…
- [Fred tugs on Ned's hair; a tearing sound is heard. Ned is clearly human.]
- Ned: Ow!
- Fred: Ned!
- Scooby: Huh?
- [The officers escort Ned away with Jacobo]
- Jacobo: I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling punks, and their dumb dog!
- [The crowd cheers as Scooby laughs]
- Ned: You were a dude this whole time?
- Jacobo: Of course, dummkopf.
- Ned: [upset] But we cuddled.
- Monsters are Unleashed
- They came. They saw. They ran.
- Do the fright thing.
- Look Doo's back in theaters
- Got Monsters?
- Neil Fanning — Voice of Scooby-Doo
- Jean-Paul Manoux — Voice of Scooby Brainiac
- Freddie Prinze Jr. — Fred Jones
- Sarah Michelle Gellar — Daphne Blake
- Matthew Lillard — Shaggy Rogers
- Linda Cardellini — Velma Dinkley
- Seth Green — Patrick Wisely
- Peter Boyle — Jeremiah "Old Man" Wickles
- Tim Blake Nelson — Dr. Jonathan Jacobo
- Zahf Paroo — Ned the Cameraman
- Karin Konoval — Aggie Wilkins
- Stephen E. Miller — C.L. Magnus
- Terrence Stone (speaking)
Dee Bradley Baker (vocal effects) — Voice of the 10,000 Volt Ghost
- Kevin Durand (body)
Bob Papenbrook (voice) — The Black Knight Ghost
- Dee Bradley Baker — Vocal Effects of the Pterodactyl Ghost and Red-Eyed Skeleton
- Cary Ernst Harth — The Miner 49er
- Chris Sumpton (body)
Dee Bradley Baker (vocal effects) — The Zombie
- Michael Sorich — Voices of the Tar Monster and Cotton Candy Glob
- Wally Wingert — Vocal Effects of the Green-Eyed Skeleton
- Tasmanian Devil — Himself