Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
- Televisions: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / What's New, Scooby Doo? / Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue / Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? | Movies: Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School / Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf / Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island / Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost / Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders / Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase / Scooby-Doo / Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico / Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed / Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster / Aloha, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? / Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! / Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King / Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword / Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra Doo / Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare / Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur / Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright / Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery / Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy / Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness / Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery / Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon / Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash / Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost / Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island / Scoob! / Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob / Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog / Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too! | Spin-offs: Daphne & Velma | Specials: Night of the Living Doo
Scooby-Doo! and the Reluctant Werewolf is a 1988 animated made-for-television film produced by Hanna-Barbera for syndication as part of the Hanna-Barbera Superstars 10 series about Shaggy is turned into a werewolf, and it's up to Scooby, Scrappy and his girlfriend, Googie, to help him win the contest.
- Oops, sorry.
- Uh-oh! He catching up!
- Oh, no! The train!
- [unmasks the werewolf] Just kiddin'! Scooby-Dooby-Doo! [chuckles]
- I don't know why she is so uptight. [transforms into a werewolf] Just because... [transforms back to normal] I have a little case of... [transforms into a werewolf] hiccups.
- Like, why do girls always scream in these dreadful horror movies?
- Some people can choke up anything.
- [while being chased by the crowd] Look, I know I'm not handsome, but I'm no monster!
- [after the crowd chases him again] Not again! Like, this is nuts!
- Shah-Gee? Shah-Gee?! What kind of a name is Shah-Gee?
- [attempting to stop the monsters from fighting] WAIT A MINUTE!
- Wolfgong, drop a cage. [Wolfgong drops a cage on himself] Not on you, stupid, on them!
- I'm such a dirty guy.
- [to Shaggy] Now, you're beginning to bug me. [to the crowd] Your nerves bug me too.
- What's the matter with all of you?! How could you let that werewolf make monster monkeys out of you?! Put those pedals to the metal!
- [singing] Pardon me, boy, is this the Transylvania choo-choo?
- [talking about Vanna] Her mind wanders, and she just goes along for the ride.
- "Sorry"?! That's not the way it was supposed to come out!
- [tricking Shaggy into taking a detour into the tar pits] Shaggy's road is the pits. Tar pits, that is.
- That's what he thinks. (sing song) We're back!
- Brunch: Ah, yes, allow me translate. Crunch said "Top ho, everyone."
- Brunch: He said "Ta-ta for now."
- Brunch: We have the master's reluctant werewolf!
- Googie: Go, Shaggy, go! Don't be a bum! Leave the other guys in the dump! Yay, Shaggy!
- Googie: Go, Shaggy, go! Keep up the pace! Go all the way and win the race! Yay!
- Googie: Way to go, Shaggy! Give it the guts! You're gonna finish number 1! Yay, Shaggy!
- Googie: Shaggy, don't drink too fast. You'll get the hiccups.
- Vanna Pira: [reading about Shaggy] It says he's an American, and he's cute.
- Dracula: A cute werewolf? Bah, the Hunch Bunch will take care of that.
- Vanna Pira: Oh no! Not the Hunch Bunch!
- Frankenstein: Not the Hunch Bunch!
- Swamp Monster: Ohhhhh yuck!
- Witch: They're so awful!
- Frankenstein: And so horrible!
- Dracula: Yes! [laughs] The Hunch Bunch!
- Dracula: Get off, Crunch, you monster mush mouth! I want to speak with Brunch.
- Brunch: Yes, Your Evilness, we had a spot of bad luck this evening. But never fear, we'll bank your werewolf tomorrow night or our name isn't the Hunch Bunch.
- Dracula: You better or your name will be Mud. Or maybe even Blood!
- Crunch: [Horrified] BLOOD?!
- Crunch: Master!
- Brunch: Master, wha-what are you doing here?
- Dracula: Aha! I am not here. This is my image transmitted by my Bat Laser. How do I look? [opens his cape, revealing to lose his pants]
- Brunch: I think you lost something in the transmission, sire.
- Crunch: Movie monsters. Ah, phooey!
- Brunch: Yes, I quite agree. They don't resemble us in the least.
- Brunch: Hello, what's this? Oh, it's you, master.
- Dracula: Yes, well, where is my Shah-Gee werewolf?
- Brunch: Over there, you buffooness.
- Dracula: Excellent. Well, what are you waiting for? Go and get him.
- Brunch: Well, there's one minor problem, sire. It seems he has the hiccups.
- Dracula: Hiccups? Hiccups? Big deal! So what if he has the hiccups? [sees Shaggy transforming from normal to werewolf] Oh no, convertible werewolf! You get rid of his hiccups fast or I'll put lumps in your humps!
- Brunch: Rest assured, sire. We'll have him back at the castle within the hour.
- Scooby-Doo: There's a monster on the loose.
- Shaggy: There's two of them, and the crowd thinks one of the monsters is me.
- Scooby-Doo: You? No. [laughs with Shaggy, who is also laughing, and accidentally hiccups, but transforms into a werewolf. Scooby gasps] It is you!
- Shaggy: What?!
- Scooby-Doo: Look.
- Shaggy: Oh no! Oh no! I'm a werewolf! Scooby, old buddy, old pal, what do I do? Scooby?! [sees Scooby attempting to run away] Come back here! You gotta help me, Scoob, old friend, old pal, old dear good buddy!
- Scooby-Doo: Okay.
- Googie: Stop this car, you yucky monster! What did you do to Shaggy?!
- Shaggy: Like knock it off, Googie! I am Shaggy!
- Googie: Oh no!
- Googie: Oh, Shag, you poor dear! Why would such a thing happened to you?
- Shaggy: Like how should I know? Phew. I guess we lost them.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movie You'll Howl For!
- Don Messick - Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo
- Casey Kasem - Shaggy / Werewolf
- B.J. Ward - Googie, Repulsa
- Hamilton Camp - Dracula
- Jim Cummings - Frankenstein, Skull Head, Genghis Kong
- Joan Gerber - Dreadonia, Woman at Store
- Ed Gilbert - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Snyde
- Brian Stokes Mitchell - Bonejangles
- Pat Musick - Vanna Pira
- Alan Oppenheimer - The Mummy
- Rob Paulsen - Brunch
- Frank Welker - Crunch