Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf is a 1988 TV film about Shaggy is turned into a werewolf, and it's up to Scooby, Scrappy and his girlfriend to help him win the contest.
- I don't why she is so uptight. [transforms into a werewolf] Just because... [transforms back to normal] I have a little case of... [transforms into a werewolf] hiccups.
- Like why do girls always scream in these dreadful horror movies.
- Some people can choke up anything.
- [while being chased by the crowd] Look, I know I'm not handsome, but I'm no monster!
- [after the crowd chases him again] Not again! Like this is nuts!
- Shah-Gee? Shah-Gee?! What kind of a name is Shah-Gee?
- [attempting to stop the monsters from fighting] WAIT A MINUTEEEEEE!!
- Wolfgong, drop a cage. [Wolfgong drops a cage on himself] Not on you, stupid, on them!
- I'm such a dirty guy.
- [to Shaggy] Now, you're beginning to bug me. [to the crowd] Your nerves bug me too.
- What's the matter with all of you?! How could you let that werewolf make monster monkeys out of you?! Put those pedals to the metal!
- [singing] Pardon me, boy, is this the Transylvania choo-choo?
- [talking about Vanna] Her mind wanders, and she just goes along for the ride.
- [tricking Shaggy into taking a detour into the tar pits] Shaggy's road is the pits. Tar pits, that is.
- Brunch: Ah, yes, allow me translate. Crunch said "Top ho, everyone."
- Brunch: He said "Ta-ta for now."
- Brunch: We have the master's reluctant werewolf!
- Googie: Go, Shaggy, go! Don't be a bum! Leave the other guys in the dump! Yay, Shaggy!
- Googie: Go, Shaggy, go! Keep up the pace! Go all the way and win the race! Yay!
- Googie: Way to go, Shaggy! Give it the guts! You're gonna finish number 1! Yay, Shaggy!
- Googie: Shaggy, don't drink too fast. You'll get the hiccups.
- Vanna Pira: [reading about Shaggy] It says he's an American, and he's cute.
- Dracula: A cute werewolf? Bah, the Hunch Bunch will take care of that.
- Vanna Pira: Oh no! Not the Hunch Bunch!
- Frankenstein: Not the Hunch Bunch!
- Swamp Monster: Ohhhhh yuck!
- Witch: They're so awful!
- Frankenstein: And so horrible!
- Dracula: Yes! [laughs] The Hunch Bunch!
- Dracula: Get off, Crunch, you monster mush mouth! I want to speak with Brunch.
- Brunch: Yes, Your Evilness, we had a spot of bad luck this evening. But never fear, we'll bank your werewolf tomorrow night or our name isn't the Hunch Bunch.
- Dracula: You better or your name will be Mud. Or maybe even Blood.
- Crunch: Master!
- Brunch: Master, wha-what are you doing here?
- Dracula: Aha! I am not here. This is my image transmitted by my Bat Laser. How do I look? [opens his cape, revealing to lose his pants]
- Brunch: I think you lost something in the transmission, sire.
- Crunch: Movie monsters. Ah, phooey!
- Brunch: Yes, I quite agree. They don't resemble us in the least.
- Brunch: Hello, what's this? Oh, it's you, master.
- Dracula: Yes, well, where is my Shah-Gee werewolf?
- Brunch: Over there, you buffooness.
- Dracula: Excellent. Well, what are you waiting for? Go and get him.
- Brunch: Well, there's one minor problem, sire. It seems he has the hiccups.
- Dracula: Hicups? Hicups? Big deal! So what if he has the hicups? [sees Shaggy transforming from normal to werewolf] Oh no, convertible werewolf. You get rid of his hicups fast or I'll put bombs in your humps.
- Brunch: Rest assured, sire. We'll have him back at the castle within the hour.
- Scooby-Doo: There's a monster on the loose.
- Shaggy: There's two of them, and the crowd thinks one of the monsters is me.
- Scooby-Doo: You? No. [laughs with Shaggy also laughing and transforms into a werewolf] Oh, it is you!
- Shaggy: What?!
- Scooby-Doo: Look.
- Shaggy: Oh no! Oh no! I'm a werewolf! Scooby, old buddy, old pal, what do I do? Scooby? [sees Scooby attempting to run away] Get back here! You gotta help me, Scoob, old friend, old pal, old dear good buddy.
- Scooby-Doo: Okay.
- Google: Stop this car, you yucky monster! What did you do to Shaggy?!
- Shaggy: Like knock it off, Google! I am Shaggy!
- Google: Oh no!
- Google: Oh, Shag, you poor dear! Why would such a thing happened to you?
- Shaggy: Like how should I know? Phew. I guess we lost them.