Night of the Living Doo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Night of the Living Doo is an animated television special that aired on October 31, 2001. The cartoon is a comedic parody of a typical episode of The New Scooby-Doo Movies, complete with unlikely guests and a retro style.
- Velma: Wow. Sonny and Cher... the Harlem Globetrotters... Henry Kissinger! You had quite a parade of stars here for a short period of time during the early-to-mid-1970s.
- Daphne: I can't wait to get out of these clothes and into my jammies.
- Velma: Yeah. Me, too.
- Daphne: But wait... we don't have any jammies!
- Gary: This case doesn't make any sense at all! Why did Mark Hamill dress up like Shifty and then wear a zombie costume? And who was the mummy? And if the zombie is Jabberjaw, why am I still undead? And furthermore... [Scooby tackles him and licks him nonstop] Hey! Hey!
- Scooby Doo: Any moment.
- Scott Innes as Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Flintstone, Scrappy-Doo
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones, Jabberjaw, Barney Rubble, Speed Buggy, Dynomutt
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake, Mandy
- B.J. Ward as Velma Dinkley, Betty Rubble