Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Televisions: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / What's New, Scooby Doo? / Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue / Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? | Movies: Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School / Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf / Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island / Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost / Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders / Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase / Scooby-Doo / Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico / Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed / Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster / Aloha, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? / Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! / Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King / Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword / Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra Doo / Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare / Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur / Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright / Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery / Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy / Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness / Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery / Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon / Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash / Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost / Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island / Scoob! / Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob / Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog / Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo! | Spin-offs: Daphne & Velma | Specials: Night of the Living Doo
- Directed and written by Joe Sichta.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Uh, let's not. And say we didn't.
- That's impossible. Rational mind-- shuttin' down.
- Daphne: And what about that adorable little fairy? We can't just let that icky Goblin King take her away. Right, Velma?
- Velma: [groans and lips smacking]
- Daphne: Oh, no! Velma's fried! All this must have overloaded her rational brain.
- Fred: Then it's up to us, Daphne. We've gotta get over the clock tower before midnight and set a trap for that magic maniac. Come on. [Velma inside mystery machine driving] Perhaps to trap clock tower to do.
- Shaggy: For once in our lives, Scoob, I hope we're too late for supper.
- Witch: It is very rude to linger in doorways.
- Frank Welker — Scooby/Fred
- Casey Kasem — Shaggy
- Mindy Cohn — Velma
- Grey DeLisle — Daphne
- Wayne - The Amazing Krudsky
- Jay Leno — Jack-O-Lantern
- Wallace Shawn - Mr. Gibbles
- Tim Curry — Goblin King