The New Scooby-Doo Movies
The New Scooby-Doo Movies (sometimes called The New Scooby-Doo Comedy Movies) was the second incarnation of the long-running Hanna-Barbera Saturday morning cartoon Scooby-Doo. It premiered on September 9, 1972 and ran for two seasons on CBS as an hour long show. Twenty-four episodes were ultimately produced (sixteen in 1972–1973, and eight more in 1973–1974).
From "Ghastly Ghost Town"
- (Fred and Daphne are walking through the desert)
- Fred: "This desert reminds me of a woman."
- Daphne: "Why's that?"
- Fred: "It goes on and on and on."
- Daphne (not amused): "Men!"
- Fred: "Come on, Daph. Where's your sense of humour?"
- Daphne: "Shriveled up in this heat."
From "Wednesday is Missing"
- (While looking for Wednesday Addams in the Addams Family house)
- Velma: "Come on, Shaggy. Don't you want to see Wednesday again?"
- Shaggy: "Yes! And I want to live to see Thursday and Friday and Saturday too!"'
- (Having left the Addams family, Fred asks where they are)
- Fred: No idea. Shaggy, check the map and tell us where we are."
- Shaggy: Can't tell. It's too dark. Wait; I'll light one of Uncle Fester's candles.
- Fred, Velma, Daphne and Scooby: Uncle Fester's candles?!
Fireworks come from the back and are all over the Mystery Machine.
From "The Haunted Showboat"
After the ghost of Capt. Scavenger introduce himself
- Shaggy: Heeeeeeellllppp! Man overboard!
- Fred: Who?
- Shaggy: (he jumps off the boat)ME! (Followed by Scooby-Doo and Sebastian and jump down of the boat, and later Alexander follow the suit)
- (later after the ghost are gone)
- Fred: Right now we have to fish up our buddies out of that river!
- Velma: What river?
- (Camera shows that Shaggy, Scooby, Sebastian and Alexander landed onto the bridge, tangled up with the rope)
- Alexander: I'm beginning to think that following ghosts is safer than following you two!
From "The Haunted Carnival"
- Van Dyke: As the Van Dyke says "The show must go on!"
- Shaggy: (Tryng to leave with Scooby) As the Van Shaggy says " The customer must get going!"
- Scooby: R-eah,ruh...Rurry! Rurry! Rurry!
From "The Caped Crusader Caper"
Batman and Robin are in the BatCopter chasing Joker and Penguin who are disguised along a plain.
- Batman: There are your fairy tale felons, Robin.
- Robin: They haven't a chance. No trees, no bushes, no place to hide.
Batman realizes that they have left the mystery machine on a road where the bridge was not in place
- Batman: Great Scott! The Mystery Machine! That bridge was out of place.
Robin looks down
- Robin: Don't worry Batman. It is down there on the river road.
Batman looks down and the mystery machine is seen
- Batman: Now it's time to capture those two.
They look down but find they have disappeared
- Batman: Great balls of fire! Our forest spirits have vanished!
- Robin: In a split second! But how? Where could they have gone?
- Batman: Let's get down there.
From "The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair"
- Penguin: We got them on the run!
- Joker: That's what I call a running gag!
- 1970s American animated TV shows
- American animated TV spin-offs
- Traditionally animated TV shows
- Crossover animated TV shows
- American children's animated adventure TV shows
- American children's animated comedy TV shows
- American children's animated fantasy TV shows
- American children's animated mystery TV shows
- Television series on DVD
- Cancelled shows
- CBS shows
- Teletoon Retro shows
- Animated TV shows about dogs
- Television series by Hanna-Barbera