Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Televisions: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / What's New, Scooby Doo? / Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue / Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated / Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? | Movies: Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School / Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf / Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island / Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost / Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders / Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase / Scooby-Doo / Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico / Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed / Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster / Aloha, Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? / Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! / Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King / Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword / Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra Doo / Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare / Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur / Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire / Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright / Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery / Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy / Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness / Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery / Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon / Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash / Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost / Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island / Scoob! / Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob / Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog / Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo! / Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too! | Spin-offs: Daphne & Velma | Specials: Night of the Living Doo
- Directed by Jim Stenstrum. Written by Glenn Leopold.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [first lines]
- Max: YEOW!!!
- Laura: Huh? What happened?
- Max: I got a blast from something.
- Laura: [walks over and peers at the meter] Yeah, you're right. It's over 120 on the meter.
- Max: [puts his headset back on searching for the signal] I don't hear it anymore.
- Daphne: Scooby, Shaggy, those aliens are Crystal and Amber!
- Scooby & Shaggy: [surprised] Huh?
- Shaggy: [confused] What are you talking about?
- Velma: Look at them!
- Scooby & Shaggy: [look at Crystal & Amber and Shaggy recognizes the piece symbol necklace still around Crystal's neck]
- Crystal: Shaggy, help!
- Shaggy: [shocked] Zoinks! Those are the girls!
- Steve: [taunting] Those two clowns can't help you!
- Crystal: [after she and Amber have revealed themselves to be aliens and changed back] I have another confession...
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like, I know. You're not a government agent.
- Crystal: Well actually, we are. But not from Earth. We were sent by our world to investigate signals from your planet.
- Amber: Transmitted from the south station.
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Zoinks! You can talk?
- Amber: Yes, quite well!
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like, dig that, Scoob! A talking dog!
- Scooby Doo: [surprised] Ryeah!
- Fred: [dryly, to Velma and Daphne] Imagine that.
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like, we're just completely destroyed. That's all.
- Scott Innes — Scooby, Shaggy
- Mary Kay Bergman — Daphne
- Frank Welker — Fred
- B.J. Ward — Velma
- Mark Hamill — Steve