The Simpsons/Season 33
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other uses of "The Simpsons", see The Simpsons (disambiguation).
The Star of the Backstage
- Barney: That really happened? I thought I imagined that.
Bart's in Jail!
- Bill Cipher: Buy crypto, suckers!
Treehouse of Horror XXXII
- Ralph: [after killing Sherri and Terri] I killed Jerry and Larry!
- Ralph: That's my pee-pee bed.
The Wayz We Were
- Ralph: Lisa is soft now.
A Serious Flanders (Part 1)
- Kostas Becker: A greedy man once yearned for more, so the fool began to borrow. He ate and drank and told the bank, "I'll pay the debt tomorrow." But as both dolt and purse grew fat, the calendar grew thinner. The debt collector had enough and hungered for his dinner. The coward ran, with coin in hand, but came dawn, lost his breath. The fool was caught, 'twas all for naught, for the collector's name was Death.
A Serious Flanders (Part 2)
Portrait of a Lackey on Fire
- Chalmers: SPINNNNERS!
Mothers and Other Strangers
A Made Maggie
- Lenny: Let me give her a sip of beer.
- Homer: You're out.
- Fit-Fat Tony: And you use the Kiss of Death with those lips?
The Longest Marge
Pixelated and Afraid
Boyz N the Highlands
You Won't Believe What This Episode is About - Act Three Will Shock You!
- Homer Simpson: OK, what here for 2 minutes while I get your treat. I'm going to open the windows halfway and leave the AC running. [kisses Santa's Little Helper and gets out of the car]
Bart the Cool Kid
Pretty Whittle Liar
- Ralph: I want to be a big word.
The Sound of Bleeding Gums
My Octopus and a Teacher
- Milhouse: Bart had Skittles with milk for breakfast.
Girls Just Shauna Have Fun
Marge the Meanie
- Moe: No outside peas.
- Mr. Burns: [to Blinky] What are you looking at?
Meat Is Murder
- Homer: Mmm...chest chips.