SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 10
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 (Main) | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Spin-offs: Kamp Koral / The Patrick Star Show
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
Lost in Bikini Bottom [10.1a]
Tutor Sauce [10.1b]
- Mr. Krabs: [checks his mirror which says, "Objects in Mirror Will Be Expensive." mirror pans to The Krusty Krab entrance and a sign saying "Broken Wall" appears] Oh, broken wall. [a sign saying "$15,000" appears] That's about $15,000. [the mirror pans to the inside of The Krusty Krab where smoke is coming out of the kitchen window and a sign saying "Kitchen Fire" appears] Oh, kitchen fire. [a sign saying "$6,523.87" appears] Oh, that'll be about 6 grand. Oh! A lawsuit? [mirror pans to Squidward hitting Harold on the head with a spatula and a sign saying "Lawsuit" appears along with a sign saying "$150,000,000,000."] Oh, that's a lot of zeroes! Oh. [his eyes deflate, but they quickly return back to normal]
[bubble transition to the boat breaking a "One Way" sign as Mr. Krabs gasps, then screams with SpongeBob as SpongeBob drives the wrong way on the road, avoiding other boats and a gasoline truck. The boat then goes out of control for a few seconds before stopping on the road again]
- SpongeBob: Well, at least I didn't hit the Krusty Krab that time. [chuckles nervously. The scene cuts to the other boats that were avoiding Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob crashing into the Krusty Krab, including the gasoline truck which destroys the Krusty Krab in a fiery explosion and leaving a charred Squidward left standing]
Squid Plus One [10.2a]
- Squidward: [quickly removes his relaxing stuff and takes out a phone book] Let's see here. Friends. [coughs and then blows away the dust, then sighs] [while looking through the phone book] Friends, friends... [keeps flipping the pages until he spots the number, "555-5717". Squidward gets surprised until it is revealed that the number was formed by little bugs] Hm. Yeah, I wonder if I still have my receipt for this thing. No big deal. Anybody can make a friend by... [reveals more of the card that says...] "TONIGHT!"? [walks around the house] Let's see. There must be someone who's a real part of your life, Squidward. Who do you see every single day? Who do you know like the back of your suction cups? [sees SpongeBob out the window, laughing and playing with his jump rope] But, of course! It's so simple. [runs outside. SpongeBob falls on his jump rope] SpongeBob, I have something to ask you.
- SpongeBob: [happily blinks his eyes to the camera] Of course, I'll go to the opening with you!
- Squidward: That wasn't the question. Which way did the mailman go?
The Executive Treatment [10.2b]
- Fish: Right here is where all the biggest business decisions in the business are made. Why, if an imposter were to be caught in here, hmm…
- Patrick: He’d be given a sandwich and sent on his way?
- Fish: No, he’d be convicted as a corporate spy and sent to jail forever and ever and ever.
Company Picnic [10.3a]
- [The pen is hurling towards Simmy. SpongeBob, in slow motion, runs to Simmy.]
- SpongeBob: [in slow motion] Simmy! Look out! There's a candied pen heading straight for your eye due to my act of swatting it away without first considering the trajectory! Oh, I wish I could give my words out faster, but everything's in slow motion! [The pen is about to hit Simmy.] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- [However, instead of hitting Simmy, it went through the robot. The pen lands on the ground and rolls to a projector. SpongeBob bangs on the projector, revealing that Simmy and Tally was just a trash can and a ball wash post.]
- SpongeBob: Simmy and Tally are holograms? Then that means... [The projector reveals that the world's most exciting roller coaster was actually a rotting corpse of a sea monster.]
- Squidward: I was riding that? What about those delicacies I was eating?
- [The projector reveals that the food Squidward ate was just rotten chum. The projector also revealed that the pen he was sucking on was a caterpillar. Squidward freaks out and rubs his tongue in disgust. The projector reveals that the van Plankton drove on was an old broken down van. Mr. Krabs gasps in wonder what the stuffed walruses were. But nothing happens.]
- Mr. Krabs: Whew! That was a clo... [The projector reveals that the stuffed walruses were actually fish skeletons. Mr. Krabs screams in terror and the skeletons crumble to dust.] You saved me, boy. How did you do it?
- SpongeBob: I guess my mind was all sharp from the relaxing fun I had at your company picnic, Mr. Krabs.
- [Plankton walks up to them.]
- Plankton: Unbelievable! [Mr. Krabs picks up Plankton.] Uh oh. [Mr. Krabs puts Plankton on the disk-shaped paper with mustard and throws him out in the distance. Once it landed, there was an explosion.]
- SpongeBob: [jumps up as a rainbow appears and jellyfish fly around] The greatest company picnic ever!
- Mr. Krabs: Alright, enough relaxing. Back to work! [laughs as he leaves]
- [The episode ends with SpongeBob still being in the air and an angry Squidward gets stung in the head by a jellyfish.]
Pull Up a Barrel [10.3b]
- Squidward: What are we all winking about?
- SpongeBob: I don't know! [SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs continues to wink, much to Squidward's annoyance.]
- SpongeBob: [after seeing a truck, he hides Senor Poopus behind his back, run and trips over a snail, and falls face flat in the sand. He emerges with his face full of sand and disfigured like Quasimodo] Sanctuary! Sanctuary! Everybody in. Everybody in!
What's Eating Patrick? [10.4b]
- Mr. Krabs: [singing] Oh... I wonder, wonder, wonder how many Krabby Patties must we make?
- Squidward: Wonder no longer. You only need 1.
- Mr. Krabs: [gasps] [singing backwards] ⸮ekam ew tsum seittaP ybbaK ynam woh rednow, rednow, rednow I ...hO (Oh... I wonder, wonder, wonder how many Krabby Patties must we make?) What do you mean "1"?
- Squidward: Didn't you see today's newspaper?
- Mr. Krabs: "No takers for McNulty Challenge". Ha! What's that suppose to mean?
- Squidward: He's the current champion. He only needs to eat 1 patty to win.
Patrick! The Game [10.5a]
- Patrick: It's called... "Patrick! The Game!"
- SpongeBob: Wow.
The Sewers of Bikini Bottom [10.5b]
- Mr. Krabs: Listen up, crew, I have an announcement. Bikini Bottom's newest sports stadium will officially be named after this restaurant!
- SpongeBob: "The Krusty Krab Stadium." Wow!
- Mr. Krabs: Paying for the naming rights, will make me millions!
- SpongeBob: Opening day is today! Tailgate party!
SpongeBob LongPants [10.6a]
- SpongeBob: Wow! Another Mermaid Man reboot. It's how I always re-imagined the reboot would be remade. [wind blows; shivers] Ooh, cold knees!
- Salesfish: [drives by, then park and jumps out of his boat with a suitcase] Well you see you got cold knees, icy joints like... vivian, patellas? What you need is a pair of longpants.
- SpongeBob: Longpants? [twists around looking at the pants spin around him]
Larry's Gym [10.6b]
- Larry: You see before you is a combination of my lifelong dream! A place of my own where I can work out everyday and anytime I want, Larry's Gym! [crowd is cheering again]
- Larry: Looking out at this sea of plastic muscles and sagging flesh, frankly, I'm disgusted.
- Crowd: Awwww!
- Larry: I'm now opening the gym to everyone in Bikini Bottom! [crowd cheers for the third time] ...For the price of a lifetime membership.
- Crowd: Awww! [looks down]
- Larry: But today, everything is free!
The Fish Bowl [10.7a]
- SpongeBob: Patrick, you are making very poor choices!
Married to Money [10.7b]
- Mr. Krabs: You know somethin'? [jumps off the bench and points at Cashina] You look like $1,000,000 when you smile. [Cashina giggles again; Mr. Krabs gets down onto one knee] Cashina, would you make this old crab's day... and allow me to take you to a place where you can buy me dinner? [smiles again]
- Cashina: I'd love to... [her face becomes completely transparent as the rest of her darkens, revealing none other than Plankton inside, sitting on a chair and controlling Cashina by means of a lever, a control panel with buttons, a joystick, and a microphone on it, and a camera]
- Plankton: [puts his hand over the microphone] ...Scam you out of your secret formula, that is. [laughs evilly as Cashina's face reappears; she covers her mouth as Plankton's laugh only comes out as a small giggle]
Mall Girl Pearl [10.8a]
- Beatrice: ...And that's why today, we all wear shoes.
- Marina: Okay, okay, We get it. We will stop being mean, I promise. Just let us go.
- All: Whoa! [groaning]
- Marina: Listen, Pearl. We didn't mean to hurt your feeling or anything. We just, like, think it's weird that you're, like, a grandma now or whatever. We don't really get it.
- Pearl: Well, I don't care what you think anymore anyway. I'm being true to myself, and--and that's all that matters!
Two Thumbs Down [10.8b]
- Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, you old patty junkie! Welcome home son! [SpongeBob glances at Patrick]
- Patrick: It's okay, I hate work anyway. [everyone laughs]
- SpongeBob: Oh, Patrick!
- Patrick: No really, I do hate work! [everyone laughs even harder, even Patrick starts laughing] Everybody's laughing! Oh hey SpongeBob, I got something for ya!
- SpongeBob: Yes, Patrick?
- [Patrick gives SpongeBob two thumbs-ups, as well as SpongeBob. The crowd cheers, SpongeBob's and Patrick's thumbs launch into the air, and explode into a big "THE END" and the episode ends]
Sharks vs. Pods [10.9a]
- SpongeBob: Showdown? I can't fight in a showdown! I'll have to go into the Witness Protection program, [goes through pictures of The Krusty Krab] I'll have to quit working at The Krusty Krab, I'll never flip a succulent Krabby Patty ever again. Oh, what have I done? [notices a note next to Gary's food bowl and picks it up and reads it.] "Hey yo Sponge-o, we were in your neck of the woods and decided to pickup your beloved pet Gary, if you wanna see him you better hightail your porous caboose over to the showdown, sincerely Sharkface and the other Sharks", Gary! No! [runs through the wall and out of his house, but runs back and breaks through the door.] I have to save Gary, I have to go to the showdown! I have to get ready to fight! [puts on shades; gets 100% lard patty oil and dips his head in it, and then has some hair, he uses his hair to hit a punching bag, and then spins around two spatulas and slices almost everything in the room.] I'm ready!
CopyBob DittoPants [10.9b]
- Plankton: Quickly, man! Before you fade, what's the formula?!
- SpongeBob Copy: It's easy. You take one par... Whoa! I don't feel so good... [Disappears]
- Plankton: Wait, no! [Each time he goes near a copy, he says "The formula!" but then each copy disappears. Scene cuts to a bunch of other copies cleaning the roof, mowing the lawn, and some other things but they disappear. Then the scene cuts to Patrick playing with some of the copies but they disappear also.]
- Patrick: Life is but a walking shadow. Ha-lube-lube-lube-lube-lube... [Stopped because he gets hit by a lawnmower and gets split into 9 mini copies of himself. Scene transitions to Plankton running over to the final copy.]
- Plankton: What's the formula?! [Mr. Krabs enters.]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, I did it. I calculated 1 paycheck down into 300 separate tiny checks. Only one of you left? Here.
- [The copy vanishes]
- Plankton: Geez, what a cheapskate.
- [Squidward presents himself at SpongeBob's home, dressed up in typical German clothes, in order to convince him that a German family has moved there]
- Squidward: [with a German accent] Ehm... German hello...?
- SpongeBob: ACH! Guten Morgen! Mein Name ist SpongeBob.
- Squidward: [baffled] Say what?
- SpongeBob: Guten Morgen! Mein Name ist SpongeBob. Ich bin gekommen, um meine alte Heimat zu besuchen.
- Squidward: Please, would you speaken Sie English? I need za practice...
Lame and Fortune [10.10b]
- Plankton: I guess I didn't really think that through.
- Mr. Krabs: I figured the funeral fortune was phony, Plankton.
- Plankton: Oh, yeah?! What are you going to do about it, Eugene?
- Mr. Krabs: Nothing, Sheldon. [holds a fortune cookie] Here, have a fortune cookie. [gives Plankton the fortune cookie]
- Plankton: [opens fortune cookie and starts reading the fortune teller] Eh. "You will go on a long voyage where you will get everything you deserve." [gets picked up by Mr. Krabs] Hey!
- [the ending follows to a Chinese restaurant where Plankton pops out of a fortune cookie and is avoiding the chopsticks.]
- Plankton: Ahh! Hey! [gets grabbed by the chopsticks] Ooh! Mommy! [a chomping noise is heard]
Goodbye, Krabby Patty? [10.11]
- Patrick: [awkward] Good evening, ladies and... the other ones. I know you're all excited to see the 400th commercial, but before we see it, I just want to say... [Patrick looks at SpongeBob, who gives him a thumbs up. Then he turns to the audience.] That... [looks at Don and Mr. Krabs] that... Frozen Krabby Patties are...
- SpongeBob: Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.
- Patrick: [determining] ...Made with sand! [The audience gasps in shock.]
- Mr. Krabs: [shocked] Oh, no! [Mr. Krabs faints in Don's arms again.]
- Don Grouper: That was cute when you were rich. [drops Mr. Krabs and surrenders with his hands up guiltily] I'm out of here. [Don leaves the stage as the audience vomit out sand. In doing so, their butts shrink down to their normal size. The scene changes to a graph of the Frozen Krabby Patty sales going down.]
- Perch Perkins: And in shocking news today, it has been revealed that Frozen Krabby Patties are made with sand.
- [As everyone is watching the news, various people vomit out sand and their butts shrink back to normal. One of which vomits out palm trees. Another vomits out patty-shaped sand. Another vomits out sand shaped like a rectangular box. Another vomits sand through his eye sockets. Another vomits out sand with a snail in it. Then their butts begins to shrivel up afterwards. Not wanting to take this anymore, the customers decided once and for all to throw away all of the frozen patties they bought. Mr. Krabs is seen near a trashcan, depressed. The Krusty Factory is being closed down and pushed away by construction workers.]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, it's gone. Everything I spent me life building is all gone. I'm ruined. [sobs]
Sandy's Nutmare [10.12a]
- SpongeBob: Oh no! The nuts stopped!
- Patrick: Hold on! I got this! [Patrick pokes the tree with his umbrella, but much to his horror, the tree cracks, loses its leaves and inexplicably dies. SpongeBob and Patrick scream.]
- SpongeBob: Oh no! Patrick, we have to do something! Sandy'll never forgive us if we ruined her tree!
- Patrick: And I'll never forgive her if she runs out of Nutty Butter!
Bulletin Board [10.12b]
- SpongeBob [to Mr. Krabs] : Let's see what other nice people are saying. [He walks out of Mr. Krabs office. Moments later, SpongeBob is standing in front of the bulletin board, screaming and clutching his head] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
- Dave: What are you shrieking about? [SpongeBob hurriedly covers a space of the bulletin board]
- SpongeBob [evasively]: Nothing, I just love to shriek! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Food Con Castaways [10.13a]
- SpongeBob: Positions everyone! [SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward position themselves to protect the Krabby Patty at all costs. Suddenly, they hear something growling in the bushes. They get scared by the growling sound until a small snail pops out and meows.] Aww. Hey, little fella. [SpongeBob thought the snail was harmless and friendly. But to his surprise, the snail transforms into a monster and roars at them. Everyone screams and the snail monster grabs the Krabby Patty.]
- SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward: THE PATTY! [The snail monster begins to fly away with the Krabby Patty.]
- SpongeBob: [Panics and runs around] Oh, what are we gonna do?!
- Mr. Krabs: Don't eat my patty! [Mr. Krabs grabs Squidward and throws him in the air. Squidward ends up in the snail monster's claws and the monster eats Squidward. However, the monster spits Squidward out and rubs his tongue, meaning that he didn't like the taste of Squidward. Squidward falls flat on his face in the ground and SpongeBob catches the Krabby Patty.]
- SpongeBob: Squidward, you've saved the Krabby Patty!
- Squidward: Whoopee.
Snail Mail [10.13b]
- SpongeBob: Pen Pal, this one's for you. [SpongeBob's plane drives down the runway and slowly begins to take off. SpongeBob pulls down the lever and the plane starts to fly. The audience cheers in astonishment.] Whoo-hoo! I'm flying! Yee-haw! [Suddenly, to SpongeBob's surprise, Patrick is running on the runway below him.]
- Patrick: Hey, SpongeBob! I can't believe you can actually fly like you said in your letter!
- SpongeBob: Patrick? You're Pen Pal?
- Patrick: [laughs] Duh! [laughs]
- SpongeBob: But... but you said you were dying! You're not dying!
- Patrick: Dying? Oh, oh! You didn't read the whole letter!
- SpongeBob: [pulls out the letter] See? It says, "I wish I could watch you fly because I am dying!"
- Patrick: [pulls out his second letter] And here's the second page! "To see you as a real pilot, SpongeBob. Here are some other things I like to see: candy rain, a firetruck full of clowns, and... a bunch of other stuff."
- SpongeBob: It all makes sense now! [laughs] Oh, Patrick! [laughs]
- Patrick: [laughs as his letter slips off his hands] You thought I was dying!
Pineapple Invasion [10.14a]
Salsa Imbecilicus [10.14b]
Mutiny on the Krusty [10.15a]
- SpongeBob: Here you go, Mr. Krabs. You earned it.
- Mr. Krabs: Well, boy-yo, you believed in me. So, today will be a payday for you.
- Squidward: What about me?
- Mr. Krabs: You, Ex-Captain Squidward, have gone from payday to mayday! Mush! Every last one of ya! All the way back to Bikini Bottom! [laughs]
- [The episode ends with Squidward and the customers pulling the Krusty Krab back to Bikini Bottom while SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs sit on the roof.]
The Whole Tooth [10.15b]
- Patrick: HEY! Where do you think you're going, chum chewer? [Patrick grabs Squidward and holds him up. Patrick and SpongeBob are now angry at Squidward for what he tried to do.]
- Squidward: Hey, come on! This is just a big misunderstanding! Ferry, fairy: They're two different words that just happen to sound alike! [SpongeBob holds up a bucket of chum meat.]
- SpongeBob: Open wide, Squidward!
- Squidward: NO! [Squidward's teeth scream and they jump out of his mouth. Squidward's teeth go into the water and swim towards the Tooth Ferry, ending the episode.]
Whirly Brains [10.16a]
- [The scene shows how Spongebob and Patrick are bored]
- Spongebob: [sighs] Your turn. [gives patrick the stick]
- [Patrick hits the cup with the stick]
Mermaid Pants [10.16b]
- [Squidward and Mr. Krabs walk into the room and Squidward takes one of the comic books]
- Squidward: [laughs] You're a comic book geek!
Unreal Estate [10.17a]
- Squidward: Oh, that house was too dangerous for you. [feels his head hurt] Ow. Besides, it was just a house, but this is a castle with a moat and everything.
- SpongeBob: It's a long way from Bikini Bottom.
- Squidward: I know.
- SpongeBob: Huh?
- Squidward: I mean, don't worry about it. It's a short 11-hour commute to the Krusty Krab from here.
Code Yellow [10.17b]
- Nurse: You can't dump your garbage here, sir
- SpongeBob: Oh, that's not garbage. That's my friend, Squidward. We're here to check in. [removes the trashcan off of Squidward, and his nose is covered with garbage]
- Nurse: Holy nostroly! You must be here for the nose job. Let's, uh… get your paperwork filled out.
Mimic Madness [10.18]
- SpongeBob: [imitating the French Narrator as he reads the time card] 80,000 impressions later...
- French Narrator: Would you please stop imitating me? It is starting to get very annoying.
Snooze You Lose [10.19a]
- SpongeBob: [appearing behind Squidward] Why don't you try taking a walk? Works for me.
- Squidward [so tired he can't bring his voice above a faint groan]: You know, normally, I jump up and scream when you appear like that. But I'm so tired, I'm just gonna take your stupid advice.
- [Squidward lumbers into SpongeBob's living room with a vacant look on his face]:
- Patrick: SpongeBob, what's happening?
- SpongeBob: I don't know.
- [Squidward's eyes close. He begins to snore and collapses to the ground in a deep sleep. SpongeBob quickly forms into the shape of a mattress and catches the octopus before he hits the ground. Squidward mutters in his sleep and fluffs SpongeBob's eyes like they're pillows. SpongeBob smiles warmly]
- SpongeBob: Aww, the poor guy was just sleepy.
- Bus driver: What some people won't do to cheat the system.
Krusty Katering [10.19b]
- Patrick: Hey, kids, I'm a...
- [The kids scream at Patrick's clown outfit. Patrick screams and hides in the coral tree]
- Mr. Krabs: Hey, I'm not paying you to play hide-and-seek! These children want to be entertained! Get down here!
- [Mr. Krabs shakes the tree and Patrick falls off the tree]
- Mr. Krabs: Whoa. [belches] This must be the place. [enters Ms. Mildred's room] Hello? Ooh.
- [In the middle of the room, there is a large water bed]
- Mr. Krabs: Ooh-ee. That is one big—water bed?
- [Mr. Krabs touches the bed and it ripples up to the top. On top of the bed, Billy is up there bouncing on it]
- Billy: Birthday cake!
- Mr. Krabs: Dogfish!
- Billy: Hi, Daddy!
- Mr. Krabs: Don't call me that! And stop jumping on that water bed! You'll pop it!
- Billy: Okay, Daddy!
- Mr. Krabs: [climbs up to the top] Get over here!
- [Mr. Krabs jumps on the bed to grab Billy, but misses]
- Billy: Hah, Daddy!
- Mr. Krabs: Why, you little...
- [Mr. Krabs jumps on the bed to grab Billy, but misses again. Mr. Krabs growls and tries to catch Billy. However, his pointy feet pops the water bed]
- Billy: Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- Mr. Krabs: Uh-oh.
- Billy: Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- [The water bed explodes water]
- [Squidward wanders into the fray of the party with a plate of Krabby Patties and his bottom lip pulled straight up over his nose]
- Squidward: Krabby Patty? Krabby Patty?
- [a dirt-covered little boy runs up to Squidward and starts touching the patties]
- Kid #1: Ooh, ooh, oh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
- [Squidward's nose slips out from his bottom lip and he holds the plate away from the boy]
- Squidward: You're contaminating the food! Just pick one.
- [He holds the plate out to the boy again, but the boy sneezes on him- and the plate of patties. The octopus looks in horror at the plate of Krabby Patties covered in snot. The boy takes a Krabby Patty and runs off, laughing. Squidward shakes himself off]
- Squidward: I'VE BEEN INFECTED!!!!
- [More children come and munch on the infected Patties. Squidward retches, causing the children to scream]
- Squidward: Who wants fooood? I'm a mindless drone with fooood, workin' for the man.
- [He picks his teeth with a toothpick and then notices the band. There's even a clarinet player. He's so entranced that his eyes pop out onto the patties
- Customer: Eh-hem.
- [Squidward stuffs the plate of patties into her mouth]
- Squidward: Here you go, princess.
- [He rubs his hands together, chuckling]
SpongeBob's Place [10.20a]
- [The scene changes to Squidward walking home until he notices that everyone is lining up inside SpongeBob's house, which is now named, "SpongeBob's Place."]
- Squidward: "SpongeBob's Place?" What in the ocean? [squeezes though some people] Pardon me. Don't mind me! [opens his front door] Just trying to get in my own front DOOR! [enters his house]
- [Squidward takes his phone and calls the Health Inspector]
- Phone Operator: You've reached the Health Department. If you'd like to leave a message, wait for the cough.
- [A person coughs through Squidward's phone]
- Squidward: Everybody's a comedian. This is Squidward Tentacles, and I'd like to lodge a complaint about my neighbor SpongeBob.
- Phone Operator: Um....
Plankton Gets the Boot [10.20b]
- [At the Chum Bucket, with Plankton working on The Analyzer]
- Karen: Oh Planky-bear? Plankton? [Plankton ignores her] Plankton!
- Plankton: What? What is it, Karen? Can't you see I'm working there! [points right close to the electronic components of The Analyzer]
- Karen: Yes, but I wanted you to show you my new screensaver. [Shows a screensaver full of flying cake mixers] What do you think?
- Plankton: [sarcastically, not looking at her, and still building electrical components] Great.
- Karen: [rolls towards Plankton] You didn't even look.
- Plankton: Ehh... [looks at Karen] No, I didn't! Can't you see I'm working on my new molecular analyzer? [The Analyzer starts picturing whatever Plankton says] Now all I need is the smallest molecule of a patty and the formula will be mine!
- Karen: Just tell me if I should permanently upload the screensaver!
- Plankton: I said not now– [accidentally switches The Analyzer on and he gets sucked up by The Analyzer's tube] Oww-oww! [gets processed into the various machines. He gets smashed by a boot and flipped, dragged over by a robot hand to be wringed out by two other robotic hands. Liquid Plankton goes into another machine to be zapped and processed into binary dump. Plankton makes drowning noises as he is being processed into binary dump]
- The Analyzer: Analyzing... 30% mean guy, 20% spiteful monster, 50% evil butt-head. Sample is... 100% big jerk. [Pushes out Plankton, who is now back in his normal form] I have also analyzed your screensaver, Karen. It is most beautiful! [Rainbow appears on his screen]
- Plankton: No one asked you! [smashes The Analyzer with a wrench] Are you happy now, Karen?
- Karen: No, I'm not! I was just trying to make myself pretty for you, but do you even care? All you ever do is make stupid schemes about stupid sandwiches!
- Plankton: Stupid? Your new screensaver is stupid and it makes your processor look fat!
- Karen: [as her screen becomes fire] WHAT?!
- Plankton: Oop! Okay, let's all calm down before you say something you'll regret!
- Karen: You know what? No one talks to me like that! Get out!
- Plankton: I will not get out! This is my restaurant and no one can make me... [gets kicked out] ...Leave!
Life Insurance [10.21q]
Burst Your Bubble [10.21b]
Plankton Retires [10.22a]
- Mr. Krabs: Gotcha!
- [Plankton walks casually to Mr. Krabs' office, wearing a headset. Nobody notices him come in: the customers are busy eating and Squidward is snoring away at the counter]
- Plankton: That's right, Karen. By the time those two knuckleheads figure it out, I'll be knee-deep in secret formula!... Yes, I'll wear my galoshes.
Trident Trouble [10.22b]
The Incredible Shrinking Sponge [10.23a]
The Getaway [10.24a]
Lost and Found [10.24b]
- Squidward: Typical.