SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 9
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 (Main) | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Spin-offs: Kamp Koral / The Patrick Star Show
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
- SpongeBob and Patrick: What was that?
- British Gentleman: Why, those are the Dwastic Wadicals, the #1 practitioners of extweme spowts. [sips tea]
- SpongeBob and Patrick: Extreme what?
- British Gentleman: Extweme... spowts.
- Patrick: "Extreme spots"? Well, that's no fair. You're already covers in extreme spots. Ooh, hold on a second. [hive buzzing, Patrick screaming, electricity crackling] Okay, let's do meet our new heroes.
Squirrel Record (1.2)
- Author: Thank you. Yes. Oh my... well, then... I'm afraid you've broken no records.
- SpongeBob and Sandy: Huh?
- Author: This book is 30 years old. These records were broken ages ago. You, however, have sent a brand new record: Most injuries sustained while helping a friend.
- Sandy: Good for you, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: [cracks] Um... hooray.
- Author: Say "cheese"! [takes a picture as the episode ends]
- Patrick-Man: Hey, where'd he come from?
- SpongeBob: [gasps] The Dirty Bubble?!
- Patrick-Man: The Dirty Bubble? I wanted to unmask Man Ray.
Gary's New Toy (2.2)
- SpongeBob: And so it's come to this. No home, no best friend, and sleeping under a bus stop. [a nematode pops out of the ground] Hello, little nematode. Will you be my friend? [the nematode crawls onto SpongeBob's arm] Atta boy. [the nematode crawls onto SpongeBob's arm] That tickles! [the nematode emerges with his wallet] Hey, my wallet! Good thing I cancelled those credit cards.
License to Milkshake (3.1)
- Fish: This shake is disgusting! Why, you probably don't even have a license to milkshake!
- SpongeBob: A license to milkshake? Well, of course I do, silly! And it doesn't expire until... [looks at his license] ...seven years ago!?
Squid Baby (3.2)
- Squidward: What the? Where am I? What's going on?
- SpongeBob: Oh, Squidward, you're back to your normal grown-up self.
- Squidward: Of course I'm grown-up! Why wouldn't I be?! [notices he's wearing a diaper] Am I wearing... a diaper?
- SpongeBob: Yes.
- Squidward: Is it full? [looks inside diaper and screams]
- SpongeBob: Sorry, Squidward! I was gonna change it, but I got in the wra... [Squidward puts his hand over SpongeBob's mouth]
- Squidward: Stop! Not another word about this! Ever.
- SpongeBob: Kids, they grow up so fast.
Little Yellow Book (4.1)
- Squidward: What do you think of Mr. Krabs' new plaid kilt?
- SpongeBob: P-p-p-p-plaid? [SpongeBob starts clucking like a chicken]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, you don't have to be nasty about it!
Bumper to Bumper (4.2)
- SpongeBob: Focus on the road. There is nothing but the road.
Eek, an Urchin! (5.1)
Squid Defense (5.2)
- Squidward: Am I under arrest?
- Policeman: You sure are! And you have the right to remain silent.
- (Squidward Screams)
- Policeman: Or not silent.
Evil Spatula (6.2)
- SpongeBob: How much do we need?
- Mr. Krabs: Careful, SpongeBob! Just two drops and that stuff could-
- SpongeBob: Got it. Two dro- [Squeezes out some drops in the barrel. A loud explosion occurs and SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are smeared in black and their faces are blown up.]
- Mr. Krabs: -blow our faces off.
It Came from Goo Lagoon (Episode 7)
- Plankton: [flies his pod and uses the windshield wipers to clean the goo off the window] Now to see what's inside a Krabby Patty! "Just one ingredient:..." [rolls down the paper as he continues to read only to find that there is a stick of dynamite attached to it] Darn it, Krabs! [the dynamite explodes inside the pod and it crash lands on the roof of the Chum Bucket] Ow. [Mr. Krabs laughs at Plankton's failure with joy]
Safe Deposit Krabs (8.1)
Plankton's Pet (8.2)
- Plankton: SpongeBob, before we're torn to shreds, I'd like to thank you for helping me look for Spot.
- SpongeBob: Aw, it was nothing. Hey, speaking of Spots. Did yo always have a double pupil?
- Plankton: A double what? [pulls Spot off eye] Spot! [dramatic music plays in the background] Thank entropy you're safe! You were hiding on my optical cornea the whole time! You sneaky little amoeba, you.
- [Spot barks and licks Plankton. Plankton laughs]
- SpongeBob: Aw, I'm glad you found Spot. [animals shrieking] Unfortunately, the animals found us too.
- Plankton: Good-bye, Spot. I guess this is the end of the road for us.
- [Spot growls, barks, and jumps out of Plankton's arms]
- Plankton: Spot, no!
- [Spot barks at other animals. the animals laugh. Spot snarls and grows to a much larger size. Spot barks loudly at animals. The animals all run away back into their cages. The cages close. Spot growls and shrinks back to small size. Spot jumps back into Plankton's arms]
- SpongeBob: Wow, Spot! You saved us!
- Plankton: I taught him everything he knows!
- [Spot barks and licks Plankton as the episode ends]
Don't Look Now (9.1)
Séance Shméance (9.2)
Kenny the Cat (10.1)
Yeti Krabs (10.2)
- Squidward: SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: Yes?
- Squidward: You know I hate you, right?
- SpongeBob: Yes, I do.
- Squidward: Well, I hate the smell of burning Krabby Patties more. [He gets down on one pair of knees and takes SpongeBob's hand to propose... that he come back to the Krusty Krab] Please come back and be the fry cook again.