SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 12
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Main
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
- Aliens: Thank you kindly for inviting us, old timer. Well, we're off to destroy the universe. Yee-haw!
- Old Man Jenkins: Y'all come back and invade any time.
- SpongeBob: Annihilate safely.
Gary & Spot (1.2)
- [Gary eats trash out of a garbage can]
- Sandy: It may not look like much to you and me, but this here is four-star dining to a snail!
The Nitwitting (2.1)
- Patrick: Okay, thanks, buddy. I'm going to my club meeting now.
- SpongeBob: What's your club, hmm?
- Patrick: Uh, it's the Empty Head Society. It's a place where guys like me can give their... [reading off a card] ..."Powerful intellects" a much-needed rest.
The Ballad of Filthy Muck (2.2)
- Old Man Jenkins: Boo! I can't smell, but you two stink!
The Krusty Slammer (3.1)
- [Plankton has finished painting an insulting message on the Krusty Krab]
- Police officer: Hey, you! You're under arrest.
- Plankton: Arrest? For what? I didn't even steal anything this time.
- Mr. Krabs: Vandalism's a crime, too! You've been caught red-handed, Plankton.
Pineapple RV (3.2)
Gary's Got Legs (4.1)
- Mr. Krabs: Where the halibut is SpongeBob?
- Squidward: Maybe he quit? Or got hit by a bus? [excited] Or caught a terminal disease!
King Plankton (4.2)
- [The Chum Bucket's hand picks the bucket up and throws it away]
- SpongeBob: Bye, sea chimps! Have a good flight! It was so nice of you to help relocate the sea chimps, Plankton. You rule!
- Plankton: Not today, SpongeBob. Not today. [puts on crown] But... someday! [laughs; Patrick eats him and burps out the crown]
Plankton's Old Chum (5.1)
- SpongeBob: Lights, please. [a spotlight shines on SpongeBob] And lo, there was chum. A food that turned from revolting to festive by magical thinking. And the goodwill of chum clogged the hearts of fish kind and ushered in a new—[chum is thrown at him]
Stormy Weather (5.2)
- Gale Doppler: You know, everybody complains about the weather, but my next guests actually do something about it. Did you two always want to be storm clouds? [the storm clouds blow Gale away]
Swamp Mates (6.1)
One Trick Sponge (6.2)
The Krusty Bucket (7.1)
- [PlanKrab leaves the Krusty Krab]
- Plankton: All right, Two-Face, what's the big idea? What have you been doing all this time?!
- PlanKrab: Oh, nothing much-erer. Just stealin' the formuler-erer... [shows Plankton the formula]
- Plankton: Uh-whaaaa?
- PlanKrab: Taking over this restaurant-erer...
- SpongeBob and Squidward: Hooray for PlanKrab! He's the best boss ever!
- PlanKrab: And kicking Krabs out on his booty-erererer! [points to Mr. Krabs looking through the window and crying]
Squid's on a Bus (7.2)
- [SpongeBob enters the bus that Squidward is driving]
- SpongeBob: It's you! I've always dreamed one day I'd board a bus and see you driving it.
- Squidward: Why am I in that dream?
- SpongeBob: Oh, Squidward, you're in all my dreams.
Sandy's Nutty Nieces (8.1)
- Sandy: I tried to tell ya the first rule of babysitting my nieces.
- SpongeBob: What's that?
- Sandy: Don't babysit my nieces!
Insecurity Guards (8.2)
- [Squidward shows his painting to an art critic]
- Squidward: Well, what do you think? Do you love it?
- Art critic: Mr. Tentacles, I simply cannot express my true feelings about your work.
- Squidward: Yes, I realize my artistic brilliance can be overwhelming.
- Art critic: Quite frankly... It stinks!
Broken Alarm (9.1)
Karen's Baby (9.2)
Shell Games (10.1)
Senior Discount (10.2)
- Mr. Krabs: And he don't buy nothin' else neither. He just makes that disgustin' condiment soup and listens to his radio, all for free. [Old Man Jenkins bangs on the radio to turn it on and sips on his "condiment soup"] And anytime someone says somethin' to him, it's always the same response...
- Frankie Billy: Excuse me, could you turn the volume down on your soup?
- Old Man Jenkins: Respect your elders! [hits Frankie Billy on the head]
- Frankie Billy: Yes, sir! Sorry, sir! [runs off crying]
Mind the Gap (11.1)
Dirty Bubble Returns (11.2)
Jolly Lodgers (12.1)
Biddy Sitting (12.2)
SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout (Episodes 13–14)
- SpongeBob: (after the bus is refilled with water) Yeesh, I thought this was my birthday, not my death day! (He laughs. Patrick looks disturbed)
SpongeBob in RandomLand (15.1)
SpongeBob's Bad Habit (15.2)
- [customers in the Krusty Krab are eating slowly, and making noises while doing so, which gets Squidward more and more angry with each noise. A customer burps which pushes Squidward to his breaking point]
- Squidward: AAAH! ANOTHER ROTTEN DAY AT THE KRUSTY KRAB!
Boss for a Day (17.1)
The Goofy Newbie (17.2)
The Ghost of Plankton (18.1)
My Two Krabses (18.2)
Knock Knock, Who's There? (19.1)
Pat Hearts Squid (19.2)
Lighthouse Louie (20.1)
Hiccup Plague (20.2)
A Cabin in the Kelp (21.1)
The Hankering (21.2)
Who R Zoo? (22.1)
The Kwarantined Krab (22.2)
Plankton's Intern (23.1)
Patrick's Tantrum (23.2)
Bubble Bass's Tab (24.1)
Kooky Cooks (24.2)
Escape From Glove World (Episode 25)
Krusty Koncessionaires (26.1)
Dream Hoppers (26.2)