SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 1
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 (Main) | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Spin-offs: Kamp Koral / The Patrick Star Show | Specials: The Tidal Zone
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999–present) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
Help Wanted [1.1a]
- Patrick: Where do you think you're going?
- SpongeBob: I was just-
- Patrick: No, you're not. You're going to the Krusty Krab and get! That! Job!
- SpongeBob: I can't. Don't you see I'm not good enough.
- Patrick: Whose first words were "May I take your order?"?
- SpongeBob: Mine were.
- Patrick: Who made a spatula out of toothpicks in wood shop?
- SpongeBob: I did.
- Patrick: Who's a, uh, who's uh, oh [grimaces and contorts twice while trying to come up with a good third line] And who's a big yellow cube with holes?
- SpongeBob: I am!
- Patrick: [jumps] Who's ready?
- SpongeBob: [also jumps] I'm ready!
- Patrick: [jumps the second time] Who's ready?
- SpongeBob: [jumps higher] I'm ready!
- Patrick: [jumps the third and final time] Who's ready?
- SpongeBob: [jumps really high] I'M READY!! [runs toward the Krusty Krab] I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
Reef Blower [1.1b]
- [Note: this is a silent episode with no dialogue]
- SpongeBob: [to the shell, captioned] You!
Tea at the Treedome [1.1c]
- SpongeBob: [runs to Patrick] Patrick! Patrick! Patrick, Patrick, Patrick! [stops] What's air?
- Patrick: Huh?
- SpongeBob: I just met this girl. She wears a hat full of...air.
- Patrick: Do you mean she puts on "airs"?
- SpongeBob: I guess so.
- Patrick: That's just fancy talk. If you wanna be fancy, hold your pinky up like this. The higher you hold it, the fancier you are.
- SpongeBob: [holds his pinky up] How's that?
- Patrick: Higher.
- SpongeBob: Like that?
- Patrick: Now that's fancy. They should call you SpongeBob FancyPants.
- Squidward: [to himself] Now for some soothing sounds from Squidward's clarinet. Thank you, thank you. [plays his clarinet badly. SpongeBob proceeds to build his Bubblestand super fast, making a loud racket] I thought I...Huh?
- SpongeBob: [waving] Hey, Squidward! Wanna blow some bubbles? Only 25 cents.
- Squidward: Right, like I would spend a moment of my time blowing bubbles.
Ripped Pants [1.2b]
- Lou: May I help you?
- SpongeBob: I'll take a banana split.
- Lou: Uh, we don't have that.
- SpongeBob: That's okay. I already "split" my pants. Get it?
- [Sandy laughs]
- Lou: [sarcastically] Tee-hee. Anything else?
- SpongeBob: How about..."ripple"? [shows the rip in his pants; Sandy laughs some more] No thanks. Already got one.
- [Sandy rolls on the sand laughing]
- [SpongeBob and Patrick are welcoming Squidward home from the hospital]
- SpongeBob: Welcome home, Squidward.
- Patrick Star: Merry Christmas.
- SpongeBob: But what is best is what we saved for last. The one sure-fire thing to make your best day ever the best day ever.
- [Cut to SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward in Jellyfish Fields]
- SpongeBob and Patrick: Jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing!
- [While SpongeBob is walking home]
- SpongeBob: Plankton, what are you doing here?
- Plankton: I just want to talk. You could say we're friends, right?
- SpongeBob: Um...no.
- Plankton: Acquaintances?
- SpongeBob: No.
- Plankton: [thinks] Well, we're both invertebrates, aren't we?
- SpongeBob: I...guess so.
- Plankton: You see? Everything works out.
Naughty Nautical Neighbors [1.4a]
- SpongeBob: [sings] Squidward is my best friend in the world... [plays the bassinet very badly] Squidward is my best friend in the sea. [the bow flies into a picture of Squidward]
- Squidward: AAH! [growls and breaks the bow in half]
- SpongeBob: [singing and playing the bassinet like a guitar] Squidward-
- Patrick: [poking his head out the window] Likes Patrick more than SpongeBob. [Spongebob slams the window in Patrick's face] OOMF!
- SpongeBob: And Patrick is a DIRTY, STINKY, ROTTEN FRIEND STEALER!!!!!! [hits the bassinet against the floor and it breaks] Um...I can fix this. [Squidward growls with fury and literally kicks him out] So, uh...I'll see you tomorrow, Squidward. Call me.
- Squidward: [after Squidward's front door falls on him] Oh-ho, my back!
Boating School [1.4b]
- [Near the end of the driving test]
- SpongeBob: I'm cheating, Mrs. Puff! I'm cheating!
- Mrs. Puff: It's okay, SpongeBob! You can cheat! Cheat that way! [points towards the finish line]
- SpongeBob: No! I'm cheating!
Pizza Delivery [1.5a]
- Squidward: Will you let go of that stupid pizza already?!
- SpongeBob: I can't, it's for the customer!
- Squidward: Who cares about the customer?
- SpongeBob: I do!
- Squidward: Well, I don't!
- SpongeBob: [wind stops momentarily; gasps] Squidward! [blown away by the wind]
- Customer: Another one?! Look, I told your little friend I ain't payin' for that!
- Squidward: Well, THIS one's on the HOUSE!!!! [brutally slams the pizza box in the customer's face]
Home Sweet Pineapple [1.5b]
- Squidward: [picks up the shellphone] Hello?
- SpongeBob: [panicking] Squidward!
- Squidward: Is it time already for you to ruin my day?
- Patrick: Is it time already to ruin Squid's day? [falls; dressed in the tuxedo] Hey, SpongeBob! Don't start without me.
- Squidward: Tum-ta-dum! Today's the big day, Squidward! Don't wanna be late! [he flies into his closet, gets dressed, and goes outside] Gotta hurry! Hold it! Hold everything! [SpongeBob and Patrick stand outside, with bags] I would not want to miss this. The day SpongeBob moves! I can't believe it's really happening.
- SpongeBob: Don't worry, Squidward. I'll come visit you.
- Squidward: Don't try to cheer me up, SpongeBob. [changes his smile to a frown briefly] Please.
- SpongeBob: Here come my parents. [Patrick beings to cry and the car horn sounds as SpongeBob's parents drive up]
- Mrs. SquarePants: SpongeBob! Hi, honey, we're here!
- Mr. SquarePants: Come on, SpongeBob, hurry, hurry, son, your mother has dinner waiting.
- SpongeBob: Hi, Mom.
- Squidward: Hello, Mrs. SquarePants! Let me help you with these bags. [picks up the bags and carries them to the car]
- SpongeBob: Just give me a minute. [As Patrick continues to cry in the background, SpongeBob walks back to where his house used to be.] I cannot hold onto you any longer, little pebble. [buries it into the ground in the middle of where his house used to be] You hold too many memories. [as he starts to cry, a tear falls from his nose and into the ground where the seed absorbs it, it then starts to glow. Then SpongeBob shakes Squidward's hand] Well, Squidward, this is goodbye. [walks away]
- Squidward: Goodbye, SpongeBob, goodbye. [dances and celebrates] Goodbye, SpongeBob. Bye-bye-bye. Goodbye, SpongeBob. Ha-ha. Goodbye, goodbye. [Patrick lies on the ground, bawling, as SpongeBob gets in the car]
- Mrs. SquarePants: Come on, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: Goodbye, Patrick. Goodbye, Bikini Bottom.
- [Patrick holds onto the back of the boat, lifting the front into the air, as he cries, begging for SpongeBob to stay.]
- Squidward: [still dancing and celebrating] SpongeBob is leaving. He's leaving, he's leaving! [the seed shakes violently] La, la, la, la, la, la, la ha ha ha ha! [the seed shakes even more violently] He leaving, ha ha! [seed still shakes, then it sprouts three roots] SpongeBob is leaving, he's leaving!
- [Suddenly, the ground starts shaking. Squidward stops dancing, while SpongeBob, his parents and Patrick stare, bemused. A giant green stem grows out of the ground, SpongeBob's house grows from the plant and drops where his old house used to be and on Squidward. The stem then goes back into the ground]
- SpongeBob: My house is back! [SpongeBob, his parents, and Patrick all happily run into the pineapple] Aww! Good old pineapple! It was exactly where it used to be! [continues praising all of the returned belongings he possessed in his original house. SpongeBob returns to Squidward buried under the floor] Aww, Squidward, isn't this great? I'm back forever!
- Squidward: [muffled] Forever?
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy [1.6a]
- Barnacle Boy: Time to come out of retirement! There's evil afoot!
- Mermaid Man: EVIL!! Where is it?
- Barnacle Boy: [points at SpongeBob and Patrick] There it is! You know what this means? [opens a box containing their rings]
- Mermaid Man: Donuts.
- Barnacle Boy: Oh, brother.
- Squidward: Let me guess, Tiny. A small salad?
- Bubble Bass: I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four, animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it and let it swim.
- Squidward: [stops writing] We serve food here, sir.
Hall Monitor [1.7a]
- [SpongeBob is lying on the ground after the class tramples him while running out the door]
- Mrs. Puff: SpongeBob, are you okay?
- SpongeBob: I overdid the speech again, didn't I?
- Mrs. Puff: I'm afraid so.
- SpongeBob: [gets up] Aw, tartar sauce! I guess I won't be needing this. [takes off uniform] I hardly knew you. [frowns and begins to walk away]
- Mrs. Puff: [shows sadness on her face] Uh, SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: Yes, Mrs. Puff?
- Mrs. Puff: I can at least let you wear it until tomorrow.
- SpongeBob: [flies back into the uniform with a shout of joy] Thanks, Mrs. Puff! [walks away]
- Mrs. Puff: [to herself] What are the consequences of what I've just done? [sighs as she walks back into her classroom]
Jellyfish Jam [1.7b]
- SpongeBob: Squidward! Hey, Squidward! Squidward! Squidward-ier! [Squidward peeks out his window] Squidward! Look at my new pet.
- Squidward: That's no pet, that's a wild animal.
- SpongeBob: No, he isn't. Watch this. [throws a stick so the jellyfish returns it. SpongeBob is holding up 3 fingers] How many fingers am I holding up?
- Jellyfish: [humming] 1, 2, 3.
- SpongeBob: Play dead. [jellyfish is buried underground with a tomb that says "R.I.P.". He pops up]
- Squidward: I wouldn't let that thing into my house even if it was potty trained. [the jellyfish, still on the rope, is on a toilet reading a newspaper as he hums casually] I didn't need to see that.
- SpongeBob: Well, we're going to my house to have a little fun.
- Squidward: How can you possibly have fun with a jellyfish?
- Squidward: [lying in his bed while everything in his house shakes because of SpongeBob's loud music] SpongeBob is the only guy I know who can have fun with a jellyfish...FOR 12 HOURS!
Sandy's Rocket [1.8a]
- SpongeBob: So, you were an alien all the time, and you didn't even tell me!
- Patrick: I didn't even know!
- SpongeBob: Well, I've got you now!
- Patrick: Oh, but it's not you that's got me. It's... [fires his pop-gun, but traps himself instead] ...me that's got me.
Squeaky Boots [1.8b]
- Mr. Krabs: It's not the boots, it's the bootee. Err, um, the person in the boots. You're a great fry cook, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: You really think so, Mr. Krabs?
- Mr. Krabs: I do, son. [gives SpongeBob money] Here's your paycheck, SpongeBob. [gives more money] Plus, a bonus. [takes bonus back] Well, there's your paycheck anyway. I need a vacation.
- SpongeBob: Bye, Mr. Krabs.
Nature Pants [1.9a]
- Squidward: [about SpongeBob, who has decided to go live in the wild] He took off his pants.
- Sandy: I'll give him a week.
- Squidward: I'll give him 11 minutes.
- Patrick: [on the verge of tears] PATRICK SAD!
- SpongeBob: [last lines] It is great to be home.
Opposite Day [1.9b]
- SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward. I mean, goodbye, Squidward!. Isn't Opposite Day...terrible? [laughs]
- Squidward: [growling] I'll tell you what's terrible; living next to you! You're the worst neighbor in history!
- SpongeBob: Wow, that's the nicest thing Squidward's ever said to me.
[SpongeBob and Patrick are talking backwards]
- SpongeBob: Kcirtap, yeh! (Hey, Patrick!)
- Patrick: Pu evig I! (I give up!)
- SpongeBob: Edis etisoppo eht ot teg ot! (to get to the opposite side!)
[Both laughing backwards]
Culture Shock [1.10a]
- Squidward: Good evening and welcome to the first annual Squidward Tentacles Talent Show, sponsored by the Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty, because no one else would give it a home.
- [Patrick bursts out laughing]
- Mr. Krabs: Maybe the lad was right. Maybe Plankton's gone straight. [notices the Krabby Patty on the table is a cardboard prop] And maybe scallops will fly out of me pants. [jumps into the boat that serves as the cash register stand, takes a pair of oars, and starts rowing it] Hang on, lad, I'm a-comin'!
MuscleBob BuffPants [1.11a]
- SpongeBob: This "working out" thing isn't working out.
Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost [1.11b]
- SpongeBob: A grape fresh from the vine, your ghostliness. [drops grape into Squidward's mouth] A banana peeled to your liking, your incorporealness. [squeezes the banana into Squidward's mouth]
- Patrick: One watermelon... [drops watermelon into Squidward's mouth, who keels over due to the weight] fresh from the manure fields, your spookiness.
- Squidward: SpongeBob, I have a confession to make. [takes off towel from his head]
- SpongeBob: [gasps] You're bald?!
- Squidward: No, I'm not bald! I'm alive! Now get rid of that tombstone and tell all your friends to go home!
- SpongeBob: But--
- Squidward: Do it!
- SpongeBob: Go home. [everyone leaves] But I, Master--
- Squidward: I'm not your master, I'm your neighbor! Now do me a favor and stop doing me favors!
The Chaperone [1.12a]
- Pearl Krabs: [walks up outside the ladies restroom] Sponge, are you okay?
- SpongeBob: [crying] Messed everything up.
- Pearl: Don't worry SpongeBob, ya didn't mess everything up.
- SpongeBob: [crying] Hot dog.
- Pearl: Actually, it was pretty funny when that hot dog landed in Judy's hair.
- SpongeBob: [crying] All I wanted was to have a good time.
- Pearl: But I am having a good time! You know, we haven't finished our dance yet.
- SpongeBob: [whimpers] Can I still wear the wig?
- Pearl: Yes, you can still wear the wig.
- SpongeBob: [runs out and grabs Pearl to the dance floor] Let's go!
Employee of the Month [1.12b]
- SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward.
- Squidward: Okay, I'll bite. What is it, SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: Do you know what today is?
- Squidward: Annoy Squidward Day?
- SpongeBob: [laughs] No, silly. [gets out a calendar] That's on the 15th. [points to a picture of Squidward's head on the calendar] Today is the annual Employee of the Month.
Scaredy Pants [1.13a]
- SpongeBob: [after the Flying Dutchman runs away in fear, SpongeBob is shown entirely shaved, exposing his brain] Hey, what do you know? I scared him. [laughs; everyone else runs out of the Krusty Krab, screaming; walking outside with Patrick] It worked, Patrick! I scared everybody!
- Patrick: Yeah, I guess it was your pink hat.
- SpongeBob: Pink hat? Oh, that's not a hat, that's my brain.
- Patrick: Oh... [runs away screaming]
- [Screen goes to black, ending the episode]
- SpongeBob: [offscreen] Don't worry, it grows back.
I Was a Teenage Gary [1.13b]
- Squidward: [to SpongeBob] Would you please stop leaving your undergarments on my front lawn?
- SpongeBob: Squidward, could you watch Gary this weekend?
- Squidward: What's a Gary?
- SpongeBob: Not a Gary. Gary. He's my pet snail. [shows Gary to Squidward] Say hello.
- [Gary hisses at Squidward and drools]
- Squidward: You actually care for that thing?
- SpongeBob: I love Gary.
- Squidward: Well, I don't. Get somebody else. [walks off]
- SpongeBob: I guess we can't go away this weekend after all, Patrick.
- Squidward: [stops walking] Go away? [walks in reverse back to SpongeBob's Pineapple] You mean, if I watch Gary, you guys will be gone all weekend?
- SpongeBob: [while transforming into a snail] I take it back, Gary! Something is wrong with MEEEE-OWW!!
- [Cuts to Squidward in his bed with his clarinet]
- Squidward: I hope I never see another snail again. Good night, Clary. [a knock is heard on the door and the doorbell rings] Who could that be? As if I didn't already know. [goes downstairs and answers the front door] SpongeBob, I already told you. You're gonna be just fi- [attempts to say "fine", but hesitates and shouts almost hysterically]
- SpongeBob: [now a snail] Meow!
- Squidward: AAAAHHHH!!!!
- SpongeBob: Meow! Meow!
- [Squidward touches SpongeBob's left eye and it curls up. He screams again and runs back inside shutting the door]
- Squidward: SpongeBob?! Oh, Neptune! What have I done?! [picks up the snail plasma syringe] It's all your fault! [throws it away] Okay, okay, okay, okay, get it together, Squidward.
- [Last lines]
- Squidward: [rushed] I was in the future and then I was in the past, and there was nowhere, and now, I'm Back! And...you don't know how happy I am to see you guys!
- SpongeBob: Does this mean you wanna go...
- SpongeBob and Patrick: ...jellyfishing?
- Squidward: NO! Who's the barnaclehead who invented that game anyway?
- SpongeBob and Patrick: You are, Squidward.
- [We cut to the island of Bikini Bottom up above the sea while SpongeBob and Patrick both laugh offscreen]
- Squidward: [offscreen] I'm going back.
Karate Choppers [1.14b]
- [Last lines]
- Sandy: I love karate!
- SpongeBob: I love kare-ah-tay!
- Mr. Krabs: I love money-ay.
- Squidward: I hate all of you.
Sleepy Time [1.15a]
- Plankton: Peek-a-boo! Here comes my foot! [stomps his foot on SpongeBob & Gary] YEAH! Huh? [lifts up his foot] YOW!
- SpongeBob: [suddenly turns into a pin] I think he’s got the point. [laughs]
- Plankton: [deflates and shrinks] WHOA!
- Patrick: [last lines] Does anyone have a quarter?
- SpongeBob: Sandy, I'm sick. Can you escort me to the doctor's?
- Sandy: Sure, SpongeBob. I'll be there faster than a barefoot jackrabbit on a hot greasy griddle in the middle of August-
- SpongeBob: [on the phone] Okay, Sandy, thanks. [sneezes through the phone] ACHOO!
Valentine's Day [1.16a]
- Patrick: HEART ON STICK MUST DIE!! [goes to the pole and tries to pick it up but can't; Patrick sees a little girl eating a heart-shaped lollipop] Heart on stick must DIE! [grabs it, breaks it, and stuffs it in his mouth]
The Paper [1.16b]
- Squidward: Well, you can't play music with a piece of paper. [plays 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' off-key. Little black musical note symbols fall out of the clarinet]
- SpongeBob: [applauding] Hooray! Hooray! That was great, Squidward. All those wrong notes you played made it sound more original.
- Squidward: What? I didn't play any wrong notes. [plays the song off-key again]
- SpongeBob: Yeah, see, you're playing it like this... [plays his piece of paper as the clarinet with the note symbols coming out] ...When ordinarily it goes like this. [plays the song on-key] I'm partial to doing it in the key of A-minor myself. [plays the song in high notes. A music sheet appears] Ah, nothing like a duet between buddies, eh, Squidward?
- Mr. Krabs: If I don't make any money today, I'll surely break out in a rash!
- SpongeBob: [offscreen] Yipee! I'm rich, Patrick, look! Eight gold doubloons!
- Mr. Krabs: Wait! I saw it first! [leaps through the air and lands on the table where SpongeBob and Patrick are playing a game] Mine! Mine! [realizing] Huh?
- SpongeBob: Boy, Mr. Krabs, you sure are sweaty.
- Mr. Krabs: I'll roll for you, boy.
- SpongeBob: But, Mr...
- Mr. Krabs: 8 paces, north, that's a good start, lad.
- SpongeBob: But, Mr...
- Mr. Krabs: 1, 2, 3...
- SpongeBob: MR. KRABS!!! I WANNA GO TO BED!!!!!
Rock Bottom [1.17b]
- [SpongeBob and Patrick are stranded in Rock Bottom]
- SpongeBob: It sure is weird around here. Kind of different. Even the soil looks different. [scoops up a handful of soil]
- Soil: Would you [blows raspberry] mind [blows raspberry] putting me down?
- SpongeBob: I'm gettin' hungry. Glove candy dispenser. Good thing I went to Glove World. [squeezes out tiny glove candies onto his tongue, then spits them out] Ew, glove flavored.
- [After Sandy sings a song about returning to her home, Texas]
- Patrick: Do you think she knows the Muffin Man song?
- SpongeBob: Patrick, she sang that song from her heart. She really misses Texas.
- Patrick: Well, let's get some Texas and bring it down here.
- SpongeBob: Patrick, we can't... [comes with an idea] That's it. Patrick? Your genius is showing.
- Patrick: [frantically covers himself] Where?
- Patrick: What’s so great about dumb ol' Texas?
Walking Small [1.18b]
- [SpongeBob sees Plankton sitting on a bench with two ice cream cones, crying]
- SpongeBob: Plankton, what are you doing here...and why are you crying?
- Plankton: [tearfully] Oh, hi, SpongeBob. [blows his nose on a tiny handkerchief] I'm crying because I've got these two ice cream cones, but I only need one! [sobbing] I don't know what to do with the other one!
- [After SpongeBob finds out that Plankton used him for his plan]
- SpongeBob: [gasps] "Mega Bucket"?! You used me...for LAND DEVELOPMENT?! That wasn't nice!
- Plankton: Haven't you figured it out, SpongeBob? Nice guys finish last. Only aggressive people conquer the world! [laughs evilly]
- SpongeBob: Well, what about aggressively nice people?
Fools in April [1.19a]
- Tom: Excuse me, can I get a couple of ice cubes in here, please?
- SpongeBob: Sure! A couple of ice cubes coming up! [walks off and then returns with the drink] Here you go!
- Tom: Thanks. [drinks his lemonade]
- [SpongeBob giggles with every sip, and Tom finishes his drink]
- SpongeBob: [laughing] APRIL FOOLS!
- Tom: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK?!
- SpongeBob: I-er, I-er...
- Tom: YOU WHAT?!
- SpongeBob: You asked for a couple of ice cubes in your drink...and I only put in one! [laughs]
- Tom: Hey, I guess that is kinda funny.
Neptune's Spatula [1.19b]
- [Last lines]
- Neptune: This accursed stove has burnt my finger. Feel my wrath, stove! [uses his powers to zap the stove]
- SpongeBob: What did I tell you about using your powers, 'trainee'?
- Neptune: Perfect patties are made with love, not magic.
- Mr. Krabs: The hooks, me bucko! They're back! Beware the hooks!
- SpongeBob: The hooks?
- Mr. Krabs: Aye, the hooks! They dangle down and draw you close with their pleasing shapes and beguiling colors, and just when you think you've found the land of milk and honey, they grab ya by the britches, and haul you way up high, and higher, and HIGHER, AND HIGHER, until you're hauled up to the surface, flopping and gasping for breath! And then they cook ya, and then they eat ya...or worse!
- SpongeBob: [terrified] What could be worse than that?!
- Mr. Krabs: Gift shop.
- Mr Krabs: I need a promise. A sailor's promise! Repeat after me: yoho, yoho, near the hooks I'll never go.
- SpongeBob & Patrick: Yoho, yoho, near the hooks we'll never go.
[A hook comes down and pokes Mr. Krabs in the butt]
- Mr. Krabs: YOOOWIE! Mother of Pearl! Fire on the poop deck! [rubs his butt]
- SpongeBob & Patrick: Oh! Mother of Pearl! Fire on the poop deck! [rub their butts]
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II [1.20b]
- Mermaid Man: [about SpongeBob] Don't squash his enthusiasm. After all, he could be the hero of tomorrow, or the villain.
- Tom Kenny as SpongeBob SquarePants/ French Narrator/Sub Driver/Gary the Snail/Dad/Chef/Young Mermaid Man/Jellyfish/Bill/Snail/Cop/Guy #1/Fish Guy/Skinny Fish/Billy Fish/Photo Fish/Mom/TV Fish/Hot Sauce Drop/Guy in shower/Vender Fish/Kid/Customer/Fish #1, #2, #3/Guy/Guy in shower
- Rodger Bumpass as Squidward Tentacles/Old Coot #2/Doctor/Customer #1/Fish #1
- Clancy Brown as Mr. Krabs/Customer #1/Customer #2
- Bill Fagerbakke as Patrick Star/Old Coot #3/Student/Bartender/Fish #3
- Carolyn Lawrence as Sandy Cheeks/Singer/Tina/Wife
- Carlos Alazraqui as Castle Fish/Loser/Marshmallow Fish/Fireman/Guy #1/Guy at Party #2/Eel/Surfer Fish/Fish #5/Atomic Flounder
- Dee Bradley Baker as Lifeguard/Pants/Loser #2/Bubble Bass/Customer #2/Customer #4/Cop #2/Husband/Jimmy/Incidental #1, #2, #3/Talking Gary/King/Fish/Fish #3, #4/Soil/Glow Fish/Bus Driver/Fish #2, #4, #6/Hot Dog Fish/Guy #2, #4, #5/Tongue/Yuppie Fish/Vendor/Old Lady
- Mr. Lawrence as Customer/Ice Cream Fish/Announcer/Larry the Lobster/Plankton/Customer/Customer/Driver Fish/Narrator/Villain/Old Coot/Intern/Guy/Cop/Newsie/Customer/Customer/Guy #2/Fish/Sports Guy/TV Announcer/Guy at Party #1/Announcer/Clerk Fish/Sick Fish/Fish #1/Ice Cream Guy/Announcer/Driver Fish/Fish #3/Fish #4
- Jill Talley as Karen/Customer #3/Woman
- Mary Jo Catlett as Mrs. Puff
- Sirena Irwin as Mom/Real Estate Agent/Girls #1/#2/Little Fish/Girl #1, #2/Mom Fish/Girl #1/Lady Fish
- June Tedesco as Singing Scallops
- Lori Alan as Pearl Krabs
- Brian Doyle Murray as Flying Dutchman
- Sara Paxton as Witch/Mummy/Kid
- Camryn Walling as Kid/Pumpkin/Kid/Kid/Boy Fish
- Devin Johnson as Kid
- Charles Nelson Reilly as Dirty Bubble
- Ernest Borgnine as Mermaid Man
- Tim Conway as Barnacle Boy